Wives How many of You are BBC Only.

We started involving others in our sex life over ten years ago and it was Hayley’s decision to only meet with bbc, in fact she said she would only do it with a black guy, I was surprised because we live in a small rural uk town that’s 99 % white population, when I asked her why, she said because she had never even kissed a black man and wanted to know if they was really as well endowed as myths said. I had just never expected her reply, but never had a problem with it, in fact I was as much taken aback by the response my cock hardening as images came into my head has what she had said. We have pushed our boundaries and enjoyed encounters with around 30 bulls in our time, some only once some on many occasions, we had a regular local bbc for over five years, even managed to integrate him into our circle of friends and family by introducing him as a co worker of mine. She knows if she ever wanted to fuck another white guy, she is welcome to, I would not have an issue but she doesn’t want to and in all honesty I am glad she doesn’t.

My wife is a BBC only I think cuckold relationship is good and healthy way for wife's with a lot of needs, I am happy to share my wife for black man and I am happy to help my wife as much as I can

Back