When there pussy gets like this,you can try but you'll never satisfies her. We live with it, mine is very rude to me about her addiction now. The guys make me keep watch for them,and bring drinks. I said no and got mad and he slapped me so hard,and she just laughed. Good luck
That asshole is well used

Vaginas are elastic, but just like everything else in the universe, subject to the second law of thermodynamics. If you strech a pen spring enough, you will eventually destroy the tension that provides the elasticity. Vaginas are no different. Anyone who claims otherwise isn't fucking bbc frequently enough to cause permanent streching and loosening,

I enjoy watching my girlfriend with black men.
I know I will never be able to satisfy her that way and I'm trying to be OK with that.
I wonder if there is a chance that she will ever be sexually interested in me again.
Currently, she confesses that she is addicted and cannot stop it...
Have I lost her forever?
What are your experiences?

My wife and I are very much in love with each other. That is first and foremost we have great sex even though I only have 6 inches. If either one of us decided that we didn't want to be in the lifestyle anymore or needed a break, it would stop we have made these vows to each other before being in the lifestyle. However, why can't she enjoy great sex with other men that she likes I have no problem with that some of them are the same size as me and others are bigger. She doesn't like anything bigger than 8" although she has had bigger they just can't go balls deep and if they can't control that she makes them stop. I also have the freedom to see other women or have one join the both of us. Nevertheless, we also enjoy playing with me watching being and sometimes if she is comfortable with the guy playing alone. She really only likes black men unless we play with another couple. It would be great if it was an interracial couple. :)

Back