Votes: 5 9.3%
  • You shoot before she reaches orgasm

Votes: 13 24.1%
  • We wishes you were bigger and stronger

Votes: 10 18.5%
  • Other

Votes: 6 11.1%

• Total voters
My wife never complained about my penis size or cumin to soon until she experienced bigger black cock that also stretched out her vagina better than I could ever do with my small white penis. As our regular black bull’s penis is all but twice the size of my small white penis both in length and girth . He also has more stamina and prowess lasts for best part of an hour and repeats fairly quickly. She is now obsessed with him sexually.
She regularly tells me that my cock useless and only fit for wanking and that just watch her with a real man’s cock

Last edited:
My wife never complained about my penis size or cumin to soon until she experienced bigger black cock that also stretched out her vagina better than I could ever do with my small white penis. As our regular black bull’s penis is all but twice the size of my small white penis both in length and girth . He also has more stamina and prowess lasts for best part of an hour and repeats fairly quickly. She is now obsessed with him sexually.
Same here he fucks her three to four times a week and he leaving her with a permanent stretched pussie . She only suck me lately to make me cum .I don’t feel when inside her stretched pussie. But I love watching him fuck her .

Back