Wives Taking Black Dick In Public: Amateur only!

I took my girlfriend there once....... and later lost her forever after being invited to her black girlfriend's Ace of Spades Party!
Unfortunately this lifestyle has one drawback,,,kinda like standing up in a shooting gallery and asking everyone to take a shot at you and try and get a bullseye, if they don’t you have a great time and go home, if someone is right on target, you lose everything. I started in this lifestyle a couple of months before we got married, stayed in it for 23 years and have managed to maintain my marriage for 39 years,,that is much more the oddity than the rule, trust me, I’ve seen so many wives just up and change horses in midstream,,,usually that turns out to be short lived and a big mistake, but you can’t tell them that when they’re cumming through the ceiling, it’s something they have to live through to realize it,,,fortunately my husband pointed out the short comings and our love and dedication to a lifelong ability to keep a balance has proven to help us navigate in this world,,,most others either stop before they fall apart, or just fall apart. You have to be constantly diligent throughout you playtime, or you’ll lose it all!

Unfortunately this lifestyle has one drawback,,,kinda like standing up in a shooting gallery and asking everyone to take a shot at you and try and get a bullseye, if they don’t you have a great time and go home, if someone is right on target, you lose everything. I started in this lifestyle a couple of months before we got married, stayed in it for 23 years and have managed to maintain my marriage for 39 years,,that is much more the oddity than the rule, trust me, I’ve seen so many wives just up and change horses in midstream,,,usually that turns out to be short lived and a big mistake, but you can’t tell them that when they’re cumming through the ceiling, it’s something they have to live through to realize it,,,fortunately my husband pointed out the short comings and our love and dedication to a lifelong ability to keep a balance has proven to help us navigate in this world,,,most others either stop before they fall apart, or just fall apart. You have to be constantly diligent throughout you playtime, or you’ll lose it all!
Absolutely 💯 correct and 💯 sensible,brilliant

This is what happens when you mix a hot tub and a bottle of wine and a fwb
I stopped dr1nking in the beginning of my relationship with my hub,,,I could only use the “I’m sorry, I dr4nk too much” excuse once. So for me, a little weed to intensify everything that my body was experiencing, and when it was questionable as to whether or not I should let this guy fuck me, a little bit of coke usually made my panties slide off and my legs spread,,,although b00ze is good for lower inhibition, it also tends to numb you,,,replacing lost inhibitions with the urge to satisfy an itch, compounded by the promise of intensified feeling from the weed, and I’m off to the races,,,and if my hub’s there, I don’t have to worry about feeling guilty. Not like I cheated on my hub all the time, yeah there’s been a little more than a few occasions, but hardly any of them were “preplanned”,,,more along the lines of a spur of the moment thing, the stars would line up, and I’d find myself with no chance of being interrupted, and if it didn’t happen now, it wasn’t gonna, so,,,
but I always told hub in a timely manner, get it outta the way as fast as you can, the longer you wait, the degree of offense increases exponentially, so nip that $hit in the bud!

Last edited:
Why does everyone have to write stories in threads
Cause,,,”inquiring minds want to know”,,,LOL My hub and I are close to having created 3,000 captioned photos,,,you can’t ask me if it’s raining outside without me explaining to you why it rains in the first place, I guess it’s a flaw, but everyone around me knows why it’s raining and not just whether or not it is. In reality I’ve never been a weather girl, but I do have 23 years of experience in this life style, and I’m certainly not gonna respond to a thread with “yeah, I fucked a black guy”,,,LOL

Cause,,,”inquiring minds want to know”,,,LOL My hub and I are close to having created 3,000 captioned photos,,,you can’t ask me if it’s rainy outside without me explaining to you why it rains in the first place, I guess it’s a flaw, but everyone around me knows why it’s raining and not just whether or not it is. In reality I’ve never been a weather girl, but I do have 23 years of experience in this life style, and I’m certainly not gonna respond to a thread with “yeah, I fucked a black guy”,,,LOL
Can we keep to a minimal. You can create a whole thread about yourself and experiences

Can we keep to a minimal. You can create a whole thread about yourself and experiences
Hmmm,,,speaking of dedicated threads,,,you know what would be nice, (and I bet appreciated by many members), separate threads for “Fakes” and for “Censored” pix,,,that would save many members a lot of time, but it’s just a suggestion.

Back