Wives and black boyfriends...

How many of you (wives or husbands that have wives) have full time black boyfriends? Or even just have black lovers at least a couple times a week?
Wife has had a steady bull for the past five years. She sees him two or three times a week. He usually stays over one night a week and they spend the night fucking. She’s almost ten years younger than me and needs a younger, thick black cock in her.
1577511740120.png

My wife just finished a 3+ year relationship with a young black man in a city 3 hours from us! She was/is a nurse and we told everyone she did volunteer work and spent nights with other volunteers! She spent all but 3 or 4 weekends with him during that whole time! I would take her to meet him on Friday nights for dinner and then pick her up again Sunday night or Monday after a nooner! He was a great guy! They did some vacations together and she traveled with him when he went for training sessions in San Francisco and New Orleans. I am older than her and he was same age as our oldest *******! Everyone won! He also shared her with several of his buddies over the period of their relationship! I was happy for both of them!

My wife has been seeing Leroy once a month, occasionally twice a month, and the occasional holidays away for virtually 20 years , he found her very malleable and has been the biggest influence on her, Dwight for over 10 years and a few short term relationships running parallel to the others .

My wife has been seeing the same man for almost a year. She rents a duplex about 5 minutes away from our house and they spend almost every night there together, including holidays, and weekends. She leaves after the ******* go to bed and comes home early in the morning before they wake up. He's about 10 years younger than she is. She's never been happier and our marriage has really improved.
I love how's she dedicated good for her spending as much time with him as possible focusing on his pleasure.

Back