Will my wife be the same after her first bbc?

john1984

Male
Gold Member
I am curious if my wife will be the same after her first bbc. I want to be blacked by a big bull but i don't know what will be her reaction after. She had a 3some and she like it. Imagine her giving bj and fuck a huge bbc.
Who was/is in the same situation.

No, she will not be the same if she finds the right guy. My wife fucked many white guys before and after we married. Then she tried black and the third guy changed her life. I saw her squirt for the first time during intercourse and I knew our sex like had changed.
Black guys are bigger and have great stamina. Now she is a happier, very content woman and aside from sex, our marriage is better.
Hope to find a bbc that knows what he is doing for the first time. We need a gentleman to have time with her.

Depends, if she hasn't shared a bed with anyone other than you to effect could be profound. If she has had some variety in her life it likely won't be a big deal. A lot depends on how the encounter goes. If she gets her toes curled and that isn't a typical occurrence then might be eager for a repeat encounter. If the encounter wasn't pleasant she likely will be against a repeat

Going with a P.O.C as a sex partner isn't just about the cock. Its about that person, who he is, how he feels and what he would like from the experience also.

The guy may have a BBC, your partner may want one. Or not. The point is. You need to discuss with your partner what you both want out of any meeting, way before you engage in conversation with anyone else. Once you have what you want from any interaction then engage further. But remember the guy is more than just a cock on legs.

Any coupling between yourselves and your choice of partner will change the dynamics of any relationship. How it will change will depend on your choices. Respect, honesty and communication go a long way in this lifestyle. Do things right, and the whole experience will be one you will remember and repeat for many years to come.

Enjoy!

Going with a P.O.C as a sex partner isn't just about the cock. Its about that person, who he is, how he feels and what he would like from the experience also.

The guy may have a BBC, your partner may want one. Or not. The point is. You need to discuss with your partner what you both want out of any meeting, way before you engage in conversation with anyone else. Once you have what you want from any interaction then engage further. But remember the guy is more than just a cock on legs.

Any coupling between yourselves and your choice of partner will change the dynamics of any relationship. How it will change will depend on your choices. Respect, honesty and communication go a long way in this lifestyle. Do things right, and the whole experience will be one you will remember and repeat for many years to come.

Enjoy!
Thanks. Hope to be an unforgettable experience.

Enjoy!
thank you _ truly said .
it s about three personalitys .
but as a couple you need to draw the line and as a " bull" you need to respect the couple . it should be an addition for all three .

Wooow. You had a BBC bull that knows how to love you! Need one for my love.
Just be ready for "I cant feel you" when you slide your dick into a cum filled hole that's been molded to her new lovers cock. You pump away splashing around, harder than you have ever been and she just lays there like 🙄 solidifying the fact she will be taking more bbc very soon

Just be ready for "I cant feel you" when you slide your dick into a cum filled hole that's been molded to her new lovers cock. You pump away splashing around, harder than you have ever been and she just lays there like 🙄 solidifying the fact she will be taking more bbc very soon
Do you think after a huge bbc she will not fell me? She told me that I fuck her very good ( she is not blacked yet but had anothers white dicks)

Back