Wives secretly on this site

Wife’s sister and brother in law are only people fully aware of our cuckold lifestyle. Must be something about sisters sharing this kinda stuff!
Yeah, we talk and sometimes we fight. My younger sis talks to me about sex and asks questions. Since I'm an open book to her, she received all the details.:devilish:

We can ask and say things we would not a friend a lot of times. What is she going to do? Unsister me:ROFLMAO:

Well, he would ******* me to start with, he is certainly not into the cuck thing and although he may not be interested in me anymore he would not want me chatting to other men.
X
Not all men are happy about their wife having the hots for black men, or any other man. So it's best to work with the policy of, "What he doesn't know, can't harm me." ..... After all ignorance can be bliss.

Not all men are happy about their wife having the hots for black men, or any other man. So it's best to work with the policy of, "What he doesn't know, can't harm me." ..... After all ignorance can be bliss
I would agree with you on that, but there is something to be said about taking the risk with honesty...how many of the "men" on here are trying to guide their women to be with black men...it could work both ways no?

True.. we have on friend we confide in though, and she is a little shocked at what I do..
Xx
I have a good friend I served with who I would like to confide in and admit that I'd like to see him with my wife. He is white and very well endowed, saw him nude on deployment and could not help but see how big he was lol. But he has a fiancé now, if only we would have known sooner we were going to be into the lifestyle.

Back