Wife's Story Chapter 12

When Jaycee and Mike arrived in the Hampton Roads of Virginia, they bought a new house overlooking a local golf course, which helped to get Jaycee eventually into the sport itself and offered a very nice backdrop to many days and nights on the deck of their home.

Soon after, Jaycee became pregnant and delivered a healthy 10 lb. blonde b**y boy. Life was being grand as Jaycee continued her work as an accountant and Mike received orders to a new command, but still within the Hampton Roads area.

Soon after reporting to his new command, Mike was introduced to his staff of seven Marines. The senior of them was Master Sergeant Davis followed by Staff Sergeant Greenwood. The two senior Marines made great appearances and possessed excellent bearing, and Mike was grateful to have these Marines under him.

MSgt Davis was a wiry, black man who always scored a perfect physical fitness score. SSgt Greenwood sported a clean-shaven bald head and stood at a lean 6’2”.

Unknown to Mike at the time, SSgt Greenwood, had a an addictive white substance problem and was slated to be discharged in the coming weeks, which Mike was disappointed in learning about when the command list came out of who tested positive in the last urinalysis.

The SSgt was adamant that he was set up, but the evidence is what it is, and the SSgt had to face his fate, and there was nothing Mike could do.

Mike was informed at the last minute that he needs to go to San Diego this coming week to get a briefing on proposed work being developed on a networking system that was soon to join the fleet. On the morning Mike was to leave, the area came under a hurricane watch, and since it was the peak of the hurricane season, it was to be expected.

Mike was concerned about leaving Jaycee and the k***s alone to fend for themselves, and he was also concerned about his Marine’s families as well and expressed his concern to MSgt Davis.

“Don’t worry sir. Everybody will be looked after, and I can send somebody to check on your family while you’re away,” MSgt Davis said.

“I’d appreciate that, Top. Well, I must get going, and thanks again. Talk to you later,” Mike responds, and makes his way to the airport, reassuring Jaycee that his Marines will be available to check on her.

As Mike is landing in San Diego, a massive hurricane is bearing down on coastal Virginia and North Carolina. The Navy sends all its ships to sea, and all the ashore commands batten down the hatches to ride-out the approaching storm.

“SSgt lets go check on the Captain’s wife while we can before the storm hits,” MSgt Davis says to his SSgt. Leaving base, the two Marines ride in their separate cars arriving at Mike and Jaycee’s home shortly.

“MSgt, have you met the Captain’s wife?” SSgt Greenwood asks.

“Nope, but saw a picture of her on his desk, and she looks to be a hottie,” the MSgt said with a grin. As the two Marines are walking up the driveway, Jaycee was just coming out of the house to greet them.

“Hello gentlemen. So nice to see you, and thank you for coming by, but I think we’re going to be okay here. I sent the k***s to their grandparents inland, and I’ll stay here with the dog,” Jaycee said flashing her wonderful smile at them.

Jaycee had just entered her 40’s, but she has always looked younger. Her toned body at 5’3” and maintained weight at 120 lbs has been aided by a regimen of cardio at the nearby gym and running the few miles around the golf course.

She can still slip into her drum majorette and cheerleader outfits from high school and college. Her thick, wavy blonde hair and big blue eyes gave off an air of innocence, but she really wasn’t that innocent.

After leaving North Carolina and Reuben behind, Jaycee had taken some time off from her promiscuous adventures, especially after her s*n was born. She’s had to rebuff some advances by other predominantly black men which left her missing the sexual excitement of the past.

Seeing these two handsome Marines standing in her driveway, gave her a sudden twinge in her pussy, and she had to stop herself from subconsciously touching herself through her running shorts.

The two Marines are admiring this fine-looking MILF, but she’s an officer’s wife, and to think anything else is strictly forbidden. Still, it doesn’t take away appreciating the thought of fucking one if the chance happened.

“Ma’am, if you need anything, just give us a call,” the MSgt said to Jaycee. With that, the two Marines turn to leave when Jaycee calls to them.

“MSgt, can I ask a favor? Just after my husband left, the garbage disposal stopped working. I don’t know if its clogged up, but could one of you have a look?” Jaycee gave a little innocent pouty smile.

“Yes, ma’am. Just show us the way,” MSgt Davis grinned.

Walking up the driveway to the house, the two Marines were admiring the wonderful ass of the blonde officer’s wife in her running shorts and tank top showing her perfect 34C breasts.

Entering the kitchen, Jaycee shows them the sink that has standing water in it due to the malfunctioning garbage disposal. The SSgt reached under the sink and found the reset button on the bottom of the disposal, pushed it, and tried the wall switch for the disposal which promptly came back on.

“Oh, that’s wonderful, SSgt!” Jaycee gushed. “Can I get you two anything to ******* or snack before you leave?” Jaycee asked.

“No ma’am, but maybe another time,” SSgt Greenwood smiled.

“Please, call me Jaycee. It’s so nice to have strong Marines come to my rescue,” Jaycee teased.

“Let’s get going, SSgt,” MSgt Davis says. With that, they make their way back to their cars with Jaycee waving goodbye on the front steps.

“Man, you think she was flirting with us?” SSgt asks his senior.

“I was catching the same vibe,” MSgt grinned looking back at the now vacant front steps.

SSgt starts to mull, “What the fuck. I’m getting a fucking dishonorable discharge anyway. What more can they do to me?”

“Top, since I’m just down the road, I’ll check back with her after the hurricane passes,” SSgt says to the MSgt.

With that, they get in their cars and get home just as the sky darkens and the winds pick up in intensity.

The hurricane finally passes, leaving a lot of trees and power lines down. Jaycee calls Mike to tell him she and the house are fine, but there’s no power. Mike is hoping to be back the coming weekend, and Jaycee reassures him that if she needs anything, the MSgt and SSgt said they’ll be there to help.

After hanging up, Jaycee sets about collecting flashlights and candles to get ready for the coming nightfall. There’s also a lot of debris from the trees littering the front yard, so Jaycee gets the rake and some bags and sets about raking as much as she can get into the bags.

While she’s raking, SSgt Greenwood comes jogging down the street.

“Well, hello SSgt! Nice day for a run,” Jaycee says greeting the SSgt.

“Hi ma’am. I’m just about a mile away, and thought I’d go for a run and see how you made out with the hurricane,” SSgt says, catching his breath from his run.

“I’m just finishing up with this yard work. No problem other than the power is out, but I’ve got enough candles and flashlights for the evening. Would like some water or juice, or a beer?” Jaycee smiled.

“Sure. A cold beer sounds about right,” SSgt smiled back at Jaycee.

SSgt helps Jaycee drag the few bags of yard debris to the curb, and then follows her through the garage to the kitchen. Opening the refrigerator, Jaycee grabs two beers, giving one to SSgt.

“They’re still cold, but not sure how long with the power out,” Jaycee says.

Raising his beer to toast, Jaycee clangs her bottle on his and says, “Here’s to surviving another hurricane,” as they both laugh.

Jaycee starts to quietly admire the SSgt standing in her kitchen as he’s wearing running shorts and a tight-fitting t-shirt. At 6’2”, he towers over Jaycee’s 5’3” blonde MILF body.

Jaycee starts to consider asking the SSgt to stay a while, and maybe put some burgers on the grill. “Would you like to stay for some dinner? I have hamburgers that need to be cooked before they spoil,” Jaycee asks, looking up to the SSgt.

“Sounds good, ma’am,” SSgt says admiring the tight little blonde officer’s wife.

With that, Jaycee invites him to join her on the deck overlooking the golf course. Jaycee is appreciating the company since her husband and k***s are away. She puts the burgers on the grill and retrieves another round of beers for both as well.

After dinner, the two of them enjoy the late summer, post-hurricane calmness of the coming evening. Jaycee switches to chardonnay and asks if SSgt wants another beer.

“Nah, I could go for a rum and diet coke, if you have it,” SSgt replies.

“Rum and diet coke; I have an old acquaintance that would order the same thing,” she says, thinking about her old lover Reuben.

Jaycee prepares SSgt’s *******, then gets some candles to light. Handing him his *******, Jaycee sits down next him on the deck.

Jaycee asks about SSgt’s life and times in the Marines and what his plans are. He doesn’t tell her he’s being discharged very soon, but that he’s leaving the Marines and probably move to his native Maryland.

After 3 beers and 2 rum and diet cokes, SSgt is feeling pretty chill and is enjoying his conversation with the sexy officer’s wife, sitting next to him in the glow of the candles. The 2 beers and Jaycee’s 3rd wine had her feeling pretty good too as she enjoys spending this evening with the handsome, dark Marine.

Feeling emboldened, SSgt asks,” You’re a fine-looking woman. You ever fuck around?” Jaycee was expecting him to initiate a come on says “Why yes, yes I have.”

Not expecting that answer, SSgt then asks if she’s ever had a black man.

“Only black men. I seem to attract them like bees to honey,” Jaycee coyly answers.

With that, she stands up and kneels before him, reaching for his running shorts, pulling them down to his ankles releasing his growing black cock. Touching the head of his cock, Jaycee asks, “Should I stop? This really isn’t the proper thing to do with an enlisted man.”

“Fuck that *******, bitch!” SSgt stands up before Jaycee and commands her to suck his dick.

Looking up at his balls and cock, Jaycee doesn’t hesitate to kiss and fondle his big balls, and grasping the now erect black cock, guides it into her mouth. Enjoying the salty taste of the big cock, Jaycee begins to rub her pussy through her running shorts.

SSgt grabs the thick wavy blonde hair of this officer’s wife and starts to throat fuck her. Jaycee starts to gag but does not attempt to stop him. After about 10 minutes of sucking his black cock, he tells Jaycee, “Let’s go fuck now.”

Pulling his cock from her mouth, a stream of spit from Jaycee’s mouth runs down her chest. Standing up, she grabs his hand and leads him to the sofa in the family room. As he sits down, she pulls her shirt and sports bra off and slides out of her shorts.

Admiring the fine naked blonde with the fresh shaven pussy, and perfect 34C tits, SSgt tells her to lay back on the sofa. Removing his running shirt to the appreciation of Jaycee, he dives between her legs and commences to assault her white MILF pussy with his tongue and teeth. Jaycee is quick to orgasm, shooting a stream of pent-up juices into his mouth and face.

“Holy *******! She’s a squirter!” he smiles to himself.

Reaching up to her tits, he pinches her erect nipples which sends another torrent of pussy juice flowing out of her cunt. Driving her out of her mind, Jaycee reaches down to SSgt and brings him up to her for a passionate kiss, then reaches down for his black cock, and guides it into her sopping married cunt.

SSgt immediately slams into the married pussy at full thrust, surprising Jaycee with the sudden aggressive assault going on inside of her cunt. Matching his thrusts into her, Jaycee’s legs and feet are in the air flailing with each thrust.

After what seemed to be a half an hour, SSgt pulls out and commands her to turn around. Doing so, Jaycee’s exposed ass and swollen pussy gives her new bull quite the eyeful.

“You like it in your ass, bitch?” he asks.

“Yes, you can take it if you want, but I really want you in my pussy,” Jaycee replies, shaking her ass at him.

“You on the pill, cunt?”

“Yes, so don’t worry. Just fuck me!” Jaycee implores.

With that, SSgt guides his black cock into the gapping pussy and resumes fucking the officer’s wife.

Jaycee is in rhythm with the fucking she’s getting and continues into the evening, evolving into various positions on the sofa, floor, love seat and even up against the wall leaving cum and pussy fluids in their wake.

Finally, they collapse in each other’s arms, drained. Having dozed off, Jaycee awakens to a sleeping SSgt.

Admiring the sexy, naked black man on her sofa, she goes into the bathroom to towel off and get a brush through her hair. She comes back down to the kitchen to get a bottle of water; she quietly goes back into the family room and finds SSgt start to awaken.

Handing him some of the water, he thanks her.

“What time is it,” he asks. “Just after midnight. You want to stay here the rest of the evening?” she asks.

“Yeah, I do, but I’m sleeping in your bed with you,” he says with an evil grin.

Jaycee never allowed any of her past lovers to have sex, let alone sleep in her and Mike’s bed, but with the power still out and alone, she wanted him with her.

“Yes, you can sleep in my bed with me, but you must never ever tell anybody about tonight. This is just between you and me, ok?” Jaycee says sternly.

“Chill the fuck out, bitch. I know better than that, and I’m not going to fuck up this opportunity to fuck the Captain’s wife in his own bed,” SSgt sneered.

With that, they made their way up the stairs with a flashlight lighting the way. Pulling the covers back, SSgt asks what side does the Captain sleep on. Jaycee pointed to the far side and the SSgt gleefully laid down on the bed with his naked body and the Captain’s freshly fucked wife next to him.

Snuggled up against each other, SSgt feels his cock start to stir and he guides Jaycee’s hand to it.

“Oh my, you are ready to go again?” Jaycee smiled, knowing the answer.

“Yeah baby. We got all night.” He pulls her close and passionately kisses her. Jaycee moves down to take the growing black cock back into her mouth which commences another round of fucking, sucking, eating, and orgasms for Jaycee.

Not wanting to cum without fucking Jaycee in the ass, in her husband’s bed, he pulls out of her pussy. “Ass fucking time, bitch,” and using Jaycee’s juicy cunt as lubrication, works the head of his cock into her ass.

“Take it easy back there. It’s been a very long time since I’ve had a cock in there,” Jaycee cautions.

“This’ll be the best ass fucking you’ll get, and you’ll be wanting more again and again,” SSgt says, slapping the Captain’s wife’s ass.

Loving that his black cock is buried in this married white ass to the hilt, he picks up his thrusts, knowing that he is going to bust his nut up in her as he spits on his cock and her ass for more lubrication.

Mercifully for Jaycee, the assault going on in her ass is short lived as the SSgt can’t hold back much longer. Tightening his grip on her waist, the SSgt’s nut explodes up Jaycee’s rectum.

“Oh, fuck baby. That’s so good,” as he collapses on top of Jaycee, his flaccid cock slipping out of her married ass trailing cum and other stuff onto the bed covers that were a gift from Mike’s parents.

Moving out from underneath him, Jaycee goes into the bathroom to expel the cum in her ass and clean up. With a towel in hand, Jaycee lays it across the soaked bed, and lays down next to SSgt. No talking this time as they both fall into an exhausted sleep.

Morning comes with the sun shining through the bedroom window and Jaycee awakens to an empty bed.

She gets up to get her bathrobe and then goes downstairs to find SSgt gathering his clothes, just as she sees her cell phone has a voicemail.

“Hey baby! I just landed. I got a redeye out of San Diego and I’m just waiting on my bags. It’s just after 7am, so I’ll be home soon.” Mike’s back early and can be home any moment now.

“You need to hurry and leave. My husband is on the way home and could be here any minute now.” Jaycee urged.

SSgt finishes tying his running shoes, stands and gives Jaycee an open mouth kiss, and then leaves though the garage. Jaycee goes into the kitchen to make coffee, then curses that the power is still out. Just then, she sees Mike’s car pulling into the driveway, and then he’s coming through the front door.

“Honey, I’m home!” Mike calls. Jaycee comes out to greet her husband.

“Oh Mike, I’ve missed you so much and so glad you are home. There’s still no power though and the k***s are coming back here tomorrow,” Jaycee tells her husband.

“Huh… we’ll figure something out. Hey, guess who I just saw out for a morning jog? SSgt Greenwood. Some coincidence. I didn’t realize he lived this close.”

Jaycee silently sighs relieved that SSgt got far enough away for Mike to think that.

“Mike, go get some cereal before the milk goes bad. I’m in the middle of straightening our bed and I’ll be right back down,” Jaycee said to Mike.

Running up the stairs to the bedroom, Jaycee surveys the disheveled bed and there’s a pungent smell of body fluids as well. The mattress is probably ruined contributing to the smell, so she goes about opening the windows, and removing the bed linens.

She’ll have to find an excuse to go mattress shopping as she’s flipping the mattress onto the other side.

“I hope Mike’s parents get us sheets again for next Christmas,” Jaycee smiles to herself, wondering if SSgt will keep his promise to keep last night and this morning to himself.
hmmm love it.....was this a dual effort or did one or the other of you think this up..

When Jaycee and Mike arrived in the Hampton Roads of Virginia, they bought a new house overlooking a local golf course, which helped to get Jaycee eventually into the sport itself and offered a very nice backdrop to many days and nights on the deck of their home.

Soon after, Jaycee became pregnant and delivered a healthy 10 lb. blonde b**y boy. Life was being grand as Jaycee continued her work as an accountant and Mike received orders to a new command, but still within the Hampton Roads area.

Soon after reporting to his new command, Mike was introduced to his staff of seven Marines. The senior of them was Master Sergeant Davis followed by Staff Sergeant Greenwood. The two senior Marines made great appearances and possessed excellent bearing, and Mike was grateful to have these Marines under him.

MSgt Davis was a wiry, black man who always scored a perfect physical fitness score. SSgt Greenwood sported a clean-shaven bald head and stood at a lean 6’2”.

Unknown to Mike at the time, SSgt Greenwood, had a an addictive white substance problem and was slated to be discharged in the coming weeks, which Mike was disappointed in learning about when the command list came out of who tested positive in the last urinalysis.

The SSgt was adamant that he was set up, but the evidence is what it is, and the SSgt had to face his fate, and there was nothing Mike could do.

Mike was informed at the last minute that he needs to go to San Diego this coming week to get a briefing on proposed work being developed on a networking system that was soon to join the fleet. On the morning Mike was to leave, the area came under a hurricane watch, and since it was the peak of the hurricane season, it was to be expected.

Mike was concerned about leaving Jaycee and the k***s alone to fend for themselves, and he was also concerned about his Marine’s families as well and expressed his concern to MSgt Davis.

“Don’t worry sir. Everybody will be looked after, and I can send somebody to check on your family while you’re away,” MSgt Davis said.

“I’d appreciate that, Top. Well, I must get going, and thanks again. Talk to you later,” Mike responds, and makes his way to the airport, reassuring Jaycee that his Marines will be available to check on her.

As Mike is landing in San Diego, a massive hurricane is bearing down on coastal Virginia and North Carolina. The Navy sends all its ships to sea, and all the ashore commands batten down the hatches to ride-out the approaching storm.

“SSgt lets go check on the Captain’s wife while we can before the storm hits,” MSgt Davis says to his SSgt. Leaving base, the two Marines ride in their separate cars arriving at Mike and Jaycee’s home shortly.

“MSgt, have you met the Captain’s wife?” SSgt Greenwood asks.

“Nope, but saw a picture of her on his desk, and she looks to be a hottie,” the MSgt said with a grin. As the two Marines are walking up the driveway, Jaycee was just coming out of the house to greet them.

“Hello gentlemen. So nice to see you, and thank you for coming by, but I think we’re going to be okay here. I sent the k***s to their grandparents inland, and I’ll stay here with the dog,” Jaycee said flashing her wonderful smile at them.

Jaycee had just entered her 40’s, but she has always looked younger. Her toned body at 5’3” and maintained weight at 120 lbs has been aided by a regimen of cardio at the nearby gym and running the few miles around the golf course.

She can still slip into her drum majorette and cheerleader outfits from high school and college. Her thick, wavy blonde hair and big blue eyes gave off an air of innocence, but she really wasn’t that innocent.

After leaving North Carolina and Reuben behind, Jaycee had taken some time off from her promiscuous adventures, especially after her s*n was born. She’s had to rebuff some advances by other predominantly black men which left her missing the sexual excitement of the past.

Seeing these two handsome Marines standing in her driveway, gave her a sudden twinge in her pussy, and she had to stop herself from subconsciously touching herself through her running shorts.

The two Marines are admiring this fine-looking MILF, but she’s an officer’s wife, and to think anything else is strictly forbidden. Still, it doesn’t take away appreciating the thought of fucking one if the chance happened.

“Ma’am, if you need anything, just give us a call,” the MSgt said to Jaycee. With that, the two Marines turn to leave when Jaycee calls to them.

“MSgt, can I ask a favor? Just after my husband left, the garbage disposal stopped working. I don’t know if its clogged up, but could one of you have a look?” Jaycee gave a little innocent pouty smile.

“Yes, ma’am. Just show us the way,” MSgt Davis grinned.

Walking up the driveway to the house, the two Marines were admiring the wonderful ass of the blonde officer’s wife in her running shorts and tank top showing her perfect 34C breasts.

Entering the kitchen, Jaycee shows them the sink that has standing water in it due to the malfunctioning garbage disposal. The SSgt reached under the sink and found the reset button on the bottom of the disposal, pushed it, and tried the wall switch for the disposal which promptly came back on.

“Oh, that’s wonderful, SSgt!” Jaycee gushed. “Can I get you two anything to ******* or snack before you leave?” Jaycee asked.

“No ma’am, but maybe another time,” SSgt Greenwood smiled.

“Please, call me Jaycee. It’s so nice to have strong Marines come to my rescue,” Jaycee teased.

“Let’s get going, SSgt,” MSgt Davis says. With that, they make their way back to their cars with Jaycee waving goodbye on the front steps.

“Man, you think she was flirting with us?” SSgt asks his senior.

“I was catching the same vibe,” MSgt grinned looking back at the now vacant front steps.

SSgt starts to mull, “What the fuck. I’m getting a fucking dishonorable discharge anyway. What more can they do to me?”

“Top, since I’m just down the road, I’ll check back with her after the hurricane passes,” SSgt says to the MSgt.

With that, they get in their cars and get home just as the sky darkens and the winds pick up in intensity.

The hurricane finally passes, leaving a lot of trees and power lines down. Jaycee calls Mike to tell him she and the house are fine, but there’s no power. Mike is hoping to be back the coming weekend, and Jaycee reassures him that if she needs anything, the MSgt and SSgt said they’ll be there to help.

After hanging up, Jaycee sets about collecting flashlights and candles to get ready for the coming nightfall. There’s also a lot of debris from the trees littering the front yard, so Jaycee gets the rake and some bags and sets about raking as much as she can get into the bags.

While she’s raking, SSgt Greenwood comes jogging down the street.

“Well, hello SSgt! Nice day for a run,” Jaycee says greeting the SSgt.

“Hi ma’am. I’m just about a mile away, and thought I’d go for a run and see how you made out with the hurricane,” SSgt says, catching his breath from his run.

“I’m just finishing up with this yard work. No problem other than the power is out, but I’ve got enough candles and flashlights for the evening. Would like some water or juice, or a beer?” Jaycee smiled.

“Sure. A cold beer sounds about right,” SSgt smiled back at Jaycee.

SSgt helps Jaycee drag the few bags of yard debris to the curb, and then follows her through the garage to the kitchen. Opening the refrigerator, Jaycee grabs two beers, giving one to SSgt.

“They’re still cold, but not sure how long with the power out,” Jaycee says.

Raising his beer to toast, Jaycee clangs her bottle on his and says, “Here’s to surviving another hurricane,” as they both laugh.

Jaycee starts to quietly admire the SSgt standing in her kitchen as he’s wearing running shorts and a tight-fitting t-shirt. At 6’2”, he towers over Jaycee’s 5’3” blonde MILF body.

Jaycee starts to consider asking the SSgt to stay a while, and maybe put some burgers on the grill. “Would you like to stay for some dinner? I have hamburgers that need to be cooked before they spoil,” Jaycee asks, looking up to the SSgt.

“Sounds good, ma’am,” SSgt says admiring the tight little blonde officer’s wife.

With that, Jaycee invites him to join her on the deck overlooking the golf course. Jaycee is appreciating the company since her husband and k***s are away. She puts the burgers on the grill and retrieves another round of beers for both as well.

After dinner, the two of them enjoy the late summer, post-hurricane calmness of the coming evening. Jaycee switches to chardonnay and asks if SSgt wants another beer.

“Nah, I could go for a rum and diet coke, if you have it,” SSgt replies.

“Rum and diet coke; I have an old acquaintance that would order the same thing,” she says, thinking about her old lover Reuben.

Jaycee prepares SSgt’s *******, then gets some candles to light. Handing him his *******, Jaycee sits down next him on the deck.

Jaycee asks about SSgt’s life and times in the Marines and what his plans are. He doesn’t tell her he’s being discharged very soon, but that he’s leaving the Marines and probably move to his native Maryland.

After 3 beers and 2 rum and diet cokes, SSgt is feeling pretty chill and is enjoying his conversation with the sexy officer’s wife, sitting next to him in the glow of the candles. The 2 beers and Jaycee’s 3rd wine had her feeling pretty good too as she enjoys spending this evening with the handsome, dark Marine.

Feeling emboldened, SSgt asks,” You’re a fine-looking woman. You ever fuck around?” Jaycee was expecting him to initiate a come on says “Why yes, yes I have.”

Not expecting that answer, SSgt then asks if she’s ever had a black man.

“Only black men. I seem to attract them like bees to honey,” Jaycee coyly answers.

With that, she stands up and kneels before him, reaching for his running shorts, pulling them down to his ankles releasing his growing black cock. Touching the head of his cock, Jaycee asks, “Should I stop? This really isn’t the proper thing to do with an enlisted man.”

“Fuck that *******, bitch!” SSgt stands up before Jaycee and commands her to suck his dick.

Looking up at his balls and cock, Jaycee doesn’t hesitate to kiss and fondle his big balls, and grasping the now erect black cock, guides it into her mouth. Enjoying the salty taste of the big cock, Jaycee begins to rub her pussy through her running shorts.

SSgt grabs the thick wavy blonde hair of this officer’s wife and starts to throat fuck her. Jaycee starts to gag but does not attempt to stop him. After about 10 minutes of sucking his black cock, he tells Jaycee, “Let’s go fuck now.”

Pulling his cock from her mouth, a stream of spit from Jaycee’s mouth runs down her chest. Standing up, she grabs his hand and leads him to the sofa in the family room. As he sits down, she pulls her shirt and sports bra off and slides out of her shorts.

Admiring the fine naked blonde with the fresh shaven pussy, and perfect 34C tits, SSgt tells her to lay back on the sofa. Removing his running shirt to the appreciation of Jaycee, he dives between her legs and commences to assault her white MILF pussy with his tongue and teeth. Jaycee is quick to orgasm, shooting a stream of pent-up juices into his mouth and face.

“Holy *******! She’s a squirter!” he smiles to himself.

Reaching up to her tits, he pinches her erect nipples which sends another torrent of pussy juice flowing out of her cunt. Driving her out of her mind, Jaycee reaches down to SSgt and brings him up to her for a passionate kiss, then reaches down for his black cock, and guides it into her sopping married cunt.

SSgt immediately slams into the married pussy at full thrust, surprising Jaycee with the sudden aggressive assault going on inside of her cunt. Matching his thrusts into her, Jaycee’s legs and feet are in the air flailing with each thrust.

After what seemed to be a half an hour, SSgt pulls out and commands her to turn around. Doing so, Jaycee’s exposed ass and swollen pussy gives her new bull quite the eyeful.

“You like it in your ass, bitch?” he asks.

“Yes, you can take it if you want, but I really want you in my pussy,” Jaycee replies, shaking her ass at him.

“You on the pill, cunt?”

“Yes, so don’t worry. Just fuck me!” Jaycee implores.

With that, SSgt guides his black cock into the gapping pussy and resumes fucking the officer’s wife.

Jaycee is in rhythm with the fucking she’s getting and continues into the evening, evolving into various positions on the sofa, floor, love seat and even up against the wall leaving cum and pussy fluids in their wake.

Finally, they collapse in each other’s arms, drained. Having dozed off, Jaycee awakens to a sleeping SSgt.

Admiring the sexy, naked black man on her sofa, she goes into the bathroom to towel off and get a brush through her hair. She comes back down to the kitchen to get a bottle of water; she quietly goes back into the family room and finds SSgt start to awaken.

Handing him some of the water, he thanks her.

“What time is it,” he asks. “Just after midnight. You want to stay here the rest of the evening?” she asks.

“Yeah, I do, but I’m sleeping in your bed with you,” he says with an evil grin.

Jaycee never allowed any of her past lovers to have sex, let alone sleep in her and Mike’s bed, but with the power still out and alone, she wanted him with her.

“Yes, you can sleep in my bed with me, but you must never ever tell anybody about tonight. This is just between you and me, ok?” Jaycee says sternly.

“Chill the fuck out, bitch. I know better than that, and I’m not going to fuck up this opportunity to fuck the Captain’s wife in his own bed,” SSgt sneered.

With that, they made their way up the stairs with a flashlight lighting the way. Pulling the covers back, SSgt asks what side does the Captain sleep on. Jaycee pointed to the far side and the SSgt gleefully laid down on the bed with his naked body and the Captain’s freshly fucked wife next to him.

Snuggled up against each other, SSgt feels his cock start to stir and he guides Jaycee’s hand to it.

“Oh my, you are ready to go again?” Jaycee smiled, knowing the answer.

“Yeah baby. We got all night.” He pulls her close and passionately kisses her. Jaycee moves down to take the growing black cock back into her mouth which commences another round of fucking, sucking, eating, and orgasms for Jaycee.

Not wanting to cum without fucking Jaycee in the ass, in her husband’s bed, he pulls out of her pussy. “Ass fucking time, bitch,” and using Jaycee’s juicy cunt as lubrication, works the head of his cock into her ass.

“Take it easy back there. It’s been a very long time since I’ve had a cock in there,” Jaycee cautions.

“This’ll be the best ass fucking you’ll get, and you’ll be wanting more again and again,” SSgt says, slapping the Captain’s wife’s ass.

Loving that his black cock is buried in this married white ass to the hilt, he picks up his thrusts, knowing that he is going to bust his nut up in her as he spits on his cock and her ass for more lubrication.

Mercifully for Jaycee, the assault going on in her ass is short lived as the SSgt can’t hold back much longer. Tightening his grip on her waist, the SSgt’s nut explodes up Jaycee’s rectum.

“Oh, fuck baby. That’s so good,” as he collapses on top of Jaycee, his flaccid cock slipping out of her married ass trailing cum and other stuff onto the bed covers that were a gift from Mike’s parents.

Moving out from underneath him, Jaycee goes into the bathroom to expel the cum in her ass and clean up. With a towel in hand, Jaycee lays it across the soaked bed, and lays down next to SSgt. No talking this time as they both fall into an exhausted sleep.

Morning comes with the sun shining through the bedroom window and Jaycee awakens to an empty bed.

She gets up to get her bathrobe and then goes downstairs to find SSgt gathering his clothes, just as she sees her cell phone has a voicemail.

“Hey baby! I just landed. I got a redeye out of San Diego and I’m just waiting on my bags. It’s just after 7am, so I’ll be home soon.” Mike’s back early and can be home any moment now.

“You need to hurry and leave. My husband is on the way home and could be here any minute now.” Jaycee urged.

SSgt finishes tying his running shoes, stands and gives Jaycee an open mouth kiss, and then leaves though the garage. Jaycee goes into the kitchen to make coffee, then curses that the power is still out. Just then, she sees Mike’s car pulling into the driveway, and then he’s coming through the front door.

“Honey, I’m home!” Mike calls. Jaycee comes out to greet her husband.

“Oh Mike, I’ve missed you so much and so glad you are home. There’s still no power though and the k***s are coming back here tomorrow,” Jaycee tells her husband.

“Huh… we’ll figure something out. Hey, guess who I just saw out for a morning jog? SSgt Greenwood. Some coincidence. I didn’t realize he lived this close.”

Jaycee silently sighs relieved that SSgt got far enough away for Mike to think that.

“Mike, go get some cereal before the milk goes bad. I’m in the middle of straightening our bed and I’ll be right back down,” Jaycee said to Mike.

Running up the stairs to the bedroom, Jaycee surveys the disheveled bed and there’s a pungent smell of body fluids as well. The mattress is probably ruined contributing to the smell, so she goes about opening the windows, and removing the bed linens.

She’ll have to find an excuse to go mattress shopping as she’s flipping the mattress onto the other side.

“I hope Mike’s parents get us sheets again for next Christmas,” Jaycee smiles to herself, wondering if SSgt will keep his promise to keep last night and this morning to himself.
Can't wait for more. What a good hotwife.

Back