Wife's work pool party

The first time I caught my wife cheating on me was about 4 years ago. I remember I was at work away from home. She had texted me saying she got invited to her coworkers pool party. I asked her if she was going to go but she didn’t seem interested. She was an introvert, going out wasn’t her thing. When she told me she wasn’t going, I couldn’t help but convince her to go. She then told me that her friends were already crazy at work and that there was going to be a bunch of the guys there. I then asked who all was going. She then told me the names. The people were, Kim (my Hispanic wife), her three white girl friends (Alice, Julia, and Kourtney), and 5 men, 3 who were black (Charles, Xavier, and Marquis) and 2 who were hispanic (Javier and Alex). It didn’t sound like it was going to be a big deal, so I told her to just go. The only request I made was for her to wear something appropriate. I told her to wear a one peace that would cover her body and on top of that she had to wear swimming shorts. She seemed bothered with my request and said “Fine, I’ll go. I’m going to start getting ready.” The party wasn’t until 6:30 P.M. I continued to work until she finally messaged me again. She sent me a picture of her in her swimming suit. She looked so hot, that I was beginning to regret my decision. Her red one peace fit perfectly on her curvy body. Her tits were still somewhat showing just but I didn’t let it bother me. I was sure her other coworkers were wearing suits that were much more revealing. Once she got there, she sent me a picture of her and her 3 girlfriends. They all looked extremely sexy. All of them were wearing the sluttiest swimming suits on their slim thick body figures. I couldn’t help but fantasize about them being fully naked.

After a few minutes had passed I checked her snapchat stories to see how things were going. The first video played. It began with everyone in the pool. They were playing rap music out loud. Some of the guys were splashing each other and the others were drinking near the pool steps. Her girl friends were talking to each other about the guys. It seemed like everyone was having fun. The next video played. Everyone was now taking shots. Once they finished taking it, I noticed Xavier smiling at the camera and telling Kim to take another one. The video ended right after I could hear her say “You and me.” I became a little jealous since she didn’t enjoy drinking with me but didn’t mind drinking with another man. I then texted her and asked what time she was going home. 30 minutes had passed and I still haven’t received anything. I then checked her snapchat story but didn’t see anything new. A few more minutes passed and I get a notification from Snapchat. It was a friend request from Xavier. I added him and looked through his story. The first picture played. It was of him holding a bottle of Hennessy next to his face with his tongue out. The caption stated “Bout to be a good night.” The next video played. The video started with the girls shaking their ass to the music (including Kim). I couldn’t believe my eyes. I’ve never seen this side of her. She must’ve been really *******. The last video played. This time the music changed to slow jams. All the girls were making out with the guys. Xavier then lowered his camera towards his waist. He was sitting on the pools steps while one of the girls was grinding on him. She was wearing a black thong and bra. I kept replaying the video to figure out where Kim was. Thankfully she wasn’t near any of the guys. I then put my phone away and tried to focus on work.

10 minutes passed and Kim finally texted me. She said “Sorry honey I didn’t want my phone to get wet. I’m going to leave right now. I’ll text you when I get home. Love you.” I felt relieved knowing she was leaving that place before things heated up even more. Once I had time alone to think, i stopped my work and rushed to Snapchat. I thought about how many girls went to the party and how many were making out with guys. I replayed the video and counted. All 4 of them were there however, I couldn’t find Kim. They must’ve invited another girl. I kept on replaying the video until I spotted something. There was something black and red floating on the pool. It had to be Kim’s swim suit. She must’ve been wearing a thong underneath it all. I then looked carefully at the girl grinding on Xavier. I wasn’t sure if it was her though. She’s never danced like that before. It didn’t seem like her. Just as I was going to put my phone away, Xavier uploaded another video. It began with everyone skinny dipping. The guys had their girl against the side of the pool. Xavier then lowered his camera again. This time the woman was completely naked and was grinding on Xavier with more *******. I could see the massive bulge he had under his trunks. I then replayed the video and turned up the volume. Then I heard the woman say “Quit teasing me and take it out already.” Hearing that hurt my soul because it was Kims voice.

I didn’t know what to do. I played the video multiple times and tried to convince myself that it wasn’t her but the evidence was there. I then texted Kim “What are you doing? Are you still at that party?” A few seconds passed and the text bubbles appeared. I knew it couldn’t have been her. Her text finally went through and it read “I’m about to let Xavier fuck me… just fucking with you it’s me lil bro, Xavier. Yea she’s still here. Text her in an hour though, she’s a little busy. I’ll keep you updated on my snapchat.” I couldn’t believe what I just read. A few minutes passed and Xavier sent me 3 videos. The first one started. It began with him rapping the song in the background. He then moved the camera back towards Kim. This time his full cock was out. It had to be about 10 inches long. He was wearing Kim’s black bracelet that I bought her for our anniversary as a cock ring. Xavier then grabbed his big cock and slapped it between her ass cheeks. The water was splashing everywhere. The next video played this time it was Kim giving him a handjob. Her hand looked so small in comparison. Her hand couldn’t even wrap around his meaty cock. She seemed to be In love. All her focus was on his BBC. Right before the video ended Kim put her lips around his shaft and began sucking him. The final video played this time they were no longer in the pool. They were in a bed room. Xavier moved his camera towards the center of the room and there she was. Layed down doggystyle with an opened magnum condom next to her. Xavier then moved closer and told her “You know the drill baby girl. Spread your ass cheeks for me.” She replied without hesitating “Yes daddy.” Then proceeded to spread her ass cheeks as much as she could. He then grabbed his cock and slapped it on her ass cheeks three times, teased her pussy lips with it and finally put the tip of thumb on his penis head and guided his cock inside her. His condom was so tight against his cock that it almost looked like there was nothing there. Xavier then Slid the tip in. Kim then slowly moved her ass back towards him. His cock slid with ease. This was definitely not the first time they did this. I was surprised she was able to take it. After the 10th stroke I noticed a white creamy substance on the outside of Xaviers condom. I questioned myself “was the condom broken.” Until I realized it wasn’t his but instead Kim’s cream. The video ended there. When I was done watching the videos I noticed I had cummed all over my underwear. I didn’t even touch myself. I must’ve been extremely turned on. I rushed to the restroom and cleaned myself. My dock was still throbbing. I knew I couldn’t continue watching the videos otherwise my coworkers would notice, so I put my phone away and tried to think of the times I missed the red flags. There were several.

Last edited:
Part 2

The first red flag I could think of was when I first met him. It was her second week working with him. When I walked in I asked him if I could talk to her. He looked confused and said “Kim I think your brothers is looking for you.” Kim walked in confused and said “that’s not my brother Xavier, we’re together.” Xavier then looked at me with a disgusted face and said “that’s your man?” She giggled and said “yes, he’s a total sweetheart.” Once she said that I noticed him whispering to the coworker next to him and both laugh hysterically. The next red flag I could think of were the countless times Kim had come late after she was closing. Thinking back on it now she would only be about 30 min to an hour whenever she was closing with Xavier. Any other time she would come home at a decent time. The next red flag I could think of were the multiple times she would “go shopping only to come back home with noting and her hair messed up. She would tell me it was due to the humidity but deep down I knew that couldn’t have been it. The last red flag I could think of was when one of her girl coworkers accidentally posted a video of Kim twerking her ass on Xavier. When I confronted her on the video she said it wasn’t her. I then tried to show her the video but it was already deleted. She manipulated me in to believing it wasn’t her but instead one of her coworkers. Before we got married I remember asking a question about her past boyfriends and what she was into. When I asked her if she would date a black men, she smiled and said “ I would, I find the attraction. Plus…. I heard they’re good in bed.” After she said that we both laughed and changed the subject. I didn’t think much of it but now I feel stupid for missing those signs. After an hour of thinking I finished my work and went home. After I showered, I looked at my phone and noticed Kim and Xavier blew up my phone with messaged and videos. I laid down and began going through all of it.

I opened Kims text messages and began reading. Xavier was using her phone again. He said. “Lil bro, she might get home later than I expected. She wanted to take things to the bedroom. She told me to tell you she was stuck in traffic but… we both know she not lol. However she is stuck on this dick.” He’s suck a cocky asshole. The next message read “Don’t worry I’m wearing a condom. Like always... You’re lucky I’m not a dick.” The message after that read “Yooooo, you a lucky man you know that! She really knows how to work that ass.” The final message read “ Hello!? Are you upset or something? You shouldn’t be upset at me. You’re not the one constantly having to hear “ Your cock is bigger than my husband’s shrimp dick” I don’t want to be hearing that when I’m 10 inches inside her. I couldn’t stop laughing when she showed me a picture of that *******. There’s no way you can please her with your micro-penis. No offense. P.S you’re welcome for teaching her to suck cock. Not that she had a problem taking yours.” I was mad yet so turned on. I have noticed Kim’s blowjob skills have gotten better ever since they met. I then opened Xaviers Snapchat and opened his story. The first video played. Xavier was recording the girls shake their asses meanwhile all the black men were slapping their ass cheeks. I noticed that Alex and Javier were already gone so it was the three black men’s and the 4 girls. The next video played. Xavier was being guided towards the house by Kim. He captioned the video “ bout to make her make the bed a water bed after tonight.” The last picture he posted was a huge stack of Magnum condoms. On that pictures he captioned it “ She don’t like them on but ain’t trying to risk having *******.” I was shocked to find out she wanted to fuck him raw.

The last set of notification I got were from Xavier’s Snapchat messages. The first thing I saw was a picture of Xavier’s penis tip inside Kim’s pussy. His condom was full of Kim’s cream. You could barely see his cock. I’ve never even seem Kim cum once while we did it. I was surprised all that came out of her. On the picture Xavier captioned it “it’s only been 2 minutes…” the next video played. He was clapping her cheeks while pulling her hair back. His pounds were getting harder and faster as the video went on. I could hear Kim moan out load and cry out “yes daddy, just like that! FUUUUUUCKK MEEEEE!” And “I’M CUMMMINGGGG!” She was cumming so much that her cream began to slide down Xaviers massive balls and onto the bed. The black bracelet I bought her was now white. The video ended shortly after and the next one began. This time Xavier was laying back while Kim was cleaning him up. She had both of his balls in her mouth. I could tell this wasn’t the first time since she did it with no problem. She then slid her tongue up his shaft and into his tip. Once she finally cleaned him up she grabbed the tip of him condom and slowly pulled it off. Xavier just let it happen and moved her hair out of her way. Once she got it off you could see Xavier’s precum drip from the condom onto his cock. I was surprised he hadn’t cum yet. Kim then grabbed his cock with both hands and began massaging him while licking his precum. She was in love. She then realized he was recording her and said “You better not send this to anyone.” He then grabbed her head made her deepthroat him. She could barely fit about 3 inches inside her. She then continued to suck him until the video ended. The next video started. He had her in the backwards cowgirl position. She had all 10 inches inside her. She began grinding on him. He ass cheeks were covered in red handprints at this point. Her ass looked so good bouncing on his dick. I could hear Xavier moan louder as if he was about to cum. He then moved her to the side and made her get on her knees. He began to make himself cum. His cock was full of veins and throbbing really hard. His balls then rose and you could see his load move down to his tip. His load flew everywhere. I would even go on to say that part of it landed about 10 feet where he was standing. Kim’s face soon became unrecognizable. Xavier then smacked her face with his cock and told her to clean up and that I had texted her. She didn’t seem to be surprised or in a rush. In fact she slowly cleaned Xavier’s cock and swallowed all the cum that was on her face. I had the biggest boner standing almost at 4.5 inches. I then stroked it twice to the picture of Xavier inside my wife’s pussy. My cum flew about a foot for the first time. It usually just oozes out. This was a new feeling. I loved it. A few minutes passed and Kim finally messaged me. “Hey baby, sorry I haven’t texted you back, traffic was really heavy. Don’t stay up too late. I’ll text you tomorrow. I love you.” She didn’t mention anything about the messages Xavier sent me on her phone. He must’ve deleted them before putting her phone back. I replied “I love you too baby, I’ll be dreaming about you.” She read my message but didn’t reply back. I couldn’t believe it, my wife was fucking a big black man behind my back. I have never been so turned on before in my life. I knew that from now on my life was going to be different.

Last edited:
Part 3

The next day came. Once I woke up the first thing I did was check my phone to see if Kim made it home. My phone was full of notifications yet again. This however, all the notifications came from Xavier. I opened my Snapchat conversation with Xavier and began playing the videos. The video started with Kim getting out of the shower. The video was taken about 30 minutes after I fell asleep. She was fully nude with a towel wrapped around her body. Xavier then sat back on the bed behind him and said “ready for round 2?” Without hesitation Kim took her towel off and said “I’m ready to fuck all night, I just told my husband I was going to sleep.” She the. Walked towards Xavier and pushed him onto his back. He adjusted his camera and pointed it back to Kim. He was still fully naked. His cock was still massive for being soft. It had to about 8 inches long and more than 2 inches thick . Kim got on the bed and began licking the tip of his cock down to his balls. I could see his cock slowly grow in her mouth. It wasn’t long before his hard erection came back.

I’ve never witnessed Kim act so naughty before. The naughtiest thing she did with me was give me a blowjob. However, Kim blowing Xavier looked completely different than when she did it to me. With me she usually puts the whole thing in her mouth with ease and makes me cum in 2 minutes. When she’s giving Xavier a blowjob she goes all out. She would lick his balls then put them in her mouth, slide her tongue along his shaft and around the tip, slap his cock on her tongue and face, spit her saliva on it and blow bubbles, clean up his cum and made out with it and actually ******* on it turning her face red. There’s just so much more she can do with his than with mine. Not to mention the endurance. While she finished me in less than two minutes, Xavier somehow manages to go beyond 20 minutes without cumming. For him it’s just of a warm up to actual sex. After 15 minutes of Kim blowing Xavier, Kim grabbed Xavier’s phone and said “If you’re gonna record me, do it from my good angle”

Kim then set the camera on a tripod and faced it towards the side of the bed. After she set it up she dimmed down the lights and played slow jams on low volume. After that she walked back to the bed. Her ass cheeks were still red from Xavier’s slaps. Her ass must’ve Swole up a little because it seemed thicker than before. Once she got on the bed she got on top of Xavier placed her hands on his chest and began to grind back and forth slowly. Her pussy was gladding right on top of his shaft. Xavier grabbed Kim behind the neck with one hand and moved her face towards his. They began making out. Both of them looked deeply in love. Their eye contact and moans showed how passionate the sex was. They weren’t making love with one another. Once the song ended Kim looked at Xavier and said “Put it inside me baby, I want you big fat cock.” Xavier immediately kissed her lips and grabbed his cock. Kim moved her hips up and moved them so that Xavier could penetrate her. Once he got the tip in Kim slowly sat on his lap. I could see Kim slowly take inch by inch until there was no more. Kim was slowly grinding up and and down while Xavier was grannies her big titties. After a minute of that Kim got in the squaring position and began bouncing up and down on his huge cock. Her titties we’re bouncing everywhere. This was the first time I saw Kim let her titties bounce. At this point she was begging to cream again. Both Kim and Xavier sounded like they were out of breath. This however didn’t stop them.

Several minutes later and Kim is all tired out from bouncing so Xavier grabs her ass and moves her aside into the doggystyle position. He then grabbed the camera and faced it towards her ass cheeks. He got into the keeling position then placed one leg beside her ass and slid his creamy dick inside her. The first few thrust he made were slow and gentle but as time passed they turned more aggressive. It must’ve felt amazing for Kim because she tried to stop him while moaning louder than ever. This however didn’t stop him. He kept on going making her cum at least 3 times within a minute. Xavier then pulled out and lifted her ass in the air while eating her pussy out. Kim helped him by spreading her ass cheeks apart. Once he finished he got on Kim’s face and said “Now it’s your turn.” Kim grabbed his cock and cleaned up all her cream. Before she finished Xavier grabbed her head and face fucked her. She was gagging to a point where she began ******* and shedding tears. Once he pulled out Kim took a deep breath and slurped all her saliva. She then grabbed his cock and began jacking him off. She had to use both hands since it was getting heavy. Kim looked back at Xavier’s eyes and said “I want you to cum of my face again.” After several quick strokes Xavier took over and pointed his cock towards her face. Kim stuck her tongue out and waiting for him to bust. Once he did, Xavier managed to land majority of his cum to land on her face. Kim let out a big grin and swallowed the nut in her mouth. Xavier’s cock was throbbing hard. He had thick veins everywhere. They had to be 5-10 times thicker than mine. While I only have two small ones while erected, Xavier had much more and much thicker. I felt embarrassed for myself.

Once Xaviers videos ended I read his message. It read “How’d you like that? Probably not as much as we enjoyed making it. I hope you understand that this isn’t the first time we fucked behind your back. This is just the first time I felt like sharing it with you. Kim is constantly talking about how much she loves you that it got to me. She might love you, but she definitely loves my BBC more. Now…. I know you read Kim’s messages and saw my videos last night. You never replied to me nor confronted Kim. That could only mean one thing. You enjoyed watching me use her like my sex toy. Don’t worry, you don’t need to admit it, I already know. What I’m going to do for you and Kim is help you guys build a stronger relationship. Instead of having her cheat on you behind your back I’m going to tell her about our little conversation. It’s up to you if you want to stay with her or not. Either way I’m still going to rearrange her guts. What do you think? I’ll let her know once you replie.” I was shaking, I didn’t know what to do, if I say something he’s going to tell her, but if I don’t she’s just going to continue doing it behind my back. I hesitated for a while but finally said “I’m ready, I think I want to be a Kim’s cuck.” I pressed send and regretted it immediately. Several minutes passed and he finally replied “I was fucking with you dawg, lmfao… but since you insisted. I decided to tell her. Stay close to your phone she’s about to message you.” I didn’t know what to do, I was nervous. What if she thinks I’m a creep. I felt like throwing up until Kim replied “Hey, Xavier told me everything… I just want to apologize. I never wanted to cheat on you. Once I started working with Xavier he made me feel sexy again. He would always flirt with me and touch me inappropriately. One day, both of us were closing and he decided to take his big black cock out in front of me. One thing lead to another and by the end of the night I found myself giving him a blowjob. I wanted to tell you but I didn’t want to lose you. After that night my curiosity only grew stronger and stronger until eventually I gave in and let him fuck me. He made me feel so good. Your dick never made me feel that way so I decided to just do it behind your back until eventually I fell in love and became addicted. I want you to know that if it’s true what Xavier said then I would love to keep you as my husband and Xavier as my lover. You can take me on dates and Xavier can blow my back out. He might even let you watch. I hope you’re not mad. Love you.” I read it several times until I finally replied. “I love you too, I’ll be the best cuck I can be.”

Last edited:
Part 4

Shortly after I sent the last message, Kim FaceTime called me. I answered and to my surprise it was Xavier who had the phone. I said "Hello" timidly. Xavier let out a big grin and said "So, I heard you wanted to be Kim's cuck? Is that right boy? Do you want to watch your wife get fucked by my huge dick?" I was too embarrassed to talk so I nodded yes. Xavier looked pissed and shouted "talk when I'm talking to you boy!" I immediately said "Yes I do" and looked down at my feet. I could hear him laugh under his breath. Then he said " Well if you want to do that you have to follow my rules. You think you can do that?" I didn't want him to get mad so I said "yes sir." He then said "Alright then, the first rule for you is to only speak when spoken to and to always do as I say. Second, Kim is yours only when I don't want her. Meaning if you two are on a date and I feel like getting my nut off, you have to stop what you're doing and drop her off at my place. Third, I'm always the boss. It doesn't matter if were at your place or at a hotel. If I tell you to leave the room you must obey. Fourth, you are to wear a chastity lock at all times you're around me. In fact, you have to give me the key after locking yourself. The last thing I want to see if your shrimp dick get hard. Fifth you must buy Kim a dildo molding kit for her new toy. Once it arrives have Kim take it to work so that I can make her a clone of my dick for you two to play with when I'm not around. Your wife no longer needs you for sex so start getting used to that. If Kim or I come up with anything else I'll let you know. If you have any ideas too let me know. As long as they're not stupid." I looked back at the phone and said "I understand sir. If I may, can I make a suggestion?" He looked at me shocked and said "Already? You're eager aren't you? What's up?" I smiled and said "I am, I was thinking.. And this is up to you of course. What if. Whenever both you and Kim are closing at work. Instead of fucking at work you guys go to my place or yours and do it there that way you guys can do it in a relaxed setting. She can even spend the night with you if you'd like or I can try to pick her up." He stayed quiet for a second and finally said "You know what that sounds like a good idea. In fact I could even invite my boys to run a train on your wife! She would love that, wouldn't you." He then moved the phone towards Kim. Kim smiled and said " I always wanted blow Charles and Marquis! Alice told me they're both packing." Xavier brought the phone back to his face and laughed at me while saying "Great idea champ!" My face turned red. Kim then got close to Xavier and whispered In his ear. All I could hear was "black and inside me." Xavier then said "Alright white boy I gotta go, your wife is ready for another round." Just as he was going to hang up Kim stopped him and said "Baby, do you want to watch your wife get blacked?" I nodded my head and said yes at the same time. I was getting an erection just thinking about it. Xavier sighed and said "I guess todays your lucky day." He moved the camera back on the tripod and both began taking their clothes off.

H
The first time I caught my wife cheating on me was about 4 years ago. I remember I was at work away from home. She had texted me saying she got invited to her coworkers pool party. I asked her if she was going to go but she didn’t seem interested. She was an introvert, going out wasn’t her thing. When she told me she wasn’t going, I couldn’t help but convince her to go. She then told me that her friends were already crazy at work and that there was going to be a bunch of the guys there. I then asked who all was going. She then told me the names. The people were, Kim (my Hispanic wife), her three white girl friends (Alice, Julia, and Kourtney), and 5 men, 3 who were black (Charles, Xavier, and Marquis) and 2 who were hispanic (Javier and Alex). It didn’t sound like it was going to be a big deal, so I told her to just go. The only request I made was for her to wear something appropriate. I told her to wear a one peace that would cover her body and on top of that she had to wear swimming shorts. She seemed bothered with my request and said “Fine, I’ll go. I’m going to start getting ready.” The party wasn’t until 6:30 P.M. I continued to work until she finally messaged me again. She sent me a picture of her in her swimming suit. She looked so hot, that I was beginning to regret my decision. Her red one peace fit perfectly on her curvy body. Her tits were still somewhat showing just but I didn’t let it bother me. I was sure her other coworkers were wearing suits that were much more revealing. Once she got there, she sent me a picture of her and her 3 girlfriends. They all looked extremely sexy. All of them were wearing the sluttiest swimming suits on their slim thick body figures. I couldn’t help but fantasize about them being fully naked.

After a few minutes had passed I checked her snapchat stories to see how things were going. The first video played. It began with everyone in the pool. They were playing rap music out loud. Some of the guys were splashing each other and the others were drinking near the pool steps. Her girl friends were talking to each other about the guys. It seemed like everyone was having fun. The next video played. Everyone was now taking shots. Once they finished taking it, I noticed Xavier smiling at the camera and telling Kim to take another one. The video ended right after I could hear her say “You and me.” I became a little jealous since she didn’t enjoy drinking with me but didn’t mind drinking with another man. I then texted her and asked what time she was going home. 30 minutes had passed and I still haven’t received anything. I then checked her snapchat story but didn’t see anything new. A few more minutes passed and I get a notification from Snapchat. It was a friend request from Xavier. I added him and looked through his story. The first picture played. It was of him holding a bottle of Hennessy next to his face with his tongue out. The caption stated “Bout to be a good night.” The next video played. The video started with the girls shaking their ass to the music (including Kim). I couldn’t believe my eyes. I’ve never seen this side of her. She must’ve been really *******. The last video played. This time the music changed to slow jams. All the girls were making out with the guys. Xavier then lowered his camera towards his waist. He was sitting on the pools steps while one of the girls was grinding on him. She was wearing a black thong and bra. I kept replaying the video to figure out where Kim was. Thankfully she wasn’t near any of the guys. I then put my phone away and tried to focus on work.

10 minutes passed and Kim finally texted me. She said “Sorry honey I didn’t want my phone to get wet. I’m going to leave right now. I’ll text you when I get home. Love you.” I felt relieved knowing she was leaving that place before things heated up even more. Once I had time alone to think, i stopped my work and rushed to Snapchat. I thought about how many girls went to the party and how many were making out with guys. I replayed the video and counted. All 4 of them were there however, I couldn’t find Kim. They must’ve invited another girl. I kept on replaying the video until I spotted something. There was something black and red floating on the pool. It had to be Kim’s swim suit. She must’ve been wearing a thong underneath it all. I then looked carefully at the girl grinding on Xavier. I wasn’t sure if it was her though. She’s never danced like that before. It didn’t seem like her. Just as I was going to put my phone away, Xavier uploaded another video. It began with everyone skinny dipping. The guys had their girl against the side of the pool. Xavier then lowered his camera again. This time the woman was completely naked and was grinding on Xavier with more *******. I could see the massive bulge he had under his trunks. I then replayed the video and turned up the volume. Then I heard the woman say “Quit teasing me and take it out already.” Hearing that hurt my soul because it was Kims voice.

I didn’t know what to do. I played the video multiple times and tried to convince myself that it wasn’t her but the evidence was there. I then texted Kim “What are you doing? Are you still at that party?” A few seconds passed and the text bubbles appeared. I knew it couldn’t have been her. Her text finally went through and it read “I’m about to let Xavier fuck me… just fucking with you it’s me lil bro, Xavier. Yea she’s still here. Text her in an hour though, she’s a little busy. I’ll keep you updated on my snapchat.” I couldn’t believe what I just read. A few minutes passed and Xavier sent me 3 videos. The first one started. It began with him rapping the song in the background. He then moved the camera back towards Kim. This time his full cock was out. It had to be about 10 inches long. He was wearing Kim’s black bracelet that I bought her for our anniversary as a cock ring. Xavier then grabbed his big cock and slapped it between her ass cheeks. The water was splashing everywhere. The next video played this time it was Kim giving him a handjob. Her hand looked so small in comparison. Her hand couldn’t even wrap around his meaty cock. She seemed to be In love. All her focus was on his BBC. Right before the video ended Kim put her lips around his shaft and began sucking him. The final video played this time they were no longer in the pool. They were in a bed room. Xavier moved his camera towards the center of the room and there she was. Layed down doggystyle with an opened magnum condom next to her. Xavier then moved closer and told her “You know the drill baby girl. Spread your ass cheeks for me.” She replied without hesitating “Yes daddy.” Then proceeded to spread her ass cheeks as much as she could. He then grabbed his cock and slapped it on her ass cheeks three times, teased her pussy lips with it and finally put the tip of thumb on his penis head and guided his cock inside her. His condom was so tight against his cock that it almost looked like there was nothing there. Xavier then Slid the tip in. Kim then slowly moved her ass back towards him. His cock slid with ease. This was definitely not the first time they did this. I was surprised she was able to take it. After the 10th stroke I noticed a white creamy substance on the outside of Xaviers condom. I questioned myself “was the condom broken.” Until I realized it wasn’t his but instead Kim’s cream. The video ended there. When I was done watching the videos I noticed I had cummed all over my underwear. I didn’t even touch myself. I must’ve been extremely turned on. I rushed to the restroom and cleaned myself. My dock was still throbbing. I knew I couldn’t continue watching the videos otherwise my coworkers would notice, so I put my phone away and tried to think of the times I missed the red flags. There were several.

Back