Wives Taking Black Dick In Public: Amateur only!

I’ve always wanted to try that! Not sure anywhere near me that could happen, but the thought of a complete stranger on the other side of the wall…:p
Back when Orlando began to clean the town up to make it family friendly for the tourists, they arrested people in the park that were dogging, the MBI planted detectives in the adult theatres, and they took the doors off the glory hole booths, in ‘91 we got fed up and left, came to Portland where in my immediate area was over a half dozen adult stores sport booth, with escutcheons on the holes and stainless grab rails,,,like they knew I was coming, LOL

Back when Orlando began to clean the town up to make it family friendly for the tourists, they arrested people in the park that were dogging, the MBI planted detectives in the adult theatres, and they took the doors off the glory hole booths, in ‘91 we got fed up and left, came to Portland where in my immediate area was over a half dozen adult stores sport booth, with escutcheons on the holes and stainless grab rails,,,like they knew I was coming, LOL
are you able to get enough BBC out there?

As far as I know there aren’t any like that in the Boston area. Maybe a trip to Portland is in order!

Back