WIVE'S CONFESSIONS

CuckoldCouple

Couple
Gold Member
As a mature, married but independent working woman, I am quite comfortable taking short vacations without my husband, who always seemed to be working. I was on a trip to the Caribbean to relax for a few days, where I met a bartender who poured the most amazing cocktails. His name was Ray, and he was a local, hot looking, black man in his twenties. Most of the others at the bar finally left as it was getting late while I kept flirting with the bartender. I took him back to my room, where I spent the night riding him in every way possible, and boy, did his stamina match my desire! He was so sexy, lean and firm and had an amazing cock. He knew the right spots on me, especially where to bite. From my nipples to my neck to my navel to my thighs, he knew what turned me on. That was the first night but definitely not the last. My husband has no idea what his wife was up to during that week away or how many times she rode that big, black cock!

1.jpg

My group of teacher friends and I went on a week-long trip to the Bahamas to chill out before work began in the fall. We had left our husbands at home and were staying in a beautiful resort. We spent the first day laying around the pool and looking at all the hot black men who worked there. Naturally we shared our thoughts about them amongst ourselves and they were all extremely naughty! My friends went out to a party that night, and I was in the room alone, when I heard a knock on my door. I was busy in the shower, thinking about the hot black men who roamed in their speedos, when I heard the knocking again. Upon opening the door, I saw Devon, a hunky waiter who came to deliver a message. I dropped my towel and pulled him in. He obliged with hot passionate kisses before turning me around against the wall and fucking me forcefully from behind. It was the hottest sex I had ever experienced and even though it was all over in minutes I came at least three times before he exploded inside me. He left to go back to work and I went back to the shower to rinse out all his man juice before joining my friends.

1.gif

Back