Wives Taking Black Dick In Public: Amateur only!

That would definitely be a fantasy of mine
I started at glory holes and adult theatres, in between the Mayor Cart T. Langford Park in Orlando, but they started cracking down, cops were taking down plate numbers and we saw people dragged out in cuffs, then they took the doors off the video booths. The politicians were on a rampage to make it more “family friendly”,,,that’s when they busted poor PeeWee Herman. I’m mean what’s the world coming to when you can’t pull your pud in an adult theatre,,,everyone was afraid to whip it out, the place was dark and anybody could be a cop. So we moved to Portland, where we found a dozen video stores with booths, they weren’t just plywood with jagged holes in them, they were smooth laminated gray panels with escutcheons on the holes, and grab handles on the walls,,,paradise to my eyes, I used to schedule going there through my adult Yahoo club just to make sure there’d be tons of cock, usually ten would be enough to satiate the urges I had, eventually I made five glory hole videos before I started making Interracial Creampie videos. So,,,go find yourself a park, a video booth with holes in the walls, or a nice dark adult theatre (my first time I got fucked 15 times by 11 different guys), make that fantasy real, just get in your car and go do it, come back and tell us about it tomorrow,,,it’s as easy as going to the 7-11,,,really!

I started at glory holes and adult theatres, in between the Mayor Cart T. Langford Park in Orlando, but they started cracking down, cops were taking down plate numbers and we saw people dragged out in cuffs, then they took the doors off the video booths. The politicians were on a rampage to make it more “family friendly”,,,that’s when they busted poor PeeWee Herman. I’m mean what’s the world coming to when you can’t pull your pud in an adult theatre,,,everyone was afraid to whip it out, the place was dark and anybody could be a cop. So we moved to Portland, where we found a dozen video stores with booths, they weren’t just plywood with jagged holes in them, they were smooth laminated gray panels with escutcheons on the holes, and grab handles on the walls,,,paradise to my eyes, I used to schedule going there through my adult Yahoo club just to make sure there’d be tons of cock, usually ten would be enough to satiate the urges I had, eventually I made five glory hole videos before I started making Interracial Creampie videos. So,,,go find yourself a park, a video booth with holes in the walls, or a nice dark adult theatre (my first time I got fucked 15 times by 11 different guys), make that fantasy real, just get in your car and go do it, come back and tell us about it tomorrow,,,it’s as easy as going to the 7-11,,,really!
(y)

tumblr_m8gamwX5FR1qg0zm0o1_500.jpg
Don't try to compete.

Back