Will my wife be the same after her first bbc?

john1984

Male
Gold Member
I am curious if my wife will be the same after her first bbc. I want to be blacked by a big bull but i don't know what will be her reaction after. She had a 3some and she like it. Imagine her giving bj and fuck a huge bbc.
Who was/is in the same situation.

Dear John1984, you have been discussing this now for over three and a half years. You have had a variety of answers to your questions from different points of view. You have already made up your mind and occasionally you say that your wife probably wants meet a well hung black guy. You give many other people good advice and you really want this to happen. My only question is why are you not on here as a verified 'couple' and actively seeking to put your fantasy into reality? I would be delighted for you if you found what you want and posted about your experiences.

Dear John1984, you have been discussing this now for over three and a half years. You have had a variety of answers to your questions from different points of view. You have already made up your mind and occasionally you say that your wife probably wants meet a well hung black guy. You give many other people good advice and you really want this to happen. My only question is why are you not on here as a verified 'couple' and actively seeking to put your fantasy into reality? I would be delighted for you if you found what you want and posted about your experiences.
Hi man. A short answers why I am looking and looking for this question. Because I like to hear different stories and ideas. To understand exactly what other people feel. Why I am not here as verified couple... my wife is not into this 100%. Not all the wife want this and I will never ******* my wife if she doesn't want.
I would like as well to find what I want but for this we need time. How much? We don't know...

Hi man. A short answers why I am looking and looking for this question. Because I like to hear different stories and ideas. To understand exactly what other people feel. Why I am not here as verified couple... my wife is not into this 100%. Not all the wife want this and I will never ******* my wife if she doesn't want.
I would like as well to find what I want but for this we need time. How much? We don't know...
Folks come to forums for advice, I'm unsure what's going on with the verification kink on here, if you plan on meeting someone on here, you should both verify privately.

Will it change? That's a loaded question. Will it change her vagina? No. Will it change the way she thinks of you? No one can answer that except her once she's done it.

No, her eyes will bulge and her breasts will fall off. Scare ya, there is no way to describe how she will be. There's no formula every female is different. You say she's had a extra guy, did it go well. If so the color of her lover may be of no consequence. The black guy magic touch is a fantasy. I've had many and they are not all hung. They are not all good lovers. Some are so wrapped up by the size of their cock they do nothing with it. There are some differences that may enhance the sex but I'm not sure those are a skin color thing. If any color of guy did them the experience would be the same.
The best fuck i ever had with a black guy was a guy with just over seven inches. Right at the top of the average size chart for male endowment. That guy knew how to use what he had. I had another with eleven inches that didn't get me off once. He acted as if i should orgasm simply because I'd been penetrated by his cock.
There might be racial related problems regarding her upbringing, Was she taught to dislike or stay away from blacks. If she is open to close friendships with black people. Do you have black friends who come to your home. Those types of things might cause some problems. Whatever happens talk about it, resolve it or stay with the same race guys that she's done without problems.
This is the best answer I've heard to this question or the old "does size really matter?" I'm not a woman but I've been with enough and talked to enough to say for sure that the answer to that is both yes and no cuz it's dependent on so many other things too. If it were just about size woman would just buy huge dildos and ignore every man and the problems dealing with another person always brings and there are many hung guys, especially younger ones who think it is just about size and that a woman will enjoy sex with them just cuz they rammed it in there. No doubt size helps but if you don't know what to do with it a guy who's much more average is gonna fuck her much better and trust me, as that much more average guy I know as I've very rarely not had a woman that would come back for more or turn down the bigger guy to choose me cuz I realized early on I wasn't gonna be hung so I made sure I learned how to make up for that. On the other hand size obviously can help out a lot when you do know what to do with it as in sure many do and if they combine those two things they can do things the average guy can't. That's one of the reasons my wife and I have considered this type of experience as we already have a great sex life that we both enjoy but if life for her to experience something different to enjoy as well. She's not really into size (or so she says) as she told me early on she had a couple of larger lovers when she was younger and didn't really enjoy sex with either one and it was so bad with one of them that she went home and cried over it later thinking there was something wrong with her. But the problem was he did nothing to get her in the mood or prepare her mind or body at all and thought just sticking it in was all he needed to do to make her fall in love and from what she describes I have doubts that he was even aware the female orgasm existed or what it felt and sounded like. For her it was nothing but an uncomfortable, painful experience that turned her away from the thought of men with large cocks but she didn't really enjoy sex with anyone at that point as she hadn't been with a man that knew how to put her enjoyment about his own and had never had an orgasm during intercourse with any man. Since then she's learned much more about what sex is supposed to feel like with a man and we have a great sex life but she lacks a lot of self confidence as she still thinks there's something she lacks and other men wouldn't enjoy sex with her like I do. I'd like to show her how wrong she is and allow her to feel what great sex is with someone better hung than me but the issue becomes then of finding someone who's not just hung and thinks that's all it takes but also knows what he's doing not just with his cock but how to stimulate a woman's mind and body before he even pulls his cock out. Of course I guess that's everyone's issue is choosing the right guy and hoping you get it right but that's why we haven't rushed into anything either cuz one way to guarantee this is only a one time thing is if it sucks and she never wants to do it again and I'd hate to have that regret. But I'd love to see the confidence it would give her to feel wanted and sexy as she was not only well fucked by a guy with big cock but she also got to see him truly enjoy fucking her as he realized she wasn't just another random piece of ass once she started having orgasms for him and he got to feel how great that is when a woman's body truly loses control on a man's cock. Cuz as much as he would make her cum I guarantee she would make him cum as hard as he ever as with anyone else and the enjoyment she would get from seeing somewhere besides me enjoying fucking her would be all I need and would put some strut in her step for a long time. That might sound a little off topic from the original question but I don't think it is cuz the answer is will it change? Hopefully yes but if things go right then it should be a good change for her as she will but just enjoy the sex but also the feeling of being desired by the guy you want to have fuck her and she's probably gonna want that feeling again but hopefully if you already have a good sex life she's gonna want you more as well by realizing that this a gift you've given her as well by being ok with letting her fuck another guy who might be able to fuck her in a way you can't.

Going with a P.O.C as a sex partner isn't just about the cock. Its about that person, who he is, how he feels and what he would like from the experience also.

The guy may have a BBC, your partner may want one. Or not. The point is. You need to discuss with your partner what you both want out of any meeting, way before you engage in conversation with anyone else. Once you have what you want from any interaction then engage further. But remember the guy is more than just a cock on legs.

Any coupling between yourselves and your choice of partner will change the dynamics of any relationship. How it will change will depend on your choices. Respect, honesty and communication go a long way in this lifestyle. Do things right, and the whole experience will be one you will remember and repeat for many years to come.

Enjoy!
Perfectly said

I would love for my wife to be fucking good looking younger black men, and she would love it too. But the thing that has been stopping us is the risk that it could ruin our relationship. For example, her falling in love with him, STD's, loosing sexual interest, loosing respect (not all of us want to be humiliated or dominated), loosing half my stuff in a divorce, paying support for someone else's offspring, the list goes on. And it's not really a "once you black" situation. All this can and does happen all the time whenever any third party is brought into a marriage - black, white or whatever. And advice such as "make sure your marriage is strong", be emotionally connected with your wife, set boundaries, rules, and blah, blah, blah does not provide any guarantee against the risks. It's not to say it can't work, it's just that you're rolling the dice when you do this. That being said, if the right situation arose (haha literally), then you never know...

Last edited:
Boy It will change he forever and you are loose her sexual for ever too, her cunt and all her orgasm belongs to us Superior Strong Black Males Thick Black Cocks. You should be happy she keeping you on her life to pay for her sexy lingeries.she will use to her black lovers,to pay for the wax of her holes get smooth to her black bulls. Be happy you can lick her cum filled panties after she was visited her black lovers, be happy you can keeping strocking your little white penis smelling her cum filled panties.
You can love your wife while she love her superior black lovers💪🏾🤴🏽
I want this for me wife

There are a lot of variables. How satisfying is the sex will you? How much experience has she had with other bed partners? Why is she (and you) bringing in an additional person(s) into the relationship? Does she expect the sex to be good? A lot depends too on how skillful a fucker the bull is. I am well above the Masters and Johnson average and a large organ can bring intense pleasure or pain depending how it is wielded. Worst case scenario she could find the experience painful and unrewarding. If this was your idea you are in deep ******* and getting back in her good graces will be difficult and time consuming. If the experience is positive, she gets her toes curled multiple times she will likely want more often times whether you agree or not. I have found that if a woman has her first really satisfying fuck with another fucker regardless of race she will de very demanding for awhile, but the intensity will ramp down. All things considered she very likely will change, how so won't be known until after the act. Before you go down this path the most important thing is to have a strong relationship. If you don't she will get screwed and you will likely be screwed. Good luck and have fun
How would she get screwed? Just wondering?

I don't think it can be described as "next level" it is more of an ongoing process. A lot depends on how her sex partners work out in bed. A lot depends on how you deal with it. You need to encourage her choose her own path. A bad experience can easily sour her, a great experience can have her craving more. Some people just aren't compatible in bed. Others really click and the sex can be mind blowing for both people. There isn't any way of knowing until you fuck. To really accurately answer your question I would have to know your wife's mind and no man can do that. One thing I will tell and it has held true with every woman I have known. Woman want to be appreciated.
You sound like you would be great with my wife

I would love for my wife to be fucking good looking younger black men, and she would love it too. But the thing that has been stopping us is the risk that it could ruin our relationship. For example, her falling in love with him, STD's, loosing sexual interest, loosing respect (not all of us want to be humiliated or dominated), loosing half my stuff in a divorce, paying support for someone else's offspring, the list goes on. And it's not really a "once you black" situation. All this can and does happen all the time whenever any third party is brought into a marriage - black, white or whatever. And advice such as "make sure your marriage is strong", be emotionally connected with your wife, set boundaries, rules, and blah, blah, blah does not provide any guarantee against the risks. It's not to say it can't work, it's just that you're rolling the dice when you do this. That being said, if the right situation arose (haha literally), then you never know...
We are into mfm fun with a guy we know pretty regularly now. We had never talked about doing anything like this. One night, a dri.nk too many, hot tub and it happened. Our friend fucked my wife over the back of the couch. Whole thing took maybe 4 minutes. We looked at each other and he left. Wife cried, apologized over and over. I was pissed but kinda turned on. After her shower and a good two hours of complete silence we had great see. We agreed it was a mistake. About 6 mo ths later same thing happened. I think we all knew we might like it again.
We've done it many times with him.
All I can say is be prepared to see a whole different side of her. She might enjoy it a little more than your expecting. Mine sure does.
Our relationship is great, our sex life is amazing. She's horny as fuck for days after we've had him over.

We are into mfm fun with a guy we know pretty regularly now. We had never talked about doing anything like this. One night, a dri.nk too many, hot tub and it happened. Our friend fucked my wife over the back of the couch. Whole thing took maybe 4 minutes. We looked at each other and he left. Wife cried, apologized over and over. I was pissed but kinda turned on. After her shower and a good two hours of complete silence we had great see. We agreed it was a mistake. About 6 mo ths later same thing happened. I think we all knew we might like it again.
All I can say is be prepared to see a whole different side of her. She might enjoy it a little more than your expecting. Mine sure does.
Our relationship is great, our sex life is amazing. She's horny as fuck for days after we've had him over.

That seems like the best way to get started, by "accident" or spontaneous. And then it works out

But she understands you are the husband and he is the bull? This is the think iwant to understands?
Your life is the same ?

And how you felt? What she told you after that?

Will she do.it again?
I liked sharing her, the threesome, the fact she got distracted from sucking my cock it was nice, but she doesn't get off from just penetration plus she's about thickness. She felt him reach the end but she likes to feel the full Ness of a cock and foreplay not just a long slim cock

Back