Wives Taking Black Dick In Public: Amateur only!

Yeah, the cowgirl position is always great in my book...somehow tight spaces kind of make it more intense - or maybe it's just the excitement of fucking in a dangerous place :blackheart:

I've also found that reverse cowgirl works well in a car back seat as long as there is some room between the front seats for me to lean forward. There are also times you can get away with that position it in public places where people can't see you too well, like back in a booth of a bar or on a beach, without people too likely to notice you're doing more than sitting in the lap of your lover (I make that non gender specific, because I know gay girls who have done it with a strap-on) as long as you keep it subdued :oops:

:blackheart: Lanie

Have always had this fantasy that my wife and i are out to a nice dinner, dressed up, etc. We are eating when my wife 's new black bull walks in and spots us. He walks directly over and without saying a word grabs my wifes hand and leads her to the WOMENS restroom. After a few minutes i hear muffled screams and judging by the reaction of people near the restroom i know my wife is getting fucked hard in the bathroom stall. 15 minutes later they come out and my wifes makeup is a mess. He walks her back over kisses her and leaves as everyone stares at us.

There is nothing even close to being as good as seeing ones wife taking black cock in a public place where anyone can see her giving herself to to the superior blackman for his pleasure. The pride I would feel at such a time for my wife and the black male is almost undescrible,While many might feel humiliation I would feel pride that my wife was honest enough to show the world her love of the quality of sex only black men can provide.

Looks good, but actually the water washes the woman's natural lube away and it can get a bit uncomfortable unless you just go for grinding instead of stroking.
Yeah, though it seemed hot and I find water a big turn-on, I found that out the hard way :oops:

Besides "grinding" - or just shallow pumping - you can get waterproof lubricant, though in the time or two I've tried that since I found that even so, if you're totally underwater and especially in warm water like a hot tub, you may have to at least stop once or twice to apply more. And a lot of anal lube is quite waterproof ;)

:blackheart: Lanie

There is a certain excited about fucking in public. In my younger days the danger was exciting. Not so much anymore. Getting arrested doesn't sound like fun and running across some bigoted asshole could ruin the moment. However if you enjoy then go for it. If someone is offended then look the other way.

Back