Wives Taking Black Dick In Public: Amateur only!

those were the mild ideas/servings! There are ebven mure sexciting servings. Which oned do you preffer more1Did u know there are other sexciting sweetness to be enjoyed physically and visually that can blow your mind to turn you on before u take cock. ...

Content edited. Please review the Site's Terms & Rules: https://www.blacktowhite.net/help/terms and the Mission Statement: http://blacktowhite.net/community/forums/forum-announcements.30/ before posting further.

.... We sometime love to play the plantation missis/master and the butler rolls too. Even collar each other and pretend we are plantation owners, i even love to reverse the roll and collar some of my white female friends who love that tooo so while bulling them from behind i hold the collar chain in my hand and fuck them rough like slaves like they like to do same with me the black bull while taking the big piece of black meat. forgive typos i am multi-tasking.

Last edited by a moderator:
This string is so hot. It has reminded me of three of my most intense experiences. I actually had two firsts outdoor. I lost my virginity to one of my girl friends while camping out. That night in the tent was incredible. It was slow and intense, my first and her first. When we were done, she cried. Then in the morning she went for one hell of a ride.

A month or so later we were on a hike and she got horny. She laid down a blanket in the middle of the woods and simply stripped. Was my first blow job to orgasm. She sucked down my cum like crazy.

The third experience was my first experience of my black dominance over women. I was camping again and was swimming in a hidden lake. About half way through the day three individuals hiked in and set up their tent a short ways down the shore. Before long we ran into each other and chatted. Turned out the young lady with her BF and their friend didn't know how to swim. So when the boys went swimming she stayed on shore. We struck a conversation and I offered to teach her to swim.

She agreed and we went into the water. I taught her how to float by supporting her back. I enjoyed the touch and the close view of her young perky tits. Over the hour or so I took the opportunity to touch here and there and got a few handfuls of her tight young but. At the same time, she had a chance to brush against me. As the boys returned we were standing waist high in the water. Her BF came and kissed her and I still had my hand on her butt and squeezed as he kissed her. She gasp and he thought it was his kiss.

I departed for my camp and said good bye. She hugged me and said thanks. I whispered in her ear to come see me if she wants more lessons. She smiled. Later that night I heard a noise. When I investigated, I found her making her way to my camp. I invited her to the fire. She said she was bored, the boys were drinking and had fallen asleep. I laughed as did she, then she stood up and walked over to me. She said, besides, I want more of your lessons. As she did, she walked over to my tent and crawled in. By the time I joined, she was only in her shirt.

She was my first taste of white woman and their uncontrollable need for black men. She did absolutely everything I even suggested and when the sun came up, she still wanted more. Over the next two days she would send her BF and friend on hikes and such just to return to my camp and get naked. I would eventually find out that her boy friend was the only other cock she had ever had and he never could last long enough for her. I was also the first to make her cum, her wimpy BF never could.

Back