Wife's meeting with an older Dominant Master

This encounter happened about 25 years ago when my then wife(now my ex wife) met a dominant black male at a function/gig i was doing. I am a part time disc jockey and was doing a gig. My then wife,wendy, usually accompanied me to my gigs as it gave her the chance to do her usual flirting etc. and of course let her see if she was still attractive to other guys.At the time this happened i was 35 and wendy was 32,we had previously done the dogging thing and a few of my friends had fucked her on a few different occasions,she had always been a flirtatious type of girl and things had carried on from that so when one of my friends made advances she was well up for it. i was present when my friends fucked her and it usually ended up with me fucking her as hard as i could after they left.Wendy was what id class as a bbw, big tits (38G) and a big chunky ass with a devil tattoo on it,but still attractive and sexy when she wanted to be.anyway to the night i was doing a gig.as usual when i was gigging we got there early so i could set up and make sure everything was in working order before the party arrived. there were a few people milling about and I introduced myself and my wife and then started to set up.Wendy as usual went to the bar and was chatting and getting to know the ones already there. I don't ******* when im out because you never know when the police may stop you ,especially as its usually after midnight when i finish and as i drive for a living its far too risky to chance any points on my licence.well i started my gig and Wendy after getting acquainted and made some new friends decided she would sit with the friends she had made instead of being up beside me (bored and like a spare prick,as she put it).that suited me and would let me concentrate on getting the party going. I could see Wendy from where i was and whenever i glanced over through the evening she was smiling ,chatting and enjoying herself. I did at times notice a black male would be sat beside her,but not for any length of time,although she was up dancing with him a few times but i thought she was just being her usual party time girl.This changed dramatically when it was time for the buffet.i put on a long music mix and headed for the table my wife was at. the black male was sat beside her and she was staring open mouthed as he was telling her something. i asked her if she was going to have something to eat and she put out her hand for me to help her up,but to my shock,her other hand was being held by this black male. We got to the buffet and after a couple of exchanges i discovered his name was George and he was keeping her well entertained and was openly flirting with her at the table.She thought this was fantastic and obviously did her self esteem nothing but good.i laughed it off a little and said jokingly " oh youll be that entertained you'll be dropping your knickers for him" to which she replied "if he plays his cards right i just might do,he's so hot". we returned to the table,she introduced me to George who told me i had a wonderful sexy wife and that he would look after her while i was doing my dj.we finished our food and George looked at Wendy and in a stern voice said "now Wendy go to the ladies and do what you were told to do",she giggled and looked at me with a half smile and said to George "yes i will in a minute". Not in a minute Wendy,do as you are told and answer me properly" she stood up to go to the ladies and replied "Yes Sir" to George. she wasn't gone long but when she returned i could see her face was quite red. George asked her if she had done what she was told to do and again she answered "yes Sir". she then went into her little bag and pulled out her panties and handed them to George,making sure i saw the black lacy thong in her hand. he replied "Good Girl". a few things were said which i didn't really hear at the time and Wendy was in her giggly happy party mood girl manner so i didn't take too much notice,until i heard George saying to her " now your knickers are off is my pussy wet girl?" she flushed red bowed her head and nodded ever so slightly. i never knew what had happened but her head jerked back quickly and i heard her take a sharp breath in. i looked round to see George had his hand wrapped round her hair and had turned her head towards him. I asked you a question girl,now answer honestly and properly,Is my Pussy wet?, she tried to shake her head to remove his hand but he wasn't for letting go and repeated the question,putting great emphasis on the my pussy part. she let out a sigh and replied "yes Sir your pussy is a little wet" he smiled,gave her a peck on the cheek and let her hair go,she sort of slumped a little into the seat but her face was scarlet and i could see her nipples poking through her top,they were that hard so she was obviously very excited. She looked at me and i could see the wicked grin on her face,but it was time for me to return and get the party going again. throughout the night my eyes were constantly watching Wendy. i saw them kissing discreetly and her moving about often in her seat but he was with her continually through the rest of the night and she was obviously very thrilled with his company.she did come up to me a few times but it was mainly to tell me he was coming home with us to use his sexy submissive white slut.I realised by then he was very dominant,a Master of women and regardless of what i said it was going to happen.I must admit i was excited and had a raging hard on as ok id seen my wife being fucked before but never ever believed she was submissive. i shall continue this true story if any of you are interested and i have included a picture of Wendy,sadly the naked ones i did have of her i have since lost

Attachments

• wen.JPG
    wen.JPG
    75.9 KB · Views: 352
This encounter happened about 25 years ago when my then wife(now my ex wife) met a dominant black male at a function/gig i was doing. I am a part time disc jockey and was doing a gig. My then wife,wendy, usually accompanied me to my gigs as it gave her the chance to do her usual flirting etc. and of course let her see if she was still attractive to other guys.At the time this happened i was 35 and wendy was 32,we had previously done the dogging thing and a few of my friends had fucked her on a few different occasions,she had always been a flirtatious type of girl and things had carried on from that so when one of my friends made advances she was well up for it. i was present when my friends fucked her and it usually ended up with me fucking her as hard as i could after they left.Wendy was what id class as a bbw, big tits (38G) and a big chunky ass with a devil tattoo on it,but still attractive and sexy when she wanted to be.anyway to the night i was doing a gig.as usual when i was gigging we got there early so i could set up and make sure everything was in working order before the party arrived. there were a few people milling about and I introduced myself and my wife and then started to set up.Wendy as usual went to the bar and was chatting and getting to know the ones already there. I don't ******* when im out because you never know when the police may stop you ,especially as its usually after midnight when i finish and as i drive for a living its far too risky to chance any points on my licence.well i started my gig and Wendy after getting acquainted and made some new friends decided she would sit with the friends she had made instead of being up beside me (bored and like a spare prick,as she put it).that suited me and would let me concentrate on getting the party going. I could see Wendy from where i was and whenever i glanced over through the evening she was smiling ,chatting and enjoying herself. I did at times notice a black male would be sat beside her,but not for any length of time,although she was up dancing with him a few times but i thought she was just being her usual party time girl.This changed dramatically when it was time for the buffet.i put on a long music mix and headed for the table my wife was at. the black male was sat beside her and she was staring open mouthed as he was telling her something. i asked her if she was going to have something to eat and she put out her hand for me to help her up,but to my shock,her other hand was being held by this black male. We got to the buffet and after a couple of exchanges i discovered his name was George and he was keeping her well entertained and was openly flirting with her at the table.She thought this was fantastic and obviously did her self esteem nothing but good.i laughed it off a little and said jokingly " oh youll be that entertained you'll be dropping your knickers for him" to which she replied "if he plays his cards right i just might do,he's so hot". we returned to the table,she introduced me to George who told me i had a wonderful sexy wife and that he would look after her while i was doing my dj.we finished our food and George looked at Wendy and in a stern voice said "now Wendy go to the ladies and do what you were told to do",she giggled and looked at me with a half smile and said to George "yes i will in a minute". Not in a minute Wendy,do as you are told and answer me properly" she stood up to go to the ladies and replied "Yes Sir" to George. she wasn't gone long but when she returned i could see her face was quite red. George asked her if she had done what she was told to do and again she answered "yes Sir". she then went into her little bag and pulled out her panties and handed them to George,making sure i saw the black lacy thong in her hand. he replied "Good Girl". a few things were said which i didn't really hear at the time and Wendy was in her giggly happy party mood girl manner so i didn't take too much notice,until i heard George saying to her " now your knickers are off is my pussy wet girl?" she flushed red bowed her head and nodded ever so slightly. i never knew what had happened but her head jerked back quickly and i heard her take a sharp breath in. i looked round to see George had his hand wrapped round her hair and had turned her head towards him. I asked you a question girl,now answer honestly and properly,Is my Pussy wet?, she tried to shake her head to remove his hand but he wasn't for letting go and repeated the question,putting great emphasis on the my pussy part. she let out a sigh and replied "yes Sir your pussy is a little wet" he smiled,gave her a peck on the cheek and let her hair go,she sort of slumped a little into the seat but her face was scarlet and i could see her nipples poking through her top,they were that hard so she was obviously very excited. She looked at me and i could see the wicked grin on her face,but it was time for me to return and get the party going again. throughout the night my eyes were constantly watching Wendy. i saw them kissing discreetly and her moving about often in her seat but he was with her continually through the rest of the night and she was obviously very thrilled with his company.she did come up to me a few times but it was mainly to tell me he was coming home with us to use his sexy submissive white slut.I realised by then he was very dominant,a Master of women and regardless of what i said it was going to happen.I must admit i was excited and had a raging hard on as ok id seen my wife being fucked before but never ever believed she was submissive. i shall continue this true story if any of you are interested and i have included a picture of Wendy,sadly the naked ones i did have of her i have since lost
Hot

Throughout the evening i watched the table Wendy was at at every chance i could.George had obviously made an impression on her and had got closer to her when i left,so much so that when i looked round after leaving his arm was draped round her shoulders and Wendy was gazing directly at him,occasionally giggling or laughing and nodding her head. But i had a party to attend to so i had to drag myself away from watching my wife and do what i was there for. the next time i looked over i was quite shocked to see Wendy's skirt was up near her waist and her stocking tops were on display,i wasn't sure from where i was but it looked like she had slid down the seat a little and it looked as if her legs were open.Her face was very flushed and her big chest was visibly heaving up and down and she had a glazed look on her face. i tried to watch as much as i could to see if i could see if anything else was going on but i couldn't,she seen me staring,gave me a wave and a smile and George gave me the thumbs up. I returned to the music but was surprised about 10 minutes later when i heard Wendy saying " Hi darling Sir has ordered me to come up here and let you see how wet his submissive white slut is now." I was down behind my table so i quickly swivelled round.she was holding her skirt up and standing with her legs spread. I didn't have to feel her pussy to know that she was dripping wet,but i did.God she was soaking, her clit was not only huge and sticking out but it was as hard as i ever remember it being, and she told me Sir had already made her cum 3 times at the table. I asked her if he had cum yet and she replied "not yet but he wants me to go under the table and make him cum with my mouth but im not doing that here but He is coming home with us and i will get him to cum then".By this time i had a raging hard on and told her i wanted some when we got home too,her only reply before she kissed me on the cheek, turned and walked back to her table was " we shall see".
I watched her closely as she returned to the table, she and George exchanged some small talk,her laughing and nodded then sat down,but as she was sitting down i saw her lift her skirt and sit down but wiggle about raise a little then sit fully down.It took me a couple of seconds to realise she had sat down and his finger or fingers were right inside her. This was confirmed very soon when i seen her squirming about,her face was in the throes of oncoming orgasm and she was biting her lips and her tongue was snaking in and out of her mouth.I seen her start to tremble and knew then she was cumming hard on George's fingers.My cock was bursting at my jeans by this point but i returned to the music for the party.The next time i looked over Wendy and George were nowhere to be seen,she later told me that after she refused to suck him under the table he had told her that refusing had its consequences and had grabbed her clit,pulled,twisted and squeezed it so hard that she had to bite her lip again,but this time to stop from squealing from the pain he was inflicting on her inflamed clit.Only when she agreed to follow him did he stop the pain on her clit and made her cum again before walking off.She followed him right into the gents toilets.too scared to refuse him.Once she was in there he ordered her to strip but leave her stockings and heels on, then he proceeded to fuck her mouth.She told me that she didnt really get to suck him as he was very aggressive and more or less face fucked her,holding her head in place as he shot his seed deep in her mouth.While he was face fucking her a few other men did come in and they were told by George that they could feel her up etc,which they did,taking great delight in mauling her big tits and hard nipples.She did say she knew of at least 2 who took the chance to get their fingers inside her pussy but George ordered her not to cum.She said she was too scared to disobey him so she fought hard not to cum with strange fingers in her. After a while he led her out and back to their table. The night carried on and a good party came to an end.George obviously had my wife up dancing and im sure i saw her virtually humping at his leg when they were dancing slow dances.But i think it was clear to most at the party that his hands were all over her too and she was just as responsive.

Part 3 will begin when we get into the car on the way home and i will post this shortly

So the night finished and we were heading home. I left my equipment and would pick it up the next day.I'm driving and George and Wendy got in the back. "strip and spread slut" i heard George ordering my wife. "Yes Sir" was her only reply. i presume she had followed his order because as i adjusted my mirror i could see her naked with her legs pulled up and spread as wide as she could. i didnt need to adjust my mirror to see because the next thing i heard was her moaning and George saying "my pussy is dripping again". i could hear squelching sounds as he fingered her in the back seat,all the time she was moaning and saying "yes Sir make your married slut come on those wonderful fingers". I dont know how many times he made her cum but by the time we got home she was a mess. her hair was matted to her face,her tits were red and her nipples looked enormous.she could hardly breathe and she staggered when she got out of the car. He ordered her to get out of the car naked, well apart from her stockings and heels,she wasn't too happy about this but he said "Do it slut or accept a punishment" she got out of the car as she was. She clung to his arm to hold herself up i think and they walked in front of me.her clinging to his arm and him with his hand on her big ass. i heard her say to him "what if my neighbours see",to which he replied " I don't care" and slapped her ass hard enough to make her jump and her tits bounce.she never said anything after that as we got to the house. As if to drive home that he didn't care if the neighbours saw what was going on he pushed her against the wall of the house,kicked her legs open and drove his fingers right up her pussy,She howled but her mouth dropped open as he sawed his fingers in and out of her. "Does my slut want to come? he barked at her " Yes Sir please but can we wait until we get inside". I think this annoyed him because he again grabbed her hair and pulled it backwards and down and told her to "Stick my pussy out", she did and i saw his hand slap her pussy hard. god i could hear the slap and she howled in pain, but still he continued to slap her pussy until she begged him to stop. "i'll stop when you cum right here and then when you do you will take my cock in your mouth" she tried to refuse but he slapped her pussy once more,this time the hardest so far. she was shaking and trembling and i could see her eyes beginning to water,in between yelping and howling/moaning. HE started to saw his fingers back in and out of her and it looked as if she went limp for a few seconds then she was grabbing his shoulders and her pussy started to hump at his fingers. "My slut is getting close isn't she"? he said . " Yes Sir very close" she replied,her breathing was ragged by now and I had never ever seen her like this. " well there is one more thing my slut,before i let you cum and you suck my cock, you will ask politely if you can cum. It's up to you my slut but defy me and you will fucking suffer". she made a whimpering noise of some sort but very very soon i heard my wife's voice. "Please Sir may your slut be allowed to cum?". "No!" was his answer and i heard Wendy let out a big sigh. " Please Sir This Slut begs you to let her cum". "Louder" he said. this went on for a few minutes until she was shouting loudly " Please Sir I am begging you to let your slut cum" he did and the moans from her must have been heard by all the neighbours. when she had calmed down a little he put his hands on her shoulders and pushed her down. His cock,bigger than mine was sticking straight out and she was by now facing it. He didn't wait for her to start sucking him he just held his cock with one hand and with his other hand at the back of her head he pulled her onto his cock. ok i know his cock was longer than mine,about 3 inches we later found out, but my god it was the thickness that shocked me.It looked to be at least 1 and a half times as thick as mine and Wendy was struggling as he fucked her mouth. her lips were stretched as far as they would go and she was gagging and making all sorts of noises as he ****** it in and out of her mouth. "another thrust in and he puts 2 hands on her head and said to her " keep it in bitch and use that tongue" i watched as she tried with all her might to back off his cock a little but he would not let her head go and held her in position.He slapped her face a little and told her to " stay like the slut you are with your Sir's cock buried in your married throat. " Yes Sir" i think she tried to reply but it was totally unintelligible. he held her there for another few minutes then whipped it back out saying "im not coming there for the first time,your married cunt will get my first load,is that understood?" " Yes Sir I understand" she replied,through gasps and between the tears in her eyes and being deprived of breath she was heaving to get the air back in her lungs.I could actually see her big tits rising and falling as she took in air. I fully understood then too that he was taking her bare,without a condom and leaving his load deep in her.i can't say i didn't consider how risky this was but my cock was the hardest i could recall so i put the risk to the back of my mind and questioned why i was so hard after watching what George had done to my wife. i soon realised it would be silly to try and reason with either of them and i thought my wife might come to her senses and insist on a condom. When we got inside George said to Wendy "I don't do hair get my cunt and ass shaved bare and smooth".I could see shock in her face but Wendy meekly hung her head and answered "Yes Sir" then asked me if i would help her.While i was shaving her pussy we got talking and i said "he's going to fuck you bare" i know that she answered but i want his cock so much that i'll let him because i'm scared he might say no and i'll miss out on that in me.that was that decided then. we did chat briefly about how he had treated her,the slapping etc but she told me that although her cunt was stinging when he slapped it she couldn't forget how many times he had made her cum and that the pain was worth it to get his touch again.she also agreed that it probably would hurt when he fucked her but as before she was willing to put up with it if he was "half as good with his cock as he is with his fingers".even as she was telling me this her cunt was leaking juices and her nipples were pointing out as hard as they had ever been.I could see the lust in her face and her eyes were sparkling.me well i was that hard i had started leaking and she seen that,reached out and rubbed me through my jeans and said "I'm not the only one that's turned on darling,but i love you for letting me do things like this". I had to stop her rubbing my cock or i would have cum within seconds,but she had George waiting for her downstairs, so reluctantly i helped her up and took her back down to George.I say reluctantly but inside i wanted desperately to watch whatever was going to happen. She ambled in towards George,swinging her hips and looking oh so sexy. his first words were "Inspection time for my slut". he ordered her to stand legs together,with her hands behind her head, then told her to slowly spin round so he could see all of her. she did and i could see that even this was having an effect on her.it was as if he was appraising her and she was trying to make sure she was sexy enough for him."you look even better now you have no hair my slut,from now on it stays like that and if i ever come across even the slightest of stubble then you will suffer in ways you could never imagine". "Yes Sir your slut is bare and smooth from now on" she replied while looking at the floor. " legs apart bitch" he ordered and moved behind her "keep those hands behind your head,arch your back and present your tits to Sir" she did her best to obey and he reached round with both hands and mauled her tits. she was whimpering and trying to grind back into him. then there was a gasp as he took both her nipples squeezed them and pulled them upwards,lifting her big heavy tits at the same time. "Please Sir not so rough" she whined in between trying to breath deeply. He just tightened his grip on her nipples even more and twisted them. she howled.he let one go but with his free hand he now slapped the other tit,hard. i could see her face and she was in pain. " am i being too rough my slut?" he asked her while delivering another hard slap to her tit. she nodded her head a little. he let go of her other nipple then quickly turned her round to face him. He started slapping both tits with his hands.making them jump and bounce all over the place.each slap that landed got a little yelp or moan from Wendy who did try to move out the way at times but was told " If i have to fucking tie you up to beat those tits then i will,so best you take what im giving you now slut or it will be worse" i could see fear in her face but even still her nipples were still rock hard.he gave them another few slaps ,pushed her away and told her to turn and face away from him. " he moved in behind her again and said to her " Now my slut i want an honest answer and there will be no consequences no matter what you say". " have you ever been used and treated like this before and did it hurt what i just did to you?",this wasn't a barking voice but a very gentle soothing way he had asked her. she replied " No Sir no one has ever treated me like you just did,yes it did hurt at times". before she had finished his hand was at her pussy and he said " well you are gushing down there my slut so it maybe hurt but your body is telling me how much you enjoyed it" to prove his point i could hear the sloppy sounds as he finger fucked her again. she was making all sorts of noises and i could see she was getting close again. "Is your body telling me lies my slut?" Did you get excited by the way i have treated you"? .she took a big deep breath,gulped down and answered " No Sir my body is not lying, your pussy is so wet because of how you treated me,even although it did hurt my body is telling you it liked the hurt". "that's my good slut and for being so honest you may cum without asking permission. and cum she did ,her hips bucking and humping at his fingers. she pulled his head to her tits and said "hurt my slut nipples Sir as you let me cum". he worked his fingers deep into her cunt and sunk his teeth into her nipple. pulling away with it between his teeth. she was coming now and it wasn't like any sound id heard her make before.She was letting out what i can only describe as a very low continuous growling sound as she came right there and then. this time she did go limp for seconds and he had to hold her up while she spasmed and growled non stop into his ear. A quick hard slap to her cunt brought her back to earth quickly. " Thank you Sir" she said without any urging. but i did notice when he slapped her cunt she spread her legs even wider and pushed it out as if waiting for the next slap. he let his hand hang in front of her cunt for a few seconds before he said to her "you wanted another sharp pain to my cunt didn't you slut,that's why your cunt is trying to get to my hand isn't it?"
Yyyes Sir she stammered " I expected you to slap your cunt again and didn't want to disappoint you". his hand moved like lightning,the sound echoed around the room as once more he spanked her cunt,this had to be the hardest yet. she screamed but still kept her legs spread and raised her cunt even more for him. slap,slap ,slap one after the other and each one a little harder.he kept spanking her cunt until after about the 6th she began to shake uncontrollably and i knew he had just spanked her to the point of right on the edge. "please Sir dont stop I'm so close to cumming" she was begging him not only with her voice but with her eyes.He pushed her away and said strongly to her "my slut will be trained to cum on command,but you will also learn you cum when i decide,now turn round on your knees and raise that ass for its inspection". She didn't even question him she dutifully and obediently turned around facing away from him,dropped to her knees and asked "is this pleasing you Sir?" . Head down bitch and straighten your arms out in front of you. Now pull those knees up and lift that slutty ass up high. She again followed his orders and what a sight that was to see,her ass was lifted high,her head on the floor and her big heavy tits also rested on the floor. he took a stool and sat behind her telling me how wet her slit was and he would soon be filling that married slut cunt."but first i'm going to check her little bumhole out" "have you ever had this hole fucked my slut?" he asked, she shook her head as best she could in that position but obviously that didnt satisfy him " i asked you a fucking question bitch!" this was accompanied by his hand spanking her right ass cheek,which made her ass wobble and her tits too, "answer me you fucking slut!" another hard slap to her ass. "No Sir ive never had my bottom fucked before,not even touched". we shall soon change that my slut he said as he started to rub her bottom which was very red by now after the spanking he gave her. i could see the fear in her eyes as she realised what he was about to do but even i knew by now she would let him. "you do know i will fuck that virgin ass Wendy,don't you?" he asked quieter than normal. she looked at me as she again hung her head and replied " i thought you would Sir but please be gentle with me". by this time his fingers were getting nearer to her hole and she looked frightened but he told her he would break her in gently but tonight she was having at least a finger up her ass. "you do agree to Sir's finger in your ass girl?".Yes Sir please inspect my virgin ass with your fingers and teach me all that i need to know to please you". with that he dipped his fingers in her cunt and started fingering her again but every now and again he would bring them out and rub her juices over her ass hole. he was fingering her harder and harder and i could see her hands grasping the rug that she was on. "tell Sir when you are getting close slut". she responded " I will Sir but i really want fucked by that big cock" he stopped what he was doing and she let out a disappointed sigh .but i soon seen a smile on her face as she heard his zipper come down.What she didnt know was that before his zipper came down he had taken off his belt and was now standing behind wendy,staring down at her ass with the belt dangling menacingly from his hands. "my slut did you just say you wanted fucked by my big cock?" Yes Sir i did because i do" she replied. "how much do you want my big cock slut?" it took no more than a millisecond before she was screaming " i want you to fuck my slut cunt now sir!"
crack, the belt was brought down fast and hard across her ass followed by the words " a slut does not tell her Master when to fuck her cunt, understand bitch!!"? followed by another stroke of the belt " Yes Sir I understand,will you please use this sluts cunt Sir", Not the correct term slut he said followed by another 2 swipes with the belt. her ass was scarlet,the welts beginning to build but he didn't stop. "I have let you address me as Sir the whole evening slut but I am your Master now and you will address me properly or" he began beating her with the belt again. her screams loud enough to waken the neighbours. each stroke he gave her she fell forward flat on the floor,her tits squashed into the carpet and her ass wiggling from the heat he had given it with the belt.but no sooner was she lying flat on the floor but he would grab her hair yank it hard and give the order "present my sluts ass for its punishment" she would raise her ass back up but knew what was coming,this lasted for about 5 or 10 minutes,each time she took a little longer getting back up to the position,and each time following he would bring the belt down harder. "I'm still waiting on you addressing me properly slut! do you want this to continue until you can't fucking stand?". through tears and the heaviest of breathing she half whispered "No Master,please spare your slut". He dropped the belt said "That's a good slave,now you can have your reward". with that he positioned himself behind her, ordered her to "look into your husbands eyes as your Master claims his prize and gives you what you only dreamed about before tonight" she crawled towards me and stared directly at me whilst silently mouthing " i love you dearly darling but i can't resist this man or his cock,please do not hate me for this" George was right behind her and had started feeding that black pole in her pussy. her mouth shot open as she felt him start to stretch her out,her breathing rapidly turned to short gasps as she tried to prepare herself for what was about to happen. "ohhhhhhh fucking hell" she growled " i'm cumming already" i thought he was already fucking her but between me asking and him replying he only had the head of his cock just inside her. she was a total mess even at this point and she said out loud " that cant be just the head,i feel like its somebodys fist for fuck sake". "you will take it bitch,all of it" george said and told me to push hard on her shoulders "so she cant get away when i get this all in her because its going to hurt". i did as he asked and put my hands on her shoulders. she was a wreck by this time,sweat was falling from her face
she was mumbling like a baby that no one understands,her eyes were wide open and i actually thought she would pass out because she didnt seem able to breathe normally for one second. i was brought back to reality when i heard George say " hold her tight shes getting it now", with that he slammed forward with such ******* that it pushed me right back into the chair,Wendy was screaming the place down,shaking her head from side to side and shouting "no no no ohhh god please no more". he ignored her and started to slide back out. even her face at that point was contorted in agony,her sweat was like a tap running down her face,her hands were clenched and banging on the arms of my chair and her tits were swinging that wildly they were hitting off my legs as this powerhouse of a man took my wife to sexual heights i never knew existed.back in her again and shes still mumbling and saying no no no i cant take it. "you will take it bitch and enjoy every second of it or else. a few minutes later and hes worked his magic and shes getting used to having her cunt stretched by a monster and the no no no is now a mmmm mmmmm mmmm
i didnt have to hold onto her shoulders now so i sat back and watched and enjoyed the sight in front of me. George was behind her giving her the full length of his cock. Wendy was on all fours her legs splayed open and her head jerking back and forward with each thrust her Master gave her.her tits were swinging wildly and her nipples were nearly purple and rock hard. her eyes like i have heard were actually rolling about,can be quite scary to witness, her mouth was wide open and she seemed to be breathing a bit more normally.Still the guttural growling sounds were coming from her along with ohhhhhhhhhhhh's and ahhhhhhhhhhhh's as George proceeded to take her married pussy.i lost count of the times she reached orgasm but it must have been well into double figures.I had heard of rolling orgasms where one just blends into another and keeps going,well i was witnessing such a thing and it was amazing to see my prim wife become such a wanton slut for this man.
"Slut" he said to her "Yes Master" she replied. "I want you on your back but before that im going to pound you as hard as i can on your knees" "Please Master fuck me as you wish and as hard as you wish". with that he grabbed her hips and started a piston like fucking, this was hard and fast. her tits were slapping against each other her eyes were rolling right back into her head,mouth wide open, breathing like a runner thats just done a 4 minute mile and she was urging him on " fuck me Master,i want your seed,no one has ever fucked me like you do,please Master don't stop. he asked her if she was ready to cum on his cock . "yes Master i will cum very very soon if you keep slamming me like that. well he started slamming her even harder if that was possible and i could hear her growling with each thrust. about a minute later she started mumbling "I'm cumming Master" then a scream. George had his finger right up her ass as she was cumming and she was bucking back into it.
"that's it slut work your ass into my finger like the whore you want to be". i asked her if it was sore " oh no its fucking amazing. i think my ass wont be virgin much longer,but i do love you". George was still hammering away at her and told her he was nearly ready to cum. "Please Master cum in me". he did and she came another twice before he was finished. he eventually got off her and she lay there still shaking/trembling and occasionally a spasm went through her body and she jerked when this hit.I slept in the ******* room that night but was wakened regularly throughout the night with their noisy fucking.most of the noise was from my wife i admit. but anyway thats how my wife met her older dominant Black Master. He did see her after this and had her "marked" as he called it.this was a nipple ring and also a clit ring. he took her to have the piercings and also shared her with his friends but i wasn't witness to any of it and had to go purely on the account from Wendy. He did take her virgin ass eventually but again thats from wendy as i didn't witness it
Hope you enjoyed this story as it brings back so many memories fr me and it is imprinted forever in my mind

Fantastic story loved ever moment and description, bought back a great memory , thank you , Kim xxxx
You are welcome, it brings me so many memories too and I can recall every single detail of that time. What memories does it bring back to you. Do you have a similar story? I’d like to read it if you do, Stuart

Throughout the evening i watched the table Wendy was at at every chance i could.George had obviously made an impression on her and had got closer to her when i left,so much so that when i looked round after leaving his arm was draped round her shoulders and Wendy was gazing directly at him,occasionally giggling or laughing and nodding her head. But i had a party to attend to so i had to drag myself away from watching my wife and do what i was there for. the next time i looked over i was quite shocked to see Wendy's skirt was up near her waist and her stocking tops were on display,i wasn't sure from where i was but it looked like she had slid down the seat a little and it looked as if her legs were open.Her face was very flushed and her big chest was visibly heaving up and down and she had a glazed look on her face. i tried to watch as much as i could to see if i could see if anything else was going on but i couldn't,she seen me staring,gave me a wave and a smile and George gave me the thumbs up. I returned to the music but was surprised about 10 minutes later when i heard Wendy saying " Hi darling Sir has ordered me to come up here and let you see how wet his submissive white slut is now." I was down behind my table so i quickly swivelled round.she was holding her skirt up and standing with her legs spread. I didn't have to feel her pussy to know that she was dripping wet,but i did.God she was soaking, her clit was not only huge and sticking out but it was as hard as i ever remember it being, and she told me Sir had already made her cum 3 times at the table. I asked her if he had cum yet and she replied "not yet but he wants me to go under the table and make him cum with my mouth but im not doing that here but He is coming home with us and i will get him to cum then".By this time i had a raging hard on and told her i wanted some when we got home too,her only reply before she kissed me on the cheek, turned and walked back to her table was " we shall see".
I watched her closely as she returned to the table, she and George exchanged some small talk,her laughing and nodded then sat down,but as she was sitting down i saw her lift her skirt and sit down but wiggle about raise a little then sit fully down.It took me a couple of seconds to realise she had sat down and his finger or fingers were right inside her. This was confirmed very soon when i seen her squirming about,her face was in the throes of oncoming orgasm and she was biting her lips and her tongue was snaking in and out of her mouth.I seen her start to tremble and knew then she was cumming hard on George's fingers.My cock was bursting at my jeans by this point but i returned to the music for the party.The next time i looked over Wendy and George were nowhere to be seen,she later told me that after she refused to suck him under the table he had told her that refusing had its consequences and had grabbed her clit,pulled,twisted and squeezed it so hard that she had to bite her lip again,but this time to stop from squealing from the pain he was inflicting on her inflamed clit.Only when she agreed to follow him did he stop the pain on her clit and made her cum again before walking off.She followed him right into the gents toilets.too scared to refuse him.Once she was in there he ordered her to strip but leave her stockings and heels on, then he proceeded to fuck her mouth.She told me that she didnt really get to suck him as he was very aggressive and more or less face fucked her,holding her head in place as he shot his seed deep in her mouth.While he was face fucking her a few other men did come in and they were told by George that they could feel her up etc,which they did,taking great delight in mauling her big tits and hard nipples.She did say she knew of at least 2 who took the chance to get their fingers inside her pussy but George ordered her not to cum.She said she was too scared to disobey him so she fought hard not to cum with strange fingers in her. After a while he led her out and back to their table. The night carried on and a good party came to an end.George obviously had my wife up dancing and im sure i saw her virtually humping at his leg when they were dancing slow dances.But i think it was clear to most at the party that his hands were all over her too and she was just as responsive.

Part 3 will begin when we get into the car on the way home and i will post this shortly
Superb

Yes she told me he did. He also had her nipple and clit good pierced and on each occasion he led her into the piercing salon on a leash and only wearing a coat with only stockings/suspenders and heels
Wow. She completely surrendered to him

Back