Wives Sexy Sleep Wear for BBC!!!!

These are some of our faves. Two of these were actually a gift from the wife of our once time bull, who used to love watching him fuck her hard in them :)
You'll have to guess which two :)

View attachment 2338286
All of `em look very hot :hot: and the wife looks great too. :inlove:

For your question... hard to say, but for some incomprehensible reason i`d exclude "A" and "H". Maybe "G" and "B"? But "F" would be a good candidate too. :unsure:

Oops, after checking out your media section i have to revoke my guess. :blackgrimace: Which one is the second? *curious*

All of `em look very hot :hot: and the wife looks great too. :inlove:

For your question... hard to say, but for some incomprehensible reason i`d exclude "A" and "H". Maybe "G" and "B"? But "F" would be a good candidate too. :unsure:

Oops, after checking out your media section i have to revoke my guess. :blackgrimace: Which one is the second? *curious*
LOL, H was the gift she bought my wife to be fucked on Valentine's Day by her hubby. :) F is her favourite, mine too I think. We bought that outfit when she was 6 months pregnant and was kicking around the idea of her finding an STD free, bareback bf for the last couple of months being pregnant while she was off the scale horny 24/7. We got hundreds of responses to our advert, but in the end chickened out and never went through with it.

LOL, H was the gift she bought my wife to be fucked on Valentine's Day by her hubby. :)
That`s very kind of her. Does she watch only or get to play too? And what`s the other gift from her (in the pic)? Thx.
(...) F is her favourite, mine too I think. We bought that outfit when she was 6 months pregnant and was kicking around the idea of her finding an STD free, bareback bf for the last couple of months being pregnant while she was off the scale horny 24/7. We got hundreds of responses to our advert, but in the end chickened out and never went through with it.
ImO when it`s safe barebacking is the way to go! It`s a real shame finding the right guy to put her at ease during that time didn`t work out. :( They def don`t know what they were missing.

That`s very kind of her. Does she watch only or get to play too? And what`s the other gift from her (in the pic)? Thx.
ImO when it`s safe barebacking is the way to go! It`s a real shame finding the right guy to put her at ease during that time didn`t work out. :( They def don`t know what they were missing.
Yeah, we do look back and wonder what that would have been like. We were more amazed by the range of men who replied, they obviously had to prove they were very well hung, but we had a LOT of married men answer, with more than a few of them with their wifes knowledge and blessing. But you name it, we had every occupation you could think of, firemen, school teachers, doctors etc. even a married politician we google searched and a priest who said he would let us know all his details if we picked him. I think the knowledge she was STD free and can't fall pregnant again, meant there were many more interested than we originally thought. I guess for those men, if it was a kink for them that they'd always wanted to experience, it was a one in a million oppurtunity for them.

Some of my BBC slutwife outfits my posh white English pedigree stock wife has worn in cheap hotels. She loves to whore for black strangers, it has become her hobby. Do you prefer her natural brunette or peroxide blonde look? Or doesn't hair colour matter?

Attachments

• 605_1000.jpg
    605_1000.jpg
    99.9 KB · Views: 393
  • 643_1000.jpg
    643_1000.jpg
    76.6 KB · Views: 398
  • 224_1000.jpg
    224_1000.jpg
    58.2 KB · Views: 395
  • 324_1000.jpg
    324_1000.jpg
    17.6 KB · Views: 415
  • 137_1000.jpg
    137_1000.jpg
    96.5 KB · Views: 408
  • 826_1000.jpg
    826_1000.jpg
    86.5 KB · Views: 402
  • 071_1000.jpg
    071_1000.jpg
    93.4 KB · Views: 353
  • 366_1000.jpg
    366_1000.jpg
    32.5 KB · Views: 336
  • 431_1000.jpg
    431_1000.jpg
    15.9 KB · Views: 327
  • 921_1000.jpg
    921_1000.jpg
    114.2 KB · Views: 363
  • 093_1000.jpg
    093_1000.jpg
    67 KB · Views: 358
Last edited:
Some of my BBC slutwife outfits my posh white English pedigree stock wife has worn in cheap hotels. She loves to whore for black strangers, it has become her hobby. Do you prefer her natural brunette or peroxide blonde look? Or doesn't hair colour matter?
Hair color does not necessarily matter. Pussy and dick color matters and the combination of those! And best combi is pink pussy with darkest of dicks. ;)

A fashionista will tell you that it is more common that women will look great easier with dark hair. Far less female faces are "suitable" to be framed by blonde hair. BTW that`s actually the origin of the saying "Once you go black ...", because many women experimenting with hair color will not go back to other colors once they try black.

But it really all depends on the person, look and type. ImO your wife belongs to the smaller group of women who can wear her hair any color she wants. She looks very attractive with both dark and light hair with no difference. And in this case I prefer blonde simply because it adds to the contrast whenever she`s with a Black man. :sex: jm2ct`s

Back