WIFE'S MASSAGE

Has your wife ever been fucked by her masseuse?

• Yes

Votes: 18 36.7%
  • No

Votes: 11 22.4%
  • I don't know

Votes: 12 24.5%
  • I hope so

Votes: 8 16.3%

• Total voters

CuckoldCouple

Couple
Gold Member
Has your wife ever gone for a massage only to find that the masseuse is a horse-hung black stud? It starts out innocently enough but as he works her firm, hot body his massive cock swells and stretches his white trousers prompting your wife to comment on his prominent manhood. Soon he is licking her wet pussy and then he fucks her with that big black cock filling her pussy with his huge load.

1.jpg2.jpg3.jpg4.jpg5.jpg6.jpg7.jpg8.jpg9.jpg10.jpg11.jpg12.jpg13.jpg14.jpg15.jpg16.jpg

That was a reprint from several years ago. It pissed me off because the woman said she was "sort of seduced" by the masseur. Dear Abby answered that it sounded more like she was raped, rather than seduced. Pissed me off because our society seems to want to invert the burden of proof when it comes to *******. The law is you are innocent until proven guilty. When there is an allegation of *******, it seems like the man is guilty until proven innocent. In any other crime you have to have some tangible proof a crime was committed. You cant just say a week later, "I was ******* and don't remember giving permission." So, this column pissed me off.

My wife never had a bbc but I would enjoy for our vacation in july 2017 in Dominican Republic to meet a bbc for a massage and I hope for more...

Back