WITH A TOTAL STRANGER

Wives - have you ever fucked a stranger within an hour of meeting him?

• Yes

Votes: 42 79.2%
  • No

Votes: 5 9.4%
  • Close

Votes: 1 1.9%
  • I wish

Votes: 5 9.4%

• Total voters

CuckoldCouple

Couple
Gold Member
I met him at a resort while on vacation by myself. My husband had stayed home to complete some work. I was immediately attracted to him and I could feel the chemistry between us. I became very turned on by thought of being with him and he picked up on it. Our conversation quickly approached a straight up desire to jump into bed.
I excused myself to use the restroom and grab another beer from the bar. I was in the restroom looking in the mirror when he walked inside the unlocked door. He moved behind me and placed his hands on my shoulders and kissed the back of my neck. I turned and kissed him passionately, then knelt and pulled his baggy swim shorts down revealing his very impressive cock. He he pulled me up and looked right into my eyes standing close enough to me that I could feel his breath on my face saying “I know you want to make love, so let’s just get to it before anyone notices we are both missing.”

I stuttered slightly saying “No, I can’t, I’m married and have two grown children.” He did not reply but pushed my shoulders downward until I sunk to my knees with his cock in my face. I was almost in a trance as I took his cock into my mouth tasting this strange man. It was exhilarating and intoxicating all at the same time.
I had sucked his huge, black cock, almost in disbelief of what I was doing. What would my husband think? He pulled his cock from my mouth and said “I know you want me to fuck you, don’t you?” I was stuttering and trying to catch my breath replying “Oh God, no, I can’t” as he took my bikini top off and was squeezing my hard nipples. He reached down and ran his fingers inside my lips remarking about how wet I was and telling me “turn around and lean over the sink so I can give you what you want.” I told him no but without thinking, I bent over the sink with my ass in the air. He pulled by bikini briefs to one side, exposing my wet pussy,

His cock entered me easily giving me a feeling of fullness I had never experienced before. With one hand he grabbed hair and with the other he fondled and pinched my nipple on my left side. He was groaning that I had the tightest pussy he had ever been inside and was fucking me harder and more aggressively than I my husband ever had. I was close to orgasm when I heard him grunting and knew he was going to cum. He grabbed me around the waist and pulled me into him and I felt his cum begin to release and fill my pussy. I knew I had to experience this again!

A few days later my husband met me at the airport. He had no idea that I had spent the last week getting my brains fucked out by a hot, black stud.

2.png

I met him at a resort while on vacation by myself. My husband had stayed home to complete some work. I was immediately attracted to him and I could feel the chemistry between us. I became very turned on by thought of being with him and he picked up on it. Our conversation quickly approached a straight up desire to jump into bed.
I excused myself to use the restroom and grab another beer from the bar. I was in the restroom looking in the mirror when he walked inside the unlocked door. He moved behind me and placed his hands on my shoulders and kissed the back of my neck. I turned and kissed him passionately, then knelt and pulled his baggy swim shorts down revealing his very impressive cock. He he pulled me up and looked right into my eyes standing close enough to me that I could feel his breath on my face saying “I know you want to make love, so let’s just get to it before anyone notices we are both missing.”

I stuttered slightly saying “No, I can’t, I’m married and have two grown children.” He did not reply but pushed my shoulders downward until I sunk to my knees with his cock in my face. I was almost in a trance as I took his cock into my mouth tasting this strange man. It was exhilarating and intoxicating all at the same time.
I had sucked his huge, black cock, almost in disbelief of what I was doing. What would my husband think? He pulled his cock from my mouth and said “I know you want me to fuck you, don’t you?” I was stuttering and trying to catch my breath replying “Oh God, no, I can’t” as he took my bikini top off and was squeezing my hard nipples. He reached down and ran his fingers inside my lips remarking about how wet I was and telling me “turn around and lean over the sink so I can give you what you want.” I told him no but without thinking, I bent over the sink with my ass in the air. He pulled by bikini briefs to one side, exposing my wet pussy,

His cock entered me easily giving me a feeling of fullness I had never experienced before. With one hand he grabbed hair and with the other he fondled and pinched my nipple on my left side. He was groaning that I had the tightest pussy he had ever been inside and was fucking me harder and more aggressively than I my husband ever had. I was close to orgasm when I heard him grunting and knew he was going to cum. He grabbed me around the waist and pulled me into him and I felt his cum begin to release and fill my pussy. I knew I had to experience this again!

A few days later my husband met me at the airport. He had no idea that I had spent the last week getting my brains fucked out by a hot, black stud.

View attachment 2669827
Hot story!

Back