Will my wife be the same after her first bbc?

john1984

Male
Gold Member
I am curious if my wife will be the same after her first bbc. I want to be blacked by a big bull but i don't know what will be her reaction after. She had a 3some and she like it. Imagine her giving bj and fuck a huge bbc.
Who was/is in the same situation.

I was a virgin when I met my now husband in the 8th grade,we married I was only 19 life and sex was great for me with him. After the ******* moved out in my 40s my husband convinced me to try a guy that was more endowed than him after declining him many times I finally agreed hoping that he would be done pestering me. Things changed forever after that first time I was never fully satisfied like I was with my first guy experience (he was white BTW) I had my first PIV orgasm at the hands of someone else other than my husband. I have zero regrets in doing this I was always a horny person kind of a slut for my husband but now I am one for other guys.

I was a virgin when I met my now husband in the 8th grade,we married I was only 19 life and sex was great for me with him. After the ******* moved out in my 40s my husband convinced me to try a guy that was more endowed than him after declining him many times I finally agreed hoping that he would be done pestering me. Things changed forever after that first time I was never fully satisfied like I was with my first guy experience (he was white BTW) I had my first PIV orgasm at the hands of someone else other than my husband. I have zero regrets in doing this I was always a horny person kind of a slut for my husband but now I am one for other guys.
What's a PIV orgasm please?

It all depends on her first BBC experience.

If it brought her to a new height in sexuality with the larger cock in her than her husband's, (if that is the case), and the contrast in skin color that enhances the stimulation of her brain, then she would probably hunger for more.

But if was a so-so experience, she might just say that she tried it, but it didn't turn her crank, "so what's there to write home about?" Yaaaawn.

It all depends on her first BBC experience.

If it brought her to a new height in sexuality with the larger cock in her than her husband's, (if that is the case), and the contrast in skin color that enhances the stimulation of her brain, then she would probably hunger for more.

But if was a so-so experience, she might just say that she tried it, but it didn't turn her crank, "so what's there to write home about?" Yaaaawn.
It's a highly charged situation, as much mental as physical. There is no point in expecting anything but a lifechanging experience for her. If it winds up dissapointing then you go from there, but as a default you should expect her to love it just because of all of the energy going into it.

I am curious if my wife will be the same after her first bbc. I want to be blacked by a big bull but i don't know what will be her reaction after. She had a 3some and she like it. Imagine her giving bj and fuck a huge bbc.
Who was/is in the same situation.
She will be the same. Calm down and think with the right head. When the change happens for most is after they embrace their sexuality and lifestyle. Which takes a while

No, she will be different. She will be happier, more sexual and fall in love with you more and more every time you get her BBC. This lifestyle brings couples closer together.
I agree because it gets sex out of the way of the relationship and all that it can bring to affect the relationship (impotent husband, small dick, bad sex, premature ejaculation) because your wife will have sex with the bulls to meet her needs, and it will leave only love for the couple to focus on, and love is what unites the couple, what brings them together and keeps them together for the rest of their lives...my point of view

So fucking beautiful. I wish my wife was like you.

Back