Wife's new bull

LilBiFag

Male
From
MD, US
My wife met a new bull online on Monday. He's a very cocky 22 year old. He spent the night 3 times this week kicking me out of the bedroom. Wednesday he showed up at 10 after we went to bed and told me to get the fuck out of his bed. Then in the morning while I was almost ready for work he walked in on me naked with a hard on. Said my wife was sleeping and it's my turn I tried telling him about work that I'd give him a quick blowjob. He laughed told me to stop in a mean voice. He's tall strong fit black guy I'm a fat weak older guy. He fucked me for 45 minutes. I love being dominated, he completely does it.

Wow just like that! He has taken over your own wife and you! Wonderful. Strong dominant black young man too..and you fall weak and accept it all. Quite the real pussy you are. I DO know that feeling inside. Are you allowed to watch or maybe at least listen to the Black Bull pound and fuck your wife into the outer limits?

The reason your wife puts you in diapers is because you have a baby sized penis!! I bet you love it when you wet your diapers and everyone can hear your diapers crinkling.

No doubt they think, "HA i bet he's got a really small cock if his wife has to keep him in diapers"

My wife met a new bull online on Monday. He's a very cocky 22 year old. He spent the night 3 times this week kicking me out of the bedroom. Wednesday he showed up at 10 after we went to bed and told me to get the fuck out of his bed. Then in the morning while I was almost ready for work he walked in on me naked with a hard on. Said my wife was sleeping and it's my turn I tried telling him about work that I'd give him a quick blowjob. He laughed told me to stop in a mean voice. He's tall strong fit black guy I'm a fat weak older guy. He fucked me for 45 minutes. I love being dominated, he completely does it.
Ohh 45 minutes. What a stud!!

Back