Will my wife be the same after her first bbc?

john1984

Male
Gold Member
I am curious if my wife will be the same after her first bbc. I want to be blacked by a big bull but i don't know what will be her reaction after. She had a 3some and she like it. Imagine her giving bj and fuck a huge bbc.
Who was/is in the same situation.

I am curious if my wife will be the same after her first bbc. I want to be blacked by a big bull but i don't know what will be her reaction after. She had a 3some and she like it. Imagine her giving bj and fuck a huge bbc.
Who was/is in the same situation.
If its about being the same, you should not try it at all. No one is the same, all change.

There are a lot of variables. How satisfying is the sex will you? How much experience has she had with other bed partners? Why is she (and you) bringing in an additional person(s) into the relationship? Does she expect the sex to be good? A lot depends too on how skillful a fucker the bull is. I am well above the Masters and Johnson average and a large organ can bring intense pleasure or pain depending how it is wielded. Worst case scenario she could find the experience painful and unrewarding. If this was your idea you are in deep ******* and getting back in her good graces will be difficult and time consuming. If the experience is positive, she gets her toes curled multiple times she will likely want more often times whether you agree or not. I have found that if a woman has her first really satisfying fuck with another fucker regardless of race she will de very demanding for awhile, but the intensity will ramp down. All things considered she very likely will change, how so won't be known until after the act. Before you go down this path the most important thing is to have a strong relationship. If you don't she will get screwed and you will likely be screwed. Good luck and have fun

There are a lot of variables. How satisfying is the sex will you? How much experience has she had with other bed partners? Why is she (and you) bringing in an additional person(s) into the relationship? Does she expect the sex to be good? A lot depends too on how skillful a fucker the bull is. I am well above the Masters and Johnson average and a large organ can bring intense pleasure or pain depending how it is wielded. Worst case scenario she could find the experience painful and unrewarding. If this was your idea you are in deep ******* and getting back in her good graces will be difficult and time consuming. If the experience is positive, she gets her toes curled multiple times she will likely want more often times whether you agree or not. I have found that if a woman has her first really satisfying fuck with another fucker regardless of race she will de very demanding for awhile, but the intensity will ramp down. All things considered she very likely will change, how so won't be known until after the act. Before you go down this path the most important thing is to have a strong relationship. If you don't she will get screwed and you will likely be screwed. Good luck and have fun
We love a lot each other and she tell me that she never will let me. Now as I read here a lot of story about BBC that change lives i am 50 % 50 % of what to do. The problem is that I love a lot this Lifestyle and this forum make me think in another way. I saw here a lot of white woman that love BBC and have a huge orgasms and this is what I want for her to be pleased. If she is happy I am happy. She like a lot when she is fucked. She loose her minds. Life is so difficult sometimes and need to take some decisions unknowing what will happen after.

well said

For sure, i think. You have come this far, as you both are going to like it.
I like a lot this lifestyle and how a BBC fuck a white women. Like I said hundred times I love when she is in pleasure. If she is happy I am happy. Now as I see here what a BBC can do with his cock I want my wife to explore this pleasure. I don't know why ? Any explication?

Once she taste the fruit of pleasure she will want more and more
I sow here a lot of comments about this subject and allmoust all the woman says the same " when you go black you never go back" i don't understand what. They have to destroy a wife brain and do with her whatever they want?
Is the bbc so important and addictive?

for sure,your wife will never be the same after BBC fucking
she ll be more sexual, more self confident, more herself in a way...But she may not like to have sex with you any more !!
take your risks ( I know what I m talking about )

for sure,your wife will never be the same after BBC fucking
she ll be more sexual, more self confident, more herself in a way...But she may not like to have sex with you any more !!
take your risks ( I know what I m talking about )
I know that are some risk but when we are fucking and she is in orgasms is what i like more.
Having strong orgasms is what i am looking for. Few times i make her trembling and i know this is what she like more. She love me a lot and told me she will be with me all the time but I don know what will hapend if a bbc will enter in our lives.
Is soo addictive bbc for white girls? Will them do what their bulls says?

Back