Wives Taking Black Dick In Public: Amateur only!

I was made suck black dick in the front row at a adult movie theatere in front of 6 or 8 viewers as I was walking up the ailse they called me slut, N******r fucker, my pussy was never so wet.
New Years Eve ‘84/‘85 my husband was working out of town, we weren’t married yet, just dating for 11 months, I screwed up, got *******, and fucked a coworker that I met in a bar. Hub came home and I confessed everything to him, things were kinda cold for a couple of weeks. Then my hub took me to an adult book store that had video booths with glory holes, I never knew anything about any of this world at the time. Let me be clear, I love sucking cock, to the point that when I’m done I say thank you, something that would usually be said by the man. So when I looked through the hole and saw a jet black cock around ten inches long and uncut I was really set off, I had never seen an uncut cock, or a black one, not to mention I was used to the usually average cock that ran 5 to maybe 7 inches. At that point knowing how I was my hub asked me if I wanted to suck it? Considering what we were going through, my mind went right to “this is some kinda trap”. My hub is a hedonist and had told me he too enjoyed sucking cock, so when I decline his offer he asked me if I minded him taking it on (always such a gentleman), I said no and he put his finger through the hole explaining that was called “finger fishing” (I was learning a lot this night), suddenly the cock appeared, inches away from my face and my hub took it into his mouth, I watched as he had his fun till he stopped and asked me if I was sure I didn’t want to try it? I was on my knees before he finished the sentence. The following week he took me to the Fairvilla XXX Cinema on South Orange Blossom Trail,,,as we were watching the movie there was a commotion behind us. A young wife and her hub were sitting there and she was half naked and being felt up by six guys,,,I guess till she was hot enough and they got up and left, she did handle several cocks before they left though. The following week I told my hub I wanted to go back there, I took a hint from that girl and wore a sundress, it came an inch or two above my knees and looked totally innocent,,,but I didn’t have a stitch on underneath. We stood at the entrance till our eyes adjusted and I saw behind the whole back row was at least half a dozen men stroking their cocks, a few men sitting in the back row were watching them, I told my hub I wanted to sit in that row, so we made our way through all the legs and men with jackets on their laps and found our seats. As the movie played I began unbuttoning the front of my dress, when I was done I took both halves in both my hands, opened the dress and let both halve drop to the side, leaving me totally splayed out and for all intents and purposes totally nude and on display. Long story short, I got fucked 15 times by 11 different guys,,,in a matter of a few weeks I hit the switch and went from your typical 23 year old all American girl to a “Hot Wife”, and I wasn’t even a wife yet! My husband married me a couple of weeks later,,,and we’re coming up on our 39th anniversary this April. I wouldn’t recommend my style of getting a husband to most women, but when you consider I cheated on New Years Eve, and managed to get him to put a ring on it in exactly 3 1/2 months, it definitely worked for me. My hub was an Alpha looking to try out being a cuck, he was 12 years older than me with a lot more experience, one of them being a bull for cuckold couples, and I was crazy about sex and just discovered I was with the man who’d let me have as much as I wanted, I was born to be a cuckoldress, and he was the perfect partner!

New Years Eve ‘84/‘85 my husband was working out of town, we weren’t married yet, just dating for 11 months, I screwed up, got *******, and fucked a coworker that I met in a bar. Hub came home and I confessed everything to him, things were kinda cold for a couple of weeks. Then my hub took me to an adult book store that had video booths with glory holes, I never knew anything about any of this world at the time. Let me be clear, I love sucking cock, to the point that when I’m done I say thank you, something that would usually be said by the man. So when I looked through the hole and saw a jet black cock around ten inches long and uncut I was really set off, I had never seen an uncut cock, or a black one, not to mention I was used to the usually average cock that ran 5 to maybe 7 inches. At that point knowing how I was my hub asked me if I wanted to suck it? Considering what we were going through, my mind went right to “this is some kinda trap”. My hub is a hedonist and had told me he too enjoyed sucking cock, so when I decline his offer he asked me if I minded him taking it on (always such a gentleman), I said no and he put his finger through the hole explaining that was called “finger fishing” (I was learning a lot this night), suddenly the cock appeared, inches away from my face and my hub took it into his mouth, I watched as he had his fun till he stopped and asked me if I was sure I didn’t want to try it? I was on my knees before he finished the sentence. The following week he took me to the Fairvilla XXX Cinema on South Orange Blossom Trail,,,as we were watching the movie there was a commotion behind us. A young wife and her hub were sitting there and she was half naked and being felt up by six guys,,,I guess till she was hot enough and they got up and left, she did handle several cocks before they left though. The following week I told my hub I wanted to go back there, I took a hint from that girl and wore a sundress, it came an inch or two above my knees and looked totally innocent,,,but I didn’t have a stitch on underneath. We stood at the entrance till our eyes adjusted and I saw behind the whole back row was at least half a dozen men stroking their cocks, a few men sitting in the back row were watching them, I told my hub I wanted to sit in that row, so we made our way through all the legs and men with jackets on their laps and found our seats. As the movie played I began unbuttoning the front of my dress, when I was done I took both halves in both my hands, opened the dress and let both halve drop to the side, leaving me totally splayed out and for all intents and purposes totally nude and on display. Long story short, I got fucked 15 times by 11 different guys,,,in a matter of a few weeks I hit the switch and went from your typical 23 year old all American girl to a “Hot Wife”, and I wasn’t even a wife yet! My husband married me a couple of weeks later,,,and we’re coming up on our 39th anniversary this April. I wouldn’t recommend my style of getting a husband to most women, but when you consider I cheated on New Years Eve, and managed to get him to put a ring on it in exactly 3 1/2 months, it definitely worked for me. My hub was an Alpha looking to try out being a cuck, he was 12 years older than me with a lot more experience, one of them being a bull for cuckold couples, and I was crazy about sex and just discovered I was with the man who’d let me have as much as I wanted, I was born to be a cuckoldress, and he was the perfect partner!
I took my girlfriend there once....... and later lost her forever after being invited to her black girlfriend's Ace of Spades Party!

Back