Will my Girlfriend still want to have sex after being with another guy?

I saw mynwife reaction when she took the 8 inch bbc dildo. I loved it! But I will.a real.bull cum.her stronger?
This lifestyle is very addictive!

That's literally impossible for anyone to know. But the risk of her only wanting to have sex with other men, especially well-endowed men is definitely something you need to consider before going down this road. Regardless, if you do elect to proceed down this path, your role and duty as a cuckold is to support her decisions. She *may* decide that your penis is no longer adequate (for whatever reason), and may restrict the manner in which you're able to engage with her sexually in the future. If she makes that decision, as I said, you need to accept your role as a cuckold and deal with it. Your job is to ensure she is sexually satisfied, regardless of the form that takes. So it is not something you should enter into lightly.

That's literally impossible for anyone to know. But the risk of her only wanting to have sex with other men, especially well-endowed men is definitely something you need to consider before going down this road. Regardless, if you do elect to proceed down this path, your role and duty as a cuckold is to support her decisions. She *may* decide that your penis is no longer adequate (for whatever reason), and may restrict the manner in which you're able to engage with her sexually in the future. If she makes that decision, as I said, you need to accept your role as a cuckold and deal with it. Your job is to ensure she is sexually satisfied, regardless of the form that takes. So it is not something you should enter into lightly.
The same happend with my wife.
She is not blacked yet but I told her to play wit a bbc dilso. She didn't want but I bought her one and told her I will play online her labia and fuck her. After a while she told me I want it in me! She wanted 5 times that night. I was hooked to see her in soo much pleasure.
She told me that she love me a lot and don't need a bbc but I don't believe her. She screamed like a crazy, moahming louder, speaking wild even moving the body to have more acces for the dildo.to put it in her more deep. The orgasms was something incredible! I understand her when she tell me she love me a lot but You can't hide all this things! She loved a lot that night. More after a few weeks she told me to stop fucking her with the dildo because she will be dependent of it.
If a couple want to enter in this lifestyle I think they must have some history togheder if not a real bbc bull.that know how to fuck your wide or gf will make her loose her mind and let the man. You can't play with the pleasure!
I saw this onmmy wife. She told me.she love me a lot nlbut I saw her reaction and movement when she was fucking that bbc dilso. YOU CAN'T HIDE THAT PLEASURE EVEN IF YOU WANT!
Love this lifestyle a lot and to tell the truth I am hooked and addicted to it and why to stop mynwife having something she like. As long as we will be together I will never say no to her.

No. It may linger for a few months but ultimately you’ll be more woman than man to her sexual schematic.
This happened exactly with my ex. At first we still had sex regularly. Talking dirty. Me in panties but still getting to fuck her. Then as time went on guess who was still in panties but getting little to no sex? Well played

Back