Wife's meeting with an older Dominant Master

Steve is a company investigator and we were sent to Miami for three months , our accommodation was in a complex of four units ,it had a bbq area plus pool , in one unit was an older white couple who spent lots of time with me at the pool side and in the evening we would have a bbq whe hubby got home , they told us there was another couple in unit two but kept themselves to themselves, anyway one evening they came and joined us ,he was an older black man Lloyd and she was very much younger white lady Katie , things were going well with us all until one day he came down without Katie , he explained she had left him .
for thr next couple of weeks Lloyd joined us and we got to know him to the piont of flirting with me , Lloyd didn’t work so he was around a lot and being relaxed with him I became interested to learn moor about him , actually I did fancy him which he picked up and things got a little hot between us , one afternoon he invited me up to his unit for a ******* , smart unit and very well finished , being in our swimmers he brushed past me on several occasions which got my nipples hard and exposed this caused him to get erect , he stood in front of me staring then pulled out his cock asking me to stroke it ,
we kissed and he felt me all over , would you like to be my slut he said , before you answer I won’t to show you something, he led me to a bedroom opened the door and there was sex toys , whips , sling and other items I have never seen before , so what do you think .
I stood there looking , Lloyd undid my bikini and removed my pants I then realised he was naked his cock was resting in my ass crack and he was pinching my hard nipples whispering I want to dominate you and show you so much enjoyment with a little pain .
part 2 later .
fantastic,but don't stop there.can't wait for part 2

Lloyd walked me around the room explaining what each item was used for , i was now feeling extremely aroused especially having Lloyd’s cock waving around looking so hard and thick , we will start slowly so not to put you off , he sat me in the sling and put my ankles in the straps which left me so wide open ,he started to stroke my thighs leading to my open cunt ,using his thumbs manipulating my clit causing me to get so wet ,he smiled , you like this and are so responsive , he leaned over and grabbed a tool it buzzed and he placed on my clit telling me to hold it , he then got a strap with leather strings and slowly hit my thighs as I worked the buzz , it was sharp but nice he worked my body all over with the item causing me to have my first orgasm.
Lloyd was so happy he fucked me , I couldn’t refuse sitting in a sling his cock went so deep , kissing me and chewing my hard nipples he pounded me to another orgasm pulling out and squinting me all over with thick cum .
I rested for a bit , Lloyd was so pleased and asked if I would come around for a lengthy session, he wanted to try moor equipment plus he asked if he could tie me up and use me , I was excited with the thought and gladly said I would love to but I will have to tell hubby as I reckon there will be welts on my body , telling Lloyd I loved getting spanked at school and was hoping I would experience that again someday..
moor coming xx

Lloyd walked me around the room explaining what each item was used for , i was now feeling extremely aroused especially having Lloyd’s cock waving around looking so hard and thick , we will start slowly so not to put you off , he sat me in the sling and put my ankles in the straps which left me so wide open ,he started to stroke my thighs leading to my open cunt ,using his thumbs manipulating my clit causing me to get so wet ,he smiled , you like this and are so responsive , he leaned over and grabbed a tool it buzzed and he placed on my clit telling me to hold it , he then got a strap with leather strings and slowly hit my thighs as I worked the buzz , it was sharp but nice he worked my body all over with the item causing me to have my first orgasm.
Lloyd was so happy he fucked me , I couldn’t refuse sitting in a sling his cock went so deep , kissing me and chewing my hard nipples he pounded me to another orgasm pulling out and squinting me all over with thick cum .
I rested for a bit , Lloyd was so pleased and asked if I would come around for a lengthy session, he wanted to try moor equipment plus he asked if he could tie me up and use me , I was excited with the thought and gladly said I would love to but I will have to tell hubby as I reckon there will be welts on my body , telling Lloyd I loved getting spanked at school and was hoping I would experience that again someday..
moor coming xx
Thanks for sharing can't wait to hear more!

Hubby was a little worried but I had to assure him I would be ok especially in Lloyd’s hands , the weekend we all had a bbq and swim plus hubby and Lloyd had meaning talks finishing up at our unit for drinks .
so it was all go Lloyd organised my visit on Tuesday to start my treatment he told me to come only in my bikini .
The unit smelt so nice Lloyd was in leather and wearing a cock ring which made it twice as big , he embraced me then removed my bikini and placing a leather collar around my neck with lead he pushed me on all fours and led me around while whipping me , I felt so slutty but aroused and encouraged him for moor ******* I was loving it , Lloyd led me to the stocks and locked me in , ass in the air and being spanked it got harder and I orgasmed, being wet Lloyd took advantage and ate me spreading my ass cheeks wide then he fed my ass with a butt plug , it felt so big but lovely, he gagged and blindfolded me put clamps on my nipples and clit , he removed me from the stocks ,standing me up and pulling on the chain giving my tits and clit shock waves , he then stood me next to the wooden cross and clamped my legs and arms , he was now in total control and I couldn’t see a thing only feel whatever he did to me , loving every stroke , tug and verbal abuse , but longing to get fucked soon as possible, Lloyd enjoyed himself for around two hours before removing my gag and blindfold placing me in the sling and fucking me still with the plug up my ass , eventually Lloyd shot his cum deep in me and then told me to clean him up which I did with great pleasure.
we sat around for a while he was extremely pleased with me told me I made a great sub slut.

This encounter happened about 25 years ago when my then wife(now my ex wife) met a dominant black male at a function/gig i was doing. I am a part time disc jockey and was doing a gig. My then wife,wendy, usually accompanied me to my gigs as it gave her the chance to do her usual flirting etc. and of course let her see if she was still attractive to other guys.At the time this happened i was 35 and wendy was 32,we had previously done the dogging thing and a few of my friends had fucked her on a few different occasions,she had always been a flirtatious type of girl and things had carried on from that so when one of my friends made advances she was well up for it. i was present when my friends fucked her and it usually ended up with me fucking her as hard as i could after they left.Wendy was what id class as a bbw, big tits (38G) and a big chunky ass with a devil tattoo on it,but still attractive and sexy when she wanted to be.anyway to the night i was doing a gig.as usual when i was gigging we got there early so i could set up and make sure everything was in working order before the party arrived. there were a few people milling about and I introduced myself and my wife and then started to set up.Wendy as usual went to the bar and was chatting and getting to know the ones already there. I don't ******* when im out because you never know when the police may stop you ,especially as its usually after midnight when i finish and as i drive for a living its far too risky to chance any points on my licence.well i started my gig and Wendy after getting acquainted and made some new friends decided she would sit with the friends she had made instead of being up beside me (bored and like a spare prick,as she put it).that suited me and would let me concentrate on getting the party going. I could see Wendy from where i was and whenever i glanced over through the evening she was smiling ,chatting and enjoying herself. I did at times notice a black male would be sat beside her,but not for any length of time,although she was up dancing with him a few times but i thought she was just being her usual party time girl.This changed dramatically when it was time for the buffet.i put on a long music mix and headed for the table my wife was at. the black male was sat beside her and she was staring open mouthed as he was telling her something. i asked her if she was going to have something to eat and she put out her hand for me to help her up,but to my shock,her other hand was being held by this black male. We got to the buffet and after a couple of exchanges i discovered his name was George and he was keeping her well entertained and was openly flirting with her at the table.She thought this was fantastic and obviously did her self esteem nothing but good.i laughed it off a little and said jokingly " oh youll be that entertained you'll be dropping your knickers for him" to which she replied "if he plays his cards right i just might do,he's so hot". we returned to the table,she introduced me to George who told me i had a wonderful sexy wife and that he would look after her while i was doing my dj.we finished our food and George looked at Wendy and in a stern voice said "now Wendy go to the ladies and do what you were told to do",she giggled and looked at me with a half smile and said to George "yes i will in a minute". Not in a minute Wendy,do as you are told and answer me properly" she stood up to go to the ladies and replied "Yes Sir" to George. she wasn't gone long but when she returned i could see her face was quite red. George asked her if she had done what she was told to do and again she answered "yes Sir". she then went into her little bag and pulled out her panties and handed them to George,making sure i saw the black lacy thong in her hand. he replied "Good Girl". a few things were said which i didn't really hear at the time and Wendy was in her giggly happy party mood girl manner so i didn't take too much notice,until i heard George saying to her " now your knickers are off is my pussy wet girl?" she flushed red bowed her head and nodded ever so slightly. i never knew what had happened but her head jerked back quickly and i heard her take a sharp breath in. i looked round to see George had his hand wrapped round her hair and had turned her head towards him. I asked you a question girl,now answer honestly and properly,Is my Pussy wet?, she tried to shake her head to remove his hand but he wasn't for letting go and repeated the question,putting great emphasis on the my pussy part. she let out a sigh and replied "yes Sir your pussy is a little wet" he smiled,gave her a peck on the cheek and let her hair go,she sort of slumped a little into the seat but her face was scarlet and i could see her nipples poking through her top,they were that hard so she was obviously very excited. She looked at me and i could see the wicked grin on her face,but it was time for me to return and get the party going again. throughout the night my eyes were constantly watching Wendy. i saw them kissing discreetly and her moving about often in her seat but he was with her continually through the rest of the night and she was obviously very thrilled with his company.she did come up to me a few times but it was mainly to tell me he was coming home with us to use his sexy submissive white slut.I realised by then he was very dominant,a Master of women and regardless of what i said it was going to happen.I must admit i was excited and had a raging hard on as ok id seen my wife being fucked before but never ever believed she was submissive. i shall continue this true story if any of you are interested and i have included a picture of Wendy,sadly the naked ones i did have of her i have since lost
I would fuck her

Lloyd an I became good friends and as you have read the sex was wonder, one dominant evening he spoke about a friend who would like to join us one night , he organised for H to come around one day , H was olso an older black man , H was extremely interested in my involvement with Lloyd and when we talked he was very suggestive which actually turned me on , he explained his experience in bdsm then asked if I was interested asking me to strip so he could see my body , naked H caressed me leaving me so hot his touch was fantastic especially when he slapped my ass , turning to Lloyd he smiled, she is going to be so useful.
H kissed me then asked if I was bi , nodding, then told me he would bring his white slut for extra fun .
The day started around 10 am Lloyd was tidying up as I walked in , he kissed me telling me to get naked as H would be here very soon , H came in with a lovely white woman ,sally , she was slim with huge tits which were oozing out of her small tight dress , she kissed Lloyd then looked at me telling the men I was extremely tasty , she felt my cunt and sucked my nipples , very tasty im looking forward to play with her .
both men and sally got naked I then found out why H was called H he had the thickest cock I have ever seen with two huge balls .
fonderling started we all got on Lloyd’s bed and enjoyed each other , Sally was working on H s cock as Lloyd ate me out , H ordered me to sit on his cock , Sally helped me mount him , his cock head felt huge , burning me as it went in , she slapped my ass vary hard telling me to take it , eventually he got there , squeezing my nipples H fucked me and sally and Lloyd were slapping my ass and feeding my ass with a butt plug , I was now feeling so stretched but did have my first orgasm.
lloyd started to whip Sally as H fucked me , she was asking for moor and Lloyd got harder , H lifted me off and got some rope , he tied my legs and wrists to the bed leaving me spread eagled this caused sally to sit on my face grinding her wet cunt in face , eat me eat me she yelled before they tie me up , both men got sally and bound her up , I watched both me do there thing , Sally was now there play doll and use her they did .
I was instructed to do whatever they said or I would be strapped and tied up as Sally was .

Due my inexperience they made me clean up there cocks ,Sallys ass and clit and especially there cum which was all over her , they untied her , Sally put me in the sling and ate me then using her fingers she made me cum , smiling she worked her fingers in me until she had her fist deep in me . Again both men took turns fucking me as Sally worked my tits And nipples , we all had a great day plus they wanted to do it all again .

I was fucking this older black man from New Orleans and when he fucked me he would come to our town. We decided to go to New Orleans and party with him one weekend. We met him at a bar and he knew the lead singer King. We finally went to the room and I got the black fucking I was hoping for. Dee, my black bull, was taking a break and he asked me if I wanted to fuck his black friend King? His friend came to our room and those two black guys fucked me every way possible. I noticed that my husband left the room but I was worried about getting some more black cock. I was being DPed by Dee and King when I heard the door open and close. I looked around and standing there watching me being DPed by two big dicked black men was the band watching me take those two big black dicks. The band members were all black and middle aged. They really liked the fact that I was 22 and a complete BBC slut. After I drained Dee and King I was told to go get a shower and clean up. I was so excited my knees were weak. I'm in a hotel room with six black men and I only knew one of them. I'm naked, horny and in a hotel room with all these black men and the nose candy started coming out. I didn't need the nose candy but the black guys knew I would be more of a black mans whore with my nose full. The four new black men were dominant and controlling. They all had big black cocks and I showed how much I loved BBC. I'd say fifteen minutes after meeting them I had those big black cocks down my throat and the others were slapping those big slabs on my face. After a few minutes of sucking those black dicks I asked the man who's dick was in my mouth if I could eat his asshole out. My regular bull said guys you are in for a real treat when this white slut gives you a rimjob. His friend who had been fucking me earlier said when this white slut is getting a black cock in her asshole her rimjobs are awesome. Soon after that statement was made I had a black cock in my asshole and another shoved down my throat. I would loose track of my husband so I couldn't tell you if he left me there alone. Those old niggas had so much fun fucking me and anything else they wanted. These big black men had a young beautiful white woman high as a kite naked in their apartment. The real kicker was the white sluts husband brought his wife over there and is watching these black men fuck his wife.
The getting high and those black guys fucking me lasted until Saturday morning. The hotel room had the heavy smell of sweat, cum and sex the next morning. I looked around and there was six naked black men laying in or around my bed. My husband was in a chair in the room as those black guys started to rise from their sleep. They asked my husband did he get enough black man cum from his wife's pussy and asshole? They had him clean me up during the evening while they would take a break. By then I had fucked thirteen black men and all but three were over fifty. The older black men would own my young white pussy and I felt like such a BBC slut when they groped my young white body in public.

Thinking about times we had with Lloyd one stood out for us , Lloyd had come over to ours for a few drinks , as we got a little tipsy Lloyd got fresh and started to mention times we had together , this got me and hubby hot causing hubby to spank me telling me how naughty I was , enjoying the attention Lloyd took over pushing me down pulling my pants down exposing my bare ass and promptly spanked me hard , I encouraged him on loving the spanking , the evening ended up with Lloyd fucking my ass on all fours and hubby spanked me.

Back