Discussion in 'Interracial Sex Photos' started by CuckoldCouple, Apr 14, 2013.

Has your wife ever been fucked by her masseuse?

1. Yes

13 vote(s)
  2. No

6 vote(s)
  3. I don't know

5 vote(s)
  4. I hope so

6 vote(s)
  1. CuckoldCouple

CuckoldCouple Well-Known Member Gold Member

Has your wife ever gone for a massage only to find that the masseuse is a horse-hung black stud? It starts out innocently enough but as he works her firm, hot body his massive cock swells and stretches his white trousers prompting your wife to comment on his prominent manhood. Soon he is licking her wet pussy and then he fucks her with that big black cock filling her pussy with his huge load.

1.jpg 2.jpg 3.jpg 4.jpg 5.jpg 6.jpg 7.jpg 8.jpg 9.jpg 10.jpg 11.jpg 12.jpg 13.jpg 14.jpg 15.jpg 16.jpg
    jay nelson, bbclvr, MWMIRFan and 8 others like this.
  2. paulj93

paulj93 Well-Known Member Real Person Gold Member

Oh I would love to watch that happening
    #2 paulj93, Apr 14, 2013
    Last edited: May 17, 2016
    TheUBM and wanabecucked like this.
  3. 38hsquirter

38hsquirter Active Member

In today's Chicago Tribune in the Dear Abby column, a women said she and her mother had gone to the Bahamas. She had a massage by a masseur at the hotel. She got turned on during the massage and had sex with the black masseur. Now, she is pregnant with a black baby and was looking for advice of how to tell the husband. Shit happens.
  4. Porkypig

Porkypig Well-Known Member Gold Member

That was a reprint from several years ago. It pissed me off because the woman said she was "sort of seduced" by the masseur. Dear Abby answered that it sounded more like she was raped, rather than seduced. Pissed me off because our society seems to want to invert the burden of proof when it comes to rape. The law is you are innocent until proven guilty. When there is an allegation of rape, it seems like the man is guilty until proven innocent. In any other crime you have to have some tangible proof a crime was committed. You cant just say a week later, "I was drunk and don't remember giving permission." So, this column pissed me off.
    TheUBM likes this.