Wifes long journey to first big black cock experience

Here is the true story of how my wife of 10 plus years finally fulfilled her inter-racial fantasy and mine and experienced her first big black cock. It shows that with patience, love and perseverance, you can help your white wife or girlfriend experience a big black cock. In fact, when we first met, I assumed my wife had already had sex with one or more black men, but she denied ever having black cock before last year in St. Martin.

The seeds of her experience started long before St. Martin and even before we met. She grew up in the
Baltimore area. She is a pretty, 5'-3'', blue eyed blond. She runs and exercises so her ass and legs are well toned, and she is in shape, even after having children. After getting a boob job about 5 years ago, she proudly sports firm 36D tits to go with her tight ass.

She was a high school basketball cheerleader so she was always around black basketball players. Her dad was the coach and, in the summers, she went to basketball camp with the team. During off times, she could slip into a bikini and swim in the pool with the players. I am sure many of them thought of turning coach's little blond ******* into a slut for black cock. Although she says some black players hit on her and asked her out, she was too afraid her parents would disapprove of a black boyfriend, even though their attention excited her.

After high school, she was a basketball cheerleader in college. Again, she was always around big, black athletes, and some of them asked her out. She was very tempted, but she was still too shy to try inter-racial sex. Her college years were not a total waste as she lost her virginity and learned to give great blow jobs.

After college, she went to work in Washington D.C. Still curious about black cock, she gained confidence with her independence. She went out a few times with a black guy from her office, and she went out a few times with a black Washington Redskins football player. She says these were just lunch dates and that she did nothing with these black guys other than some kissing. (It is hard to believe the NFL player did not get her legs wrapped around him, but we'll take her at her word).

She then moved to Atlanta and got a job in hotel management. We met shortly after she left the hotel for another job. When we met, her best friend was dating a well built black guy. I told her that I had dated several black girls and that I thought inter-racial sex was really hot. I told her I certainly understood white girls wanting well hung black men. I told her that, given her background, it was hard to believe she never slept with a black guy. When we went to clubs in Atlanta, black guys often hit on her, and I encouraged her to dance with them. Almost always, she let them feel her up pretty good on the dance floor, and she would rub her crotch and grind her ass into their legs and groin area. As she never wore panties and her dresses were always short, her bare pussy must have rubbed against their clothes.

Since getting married, we travel to the Caribbean a couple of times a year. We enjoy staying at nudist and lifestyle friendly resorts, although we are not swingers. On one trip to Antigua, on the nude beach, we met a much older black man from the island named Oliver. He made no secret of the fact that he wanted to fuck my wife. Oliver had about an 11" dick, but it was skinny as a pencil, and I knew he was way too old and she would not fuck him. Oliver spent several afternoons talking to us laying on his side on the beach at her feet so that he could look straight between her legs at the narrow landing strip of blond pubic hair above her otherwise shaved pussy. Oliver's long skinny black cock got hard just looking at her pussy. This made her a little uncomfortable, but not uncomfortable enough to close her legs and obstruct his view.

Another trip was to Hedo 2 in Jamaica. On our last day, a very nice, athletic black guy from Miami named Gerald spotted her and started chatting us up at the nude pool. Gerald was about 6'-3" with a long, thick ebony cock hanging between his legs. Gerald told me he dated white wives and had their cuckold husbands shave their pussies, bath them and dress them up sexy before picking them up. Prior to every date, the husband could not touch the wife as her pussy was the exclusive property of Gerald and his black friends to fill with their cum. He asked if I thought my wife would be interested in dating a black bull. I told him about her limited inter-racial experience, that my fantasy was watching her fuck and suck black cock and, if he could talk her into bed, that was certainly OK with me.

She really liked Gerald, and his big black cock was right there for her to drool over. Gerald flirted with her and chatted her up the rest of the afternoon at the nude pool. By early evening, they sat nude together in the hot tub, shoulder to shoulder, for an hour or more. I hung back, kept an eye on Gerald's progress and brought them drinks as I thought a few drinks might lower her inhibitions. Gerald told her about his lifestyle and, while in the hot tub, he asked her to massage his big black dick. She declined to do so and we returned home the next day. I think if Gerald had more time with her, she would have sucked his big, thick black dick, and he would have buried his big black pole deep inside her pussy.

When nothing happened with Gerald, I began to think my little white wife would never experience big black cock. Just when I about decided it was hopeless, we were returning from a beach trip to Florida. We had a seven hour car ride and the conversation turned to sex and specifically, inter-racial sex. I talked about my experiences with black girls and how exciting the contrasting skin tones are when your having inter-racial sex. I again said that I understand white girls wanting black cock and that I could not believe she never had sex with a black guy.

She reiterated that she had never been with a black guy, but she confessed, for the first time, that having sex with a black guy was one of her fantasies. She told me that when she worked for the hotel in Atlanta, there was muscular black maintenance employee who flirted with her and she always flirted with him. She said the sexual tension was almost unbearable and that it was all she could do to keep from calling him into a vacant room, dropping to her knees and sucking his black dick. She said every time he flirted with her, he made her so horny that her pussy would be dripping wet. She said she often thought about him when she masturbated and dreamed of being stuffed with his big, black cock.

My own cock was rock hard as she told me of her imaginary black lover. When your wife tells you she fantasizes about big black cock while masturbating, you know the opportunity is there. I also knew my wife would never go to a bar and gang bang a bunch of black guys on a pool table. I needed a situation where she relaxed, felt safe and let everything progress at her pace. The answer was to schedule her a sensuous massage with a black masseuse. Essentially, this is a regular massage with a happy ending, usually a good finger fucking for the lady, but it can go further.

We scheduled a vacation on St.Martin at the nude beach at Orient Bay. I found on the Internet a black masseuse who advertised sensuous massages for ladies. His name was Brian, and the reviews from the ladies were that Brian was very good looking, polite and pretty well endowed. It was also reported that Brian gave a great massage and that it progressed as far as the lady allowed. That sounded perfect so I scheduled her a sensuous massage with Brian for five o'clock in our room one afternoon. My wife knew she had a sensuous massage scheduled with a black masseuse so she knew a black guy would oil up her body and finger her pussy. Finally, the day for her massage arrived, and it was hard for me to think of anything else on the nude beach that afternoon.

As it got late in the afternoon, we returned to the room and she showered to get ready for her massage. Brian arrived on time and set up his massage table at the end of the bed. Brian is a 6"-1", dark skinned black guy in his early 30's from St. Martin. He is in excellent physical shape. I poured myself a glass of wine and sat down at the end of the bed. My naked wife laid face down on Brian's massage table, and Brian stripped off his shirt and spread her legs slightly apart so that her feet hung off either side of the massage table. Brian then sprayed his hands with massage oil and started massaging her calves. He worked his way up her thighs, hips, back and shoulders, always liberally applying massage oil to her body. After massaging her neck and head, he continued to apply massage oil and worked his way down her back, buttocks, thighs and calves again. Every time he massaged her thighs, he slipped a couple of well oiled fingers into her pussy. She let out little moans when his fingers penetrated in and out.

After getting her good and hot from finger fucking, he told her to turn over onto her back. She did so and Brian oiled and massaged her front side, paying particular attention to her tanned, firm breasts, and he gently pinched and rolled her nipples with his fingers. As he worked his way down her body and around her legs, he stroked her clit and dipped his fingers into her pussy. She certainly enjoyed Brian's finger stimulation. She was wet from massage oil and her own juices, and her pussy lips were pink and swollen.

This whole time I was sitting on the edge of the bed looking straight down on her naked body as she quietly moaned and quivered as Brian masturbated her. After a very good, professional massage, Brian moved over to her right side, bent over and sucked her right nipple. When he did this, she opened her eyes and looked at me. I smiled and gave a reassuring nod. She closed her eyes and just absorbed the stimulation from Brian's mouth and tongue. When her right nipple was hard from Brian's sucking, he moved over and gave her left nipple the same attention until it was also fully erect.

With both pink nipples fully protruding, Brian moved down her stomach to her already aroused pussy. As Brian started tonguing her pussy, she again opened her eyes and looked at me. I smiled again and gave another reassuring nod. She closed her eyes and enjoyed the stimulation Brian's tongue provided to her clit and pussy. Brian proceeded to give her a good, long, professional pussy eating.

Next, Brian told her to move over to the bed and she readily complied. She laid back on the covers, head on the pillow, legs bent at the knees and slightly apart. Brian passed her by and went into the bathroom. He emerged seconds later without his shorts and sporting a good 9" erection. His cock was a dark chocolate color, but his head was not really any bigger than mine. However, Brian was about two inches longer but so much thicker than me, and Brian's black shaft grew even thicker in diameter as it neared the base. Brian was rolling a condom over his engorged ebony cock, when my wife asked if he thought he was going to have sex with her. He responded "no," that he was going to stay on the outside and massage her clit with the head of his cock. She said "OK" so Brian climbed onto the bed and positioned himself between her legs.

I switched positions to lay on my right side to my wife's left. Brian put his hands on her inner thighs, spread her legs apart, pushed her legs back to tilt her pelvis upwards and positioned himself on his knees in front of her pussy. With his hand, he pushed his harden black cock downward and placed the head of his dick against the puffy wet folds of her pussy. Guiding his shaft with his hand, he massaged her clit and pussy lips with the head of his thick, chocolate cock. She closed her eyes and enjoyed this feeling. Leaving the head of his black cock pressing against her soft pink opening, Brian then gently leaned forward and placed his hands between her upper arms and chest so that he was on all fours and his forearms pressed her breasts closer together. As he mounted her, his hips lowered slowly filling her with big black cock. She offered no protest even as more and more of Brian's ebony shaft penetrated her, deeper and deeper, inch by inch. Brian then slowly drew his hips back and forth to start fucking her. On each down stroke, my wife let out a little moan from the deep penetration and from her pussy stretching to receive the thickness of his cock inside her.

This time she did not open her eyes to seek my approval. She kept her eyes closed. She took deep breaths and softly moaned at the end of each down stroke as Brian steadily pumped her full of black cock. From my vantage point laying beside her, I thought Brian was inside her, but I could not tell for certain whether he was fucking her or still teasing her pussy with the head of his cock. I turned around on the bed to confirm that what I thought was happening was really happening. What I saw was Brian' thick, dark cock getting buried inside my wife's swollen pussy. Her pink pussy lips tightly encircled Brian's big black dick and tenderly caressed the entire lenght of his dark shaft as it slid in and out of her. His black balls bumped her asshole on each down stroke of his piston. By this time, she had slipped her hands behind her knees to hold her legs up and apart offering herself for Brian's use and pleasure. Then, wrapping her legs firmly around Brian, this shy, blond ex-cheerleader moaned with pleasure as she surrendered to her desire for black cock. The thick, milky-white cream of her sexual satisfaction oozed out of her pussy, down her ass cheeks and onto the bed.

Occasionally speeding up or slowing down, they fucked each other missionary style like this for a good 15 minutes or more. I watched my wife in sheer amazement, and I had a hard on which could have cut glass. I assumed Brian had blown his load inside her when he told me to take over. Brian pulled his long, thick black cock out of her. I knelt between her legs, right where Brian had been, and easily slid my smaller white cock inside her. I fucked my wife many times after she has been stretched from one of her dildos or vibrators but, she never felt so stretched before. As I fucked her, Brian stood beside the bed slowly stroking his ebony cock keeping it hard.

Somehow I had not yet cum, and even though Brian had peeled off his condom, he still had this enormous chocolate erection. I asked him did he cum and he said "no." I asked if he wanted to put on another condom and finish. He pulled out another condom and we changed places again. This time her legs were already apart anticipating the re-entry of Brian's long, thick black pole. However, Brian had another idea. He took her by the ankles, put her feet over his shoulders, and leaned over her. With her legs bent back towards her blond hair, Brian buried the full length of his thick, black cock inside her again. They fucked each other hard and fast for 10 minutes or so in this position and then Brian held her legs up by her ankles as he banged away fuckimg her. Brian was still holding her legs up by the ankles pounding her hard when he came inside her filing his condom with cum. After his orgasim, slowly he withdrew his glistening black sword from her well fucked pussy and let go of her ankles.

I then got back on the bed and followed up on Brian's work with my own cock. I spread her legs to pop my white dick back in. My wife's used pussy was a perfectly round, open pink hole sized exactly to the thickness of Brian's ebony shaft, and it was soaking wet from getting pounded by big black cock. Brian again stood right beside the bed, peeled off his used condom and watched. As I started to fuck her missionary style, Brian told her to massage his cock. He moved his still nearly erect black cock towards her face and, unlike Gerald at the Hedo 2 hot tub, this time without any hesitation, she grabbed Brian's big, black cock, massaged his balls and firmly stroked his cum covered shaft with her right hand. Watching her give Brian a hand job, I came almost immediately. Brian then asked her to suck his cock, but she finally said "no."

I was a little disappointed she did not clean his thick black pole with her talented tongue and mouth. However, I certainly considered the afternoon an outstanding success. I was not sure how far she would go, and she surprised me by fucking Brian twice and giving him a hand job. Besides not sucking Brian's black cock, Brian did not fuck her from behind nor did she get on top and ride his long, thick chocolate pole. However, she needs to save something for her second black cock experience, right?

Almost two and a half hours after he came to our room, Brian packed up his massage table and said goodbye. My wife was still naked on the bed, sweaty and oily, her blond hair a total mess. She certainly looked like a black cock worshiping white slut who had been fucked hard by big black cock and put up wet. After all, that is what had just happened. We showered, she fixed her hair and makeup and put on a super sexy dress which really showed off her tits. We went to dinner at a nearby restaurant in Orient Village. I told her how much I loved her, how I loved what she had done and how watching her fuck Brian was the hottest thing I had ever seen. I swear I had a hard on all through dinner, and we fucked again when we got back to the room. However, that night and for the next several days, I had to be very, very gentle as her pussy was sore from Brian's longer and thicker black cock.

By the way, see the necklace hanging between my wife's firm tits in the picture below? I bought that for her the the day after she fucked Brian to celebrate her fulfilling her inter-racial fantasy and for finally experiencing big black cock. She wears it almost every day. It reminds us of the day she became a slut for big black cock. Now you know its secret meaning too.
View attachment 133425View attachment 133426View attachment 23350 View attachment 23350 View attachment 120759 View attachment 130227View attachment 130226 View attachment 23350View attachment 130226View attachment 130227 View attachment 133424

Great story, you r a very like man!!

wow great story, i would love to get my sexy wife into this, we have done some swinging, but she is reluctant to get a bbc, even tho she admits fantasizing about it

I added a picture of Mrs. Beach Dawg's ass taken at Desire in Mexico. If you like her ass and her tits, then please let me know. What do you black guys think?
Dawg..when are ever going to visit the Northeast??? Damn, she is an amazing looking Woman, and the story was pretty intense. Let's keep in touch........

Hey man.

Loved your story my gf knows I want to be locked in a cock cage but not have her fucked by a BBC
Here is the true story of how my wife of 10 plus years finally fulfilled her inter-racial fantasy and mine and experienced her first big black cock. It shows that with patience, love and perseverance, you can help your white wife or girlfriend experience a big black cock. In fact, when we first met, I assumed my wife had already had sex with one or more black men, but she denied ever having black cock before last year in St. Martin.

The seeds of her experience started long before St. Martin and even before we met. She grew up in the Baltimore area. She is a pretty, 5'-3'', blue eyed blond. She runs and exercises so her ass and legs are well toned, and she is in shape, even after having children. After getting a boob job about 5 years ago, she proudly sports firm 36D tits to go with her tight ass.

She was a high school basketball cheerleader so she was always around black basketball players. Her dad was the coach and, in the summers, she went to basketball camp with the team. During off times, she could slip into a bikini and swim in the pool with the players. I am sure many of them thought of turning coach's little blond ******* into a slut for black cock. Although she says some black players hit on her and asked her out, she was too afraid her parents would disapprove of a black boyfriend, even though their attention excited her.

After high school, she was a basketball cheerleader in college. Again, she was always around big, black athletes, and some of them asked her out. She was very tempted, but she was still too shy to try inter-racial sex. Her college years were not a total waste as she lost her virginity and learned to give great blow jobs.

After college, she went to work in Washington D.C. Still curious about black cock, she gained confidence with her independence. She went out a few times with a black guy from her office, and she went out a few times with a black Washington Redskins football player. She says these were just lunch dates and that she did nothing with these black guys other than some kissing. (It is hard to believe the NFL player did not get her legs wrapped around him, but we'll take her at her word).

She then moved to Atlanta and got a job in hotel management. We met shortly after she left the hotel for another job. When we met, her best friend was dating a well built black guy. I told her that I had dated several black girls and that I thought inter-racial sex was really hot. I told her I certainly understood white girls wanting well hung black men. I told her that, given her background, it was hard to believe she never slept with a black guy. When we went to clubs in Atlanta, black guys often hit on her, and I encouraged her to dance with them. Almost always, she let them feel her up pretty good on the dance floor, and she would rub her crotch and grind her ass into their legs and groin area. As she never wore panties and her dresses were always short, her bare pussy must have rubbed against their clothes.

Since getting married, we travel to the Caribbean a couple of times a year. We enjoy staying at nudist and lifestyle friendly resorts, although we are not swingers. On one trip to Antigua, on the nude beach, we met a much older black man from the island named Oliver. He made no secret of the fact that he wanted to fuck my wife. Oliver had about an 11" dick, but it was skinny as a pencil, and I knew he was way too old and she would not fuck him. Oliver spent several afternoons talking to us laying on his side on the beach at her feet so that he could look straight between her legs at the narrow landing strip of blond pubic hair above her otherwise shaved pussy. Oliver's long skinny black cock got hard just looking at her pussy. This made her a little uncomfortable, but not uncomfortable enough to close her legs and obstruct his view.

Another trip was to Hedo 2 in Jamaica. On our last day, a very nice, athletic black guy from Miami named Gerald spotted her and started chatting us up at the nude pool. Gerald was about 6'-3" with a long, thick ebony cock hanging between his legs. Gerald told me he dated white wives and had their cuckold husbands shave their pussies, bath them and dress them up sexy before picking them up. Prior to every date, the husband could not touch the wife as her pussy was the exclusive property of Gerald and his black friends to fill with their cum. He asked if I thought my wife would be interested in dating a black bull. I told him about her limited inter-racial experience, that my fantasy was watching her fuck and suck black cock and, if he could talk her into bed, that was certainly OK with me.

She really liked Gerald, and his big black cock was right there for her to drool over. Gerald flirted with her and chatted her up the rest of the afternoon at the nude pool. By early evening, they sat nude together in the hot tub, shoulder to shoulder, for an hour or more. I hung back, kept an eye on Gerald's progress and brought them drinks as I thought a few drinks might lower her inhibitions. Gerald told her about his lifestyle and, while in the hot tub, he asked her to massage his big black dick. She declined to do so and we returned home the next day. I think if Gerald had more time with her, she would have sucked his big, thick black dick, and he would have buried his big black pole deep inside her pussy.

When nothing happened with Gerald, I began to think my little white wife would never experience big black cock. Just when I about decided it was hopeless, we were returning from a beach trip to Florida. We had a seven hour car ride and the conversation turned to sex and specifically, inter-racial sex. I talked about my experiences with black girls and how exciting the contrasting skin tones are when your having inter-racial sex. I again said that I understand white girls wanting black cock and that I could not believe she never had sex with a black guy.

She reiterated that she had never been with a black guy, but she confessed, for the first time, that having sex with a black guy was one of her fantasies. She told me that when she worked for the hotel in Atlanta, there was muscular black maintenance employee who flirted with her and she always flirted with him. She said the sexual tension was almost unbearable and that it was all she could do to keep from calling him into a vacant room, dropping to her knees and sucking his black dick. She said every time he flirted with her, he made her so horny that her pussy would be dripping wet. She said she often thought about him when she masturbated and dreamed of being stuffed with his big, black cock.

My own cock was rock hard as she told me of her imaginary black lover. When your wife tells you she fantasizes about big black cock while masturbating, you know the opportunity is there. I also knew my wife would never go to a bar and gang bang a bunch of black guys on a pool table. I needed a situation where she relaxed, felt safe and let everything progress at her pace. The answer was to schedule her a sensuous massage with a black masseuse. Essentially, this is a regular massage with a happy ending, usually a good finger fucking for the lady, but it can go further.

We scheduled a vacation on St.Martin at the nude beach at Orient Bay. I found on the Internet a black masseuse who advertised sensuous massages for ladies. His name was Brian, and the reviews from the ladies were that Brian was very good looking, polite and pretty well endowed. It was also reported that Brian gave a great massage and that it progressed as far as the lady allowed. That sounded perfect so I scheduled her a sensuous massage with Brian for five o'clock in our room one afternoon. My wife knew she had a sensuous massage scheduled with a black masseuse so she knew a black guy would oil up her body and finger her pussy. Finally, the day for her massage arrived, and it was hard for me to think of anything else on the nude beach that afternoon.

As it got late in the afternoon, we returned to the room and she showered to get ready for her massage. Brian arrived on time and set up his massage table at the end of the bed. Brian is a 6"-1", dark skinned black guy in his early 30's from St. Martin. He is in excellent physical shape. I poured myself a glass of wine and sat down at the end of the bed. My naked wife laid face down on Brian's massage table, and Brian stripped off his shirt and spread her legs slightly apart so that her feet hung off either side of the massage table. Brian then sprayed his hands with massage oil and started massaging her calves. He worked his way up her thighs, hips, back and shoulders, always liberally applying massage oil to her body. After massaging her neck and head, he continued to apply massage oil and worked his way down her back, buttocks, thighs and calves again. Every time he massaged her thighs, he slipped a couple of well oiled fingers into her pussy. She let out little moans when his fingers penetrated in and out.

After getting her good and hot from finger fucking, he told her to turn over onto her back. She did so and Brian oiled and massaged her front side, paying particular attention to her tanned, firm breasts, and he gently pinched and rolled her nipples with his fingers. As he worked his way down her body and around her legs, he stroked her clit and dipped his fingers into her pussy. She certainly enjoyed Brian's finger stimulation. She was wet from massage oil and her own juices, and her pussy lips were pink and swollen.

This whole time I was sitting on the edge of the bed looking straight down on her naked body as she quietly moaned and quivered as Brian masturbated her. After a very good, professional massage, Brian moved over to her right side, bent over and sucked her right nipple. When he did this, she opened her eyes and looked at me. I smiled and gave a reassuring nod. She closed her eyes and just absorbed the stimulation from Brian's mouth and tongue. When her right nipple was hard from Brian's sucking, he moved over and gave her left nipple the same attention until it was also fully erect.

With both pink nipples fully protruding, Brian moved down her stomach to her already aroused pussy. As Brian started tonguing her pussy, she again opened her eyes and looked at me. I smiled again and gave another reassuring nod. She closed her eyes and enjoyed the stimulation Brian's tongue provided to her clit and pussy. Brian proceeded to give her a good, long, professional pussy eating.

Next, Brian told her to move over to the bed and she readily complied. She laid back on the covers, head on the pillow, legs bent at the knees and slightly apart. Brian passed her by and went into the bathroom. He emerged seconds later without his shorts and sporting a good 9" erection. His cock was a dark chocolate color, but his head was not really any bigger than mine. However, Brian was about two inches longer but so much thicker than me, and Brian's black shaft grew even thicker in diameter as it neared the base. Brian was rolling a condom over his engorged ebony cock, when my wife asked if he thought he was going to have sex with her. He responded "no," that he was going to stay on the outside and massage her clit with the head of his cock. She said "OK" so Brian climbed onto the bed and positioned himself between her legs.

I switched positions to lay on my right side to my wife's left. Brian put his hands on her inner thighs, spread her legs apart, pushed her legs back to tilt her pelvis upwards and positioned himself on his knees in front of her pussy. With his hand, he pushed his harden black cock downward and placed the head of his dick against the puffy wet folds of her pussy. Guiding his shaft with his hand, he massaged her clit and pussy lips with the head of his thick, chocolate cock. She closed her eyes and enjoyed this feeling. Leaving the head of his black cock pressing against her soft pink opening, Brian then gently leaned forward and placed his hands between her upper arms and chest so that he was on all fours and his forearms pressed her breasts closer together. As he mounted her, his hips lowered slowly filling her with big black cock. She offered no protest even as more and more of Brian's ebony shaft penetrated her, deeper and deeper, inch by inch. Brian then slowly drew his hips back and forth to start fucking her. On each down stroke, my wife let out a little moan from the deep penetration and from her pussy stretching to receive the thickness of his cock inside her.

This time she did not open her eyes to seek my approval. She kept her eyes closed. She took deep breaths and softly moaned at the end of each down stroke as Brian steadily pumped her full of black cock. From my vantage point laying beside her, I thought Brian was inside her, but I could not tell for certain whether he was fucking her or still teasing her pussy with the head of his cock. I turned around on the bed to confirm that what I thought was happening was really happening. What I saw was Brian' thick, dark cock getting buried inside my wife's swollen pussy. Her pink pussy lips tightly encircled Brian's big black dick and tenderly caressed the entire lenght of his dark shaft as it slid in and out of her. His black balls bumped her asshole on each down stroke of his piston. By this time, she had slipped her hands behind her knees to hold her legs up and apart offering herself for Brian's use and pleasure. Then, wrapping her legs firmly around Brian, this shy, blond ex-cheerleader moaned with pleasure as she surrendered to her desire for black cock. The thick, milky-white cream of her sexual satisfaction oozed out of her pussy, down her ass cheeks and onto the bed.

Occasionally speeding up or slowing down, they fucked each other missionary style like this for a good 15 minutes or more. I watched my wife in sheer amazement, and I had a hard on which could have cut glass. I assumed Brian had blown his load inside her when he told me to take over. Brian pulled his long, thick black cock out of her. I knelt between her legs, right where Brian had been, and easily slid my smaller white cock inside her. I fucked my wife many times after she has been stretched from one of her dildos or vibrators but, she never felt so stretched before. As I fucked her, Brian stood beside the bed slowly stroking his ebony cock keeping it hard.

Somehow I had not yet cum, and even though Brian had peeled off his condom, he still had this enormous chocolate erection. I asked him did he cum and he said "no." I asked if he wanted to put on another condom and finish. He pulled out another condom and we changed places again. This time her legs were already apart anticipating the re-entry of Brian's long, thick black pole. However, Brian had another idea. He took her by the ankles, put her feet over his shoulders, and leaned over her. With her legs bent back towards her blond hair, Brian buried the full length of his thick, black cock inside her again. They fucked each other hard and fast for 10 minutes or so in this position and then Brian held her legs up by her ankles as he banged away fuckimg her. Brian was still holding her legs up by the ankles pounding her hard when he came inside her filing his condom with cum. After his orgasim, slowly he withdrew his glistening black sword from her well fucked pussy and let go of her ankles.

I then got back on the bed and followed up on Brian's work with my own cock. I spread her legs to pop my white dick back in. My wife's used pussy was a perfectly round, open pink hole sized exactly to the thickness of Brian's ebony shaft, and it was soaking wet from getting pounded by big black cock. Brian again stood right beside the bed, peeled off his used condom and watched. As I started to fuck her missionary style, Brian told her to massage his cock. He moved his still nearly erect black cock towards her face and, unlike Gerald at the Hedo 2 hot tub, this time without any hesitation, she grabbed Brian's big, black cock, massaged his balls and firmly stroked his cum covered shaft with her right hand. Watching her give Brian a hand job, I came almost immediately. Brian then asked her to suck his cock, but she finally said "no."

I was a little disappointed she did not clean his thick black pole with her talented tongue and mouth. However, I certainly considered the afternoon an outstanding success. I was not sure how far she would go, and she surprised me by fucking Brian twice and giving him a hand job. Besides not sucking Brian's black cock, Brian did not fuck her from behind nor did she get on top and ride his long, thick chocolate pole. However, she needs to save something for her second black cock experience, right?

Almost two and a half hours after he came to our room, Brian packed up his massage table and said goodbye. My wife was still naked on the bed, sweaty and oily, her blond hair a total mess. She certainly looked like a black cock worshiping white slut who had been fucked hard by big black cock and put up wet. After all, that is what had just happened. We showered, she fixed her hair and makeup and put on a super sexy dress which really showed off her tits. We went to dinner at a nearby restaurant in Orient Village. I told her how much I loved her, how I loved what she had done and how watching her fuck Brian was the hottest thing I had ever seen. I swear I had a hard on all through dinner, and we fucked again when we got back to the room. However, that night and for the next several days, I had to be very, very gentle as her pussy was sore from Brian's longer and thicker black cock.

By the way, see the necklace hanging between my wife's firm tits in the picture below? I bought that for her the the day after she fucked Brian to celebrate her fulfilling her inter-racial fantasy and for finally experiencing big black cock. She wears it almost every day. It reminds us of the day she became a slut for big black cock. Now you know its secret meaning too.
View attachment 133425View attachment 133426View attachment 23350 View attachment 23350 View attachment 120759 View attachment 130227View attachment 130226 View attachment 23350View attachment 130226View attachment 130227 View attachment 133424

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    40.6 KB · Views: 81
Dude, great story! I drifted off for a moment thinking that was me and my wife and got hard as steel! Your wife is Gorgeous! Hopefully one day I can get me wife in the same spot.... Look forward to hearing about her second time.

The seeds of her experience started long before St. Martin and even before we met. She grew up in the Baltimore area. She is a pretty, 5'-3'', blue eyed blond. She runs and exercises so her ass and legs are well toned, and she is in shape, even after having children. After getting a boob job about 5 years ago, she proudly sports firm 36D tits to go with her tight ass.

View attachment 133425View attachment 133426View attachment 23350 View attachment 23350 View attachment 120759 View attachment 130227View attachment 130226 View attachment 23350View attachment 130226View attachment 130227 View attachment 133424 View attachment 332004
dude, your wife is amazing!

View attachment 133425View attachment 133426View attachment 23350 View attachment 23350 View attachment 120759 View attachment 130227View attachment 130226 View attachment 23350View attachment 130226View attachment 130227 View attachment 133424 View attachment 332004
Such a beautiful and loving story. I hope she is still enjoying the wonder of a BBC.

Here is the true story of how my wife of 10 plus years fulfilled her inter-racial fantasy and mine and experienced big black cock. It shows that with patience, love and perseverance, you can help your white wife or girlfriend experience a big black cock. In fact, when we first met, I assumed my wife had already had sex with one or more black men, but she denied ever having black cock before last year in St. Martin.

After college, she went to work in Washington D.C. Still curious about black cock, she gained confidence with her independence. She dated a black guy from her office, and she went out a few times with a black Washington Redskins football player. She says these were lunch dates and that she did nothing with these black guys other than kissing. (It is hard to believe the NFL player did not get her legs wrapped around him, but we'll take her at her word).

She then moved to Atlanta and got a job in hotel management. We met shortly after she left the hotel for another job. When we met, her best friend was dating a black guy. I told her that I had dated several black girls and that I thought inter-racial sex was really hot. I told her I certainly understood white girls wanting well hung black men. I told her that, given her background, it was hard to believe she never slept with a black guy. When we went to clubs in Atlanta, black guys often hit on her, and I encouraged her to dance with them. Almost always, she let them feel her up pretty good on the dance floor, and she would rub her crotch and grind her ass into their legs and groin area. As she never wore panties and her dresses were always short, her bare pussy must have rubbed against their clothes.

My own cock was rock hard as she told me of her imaginary black lover. When your wife tells you she fantasizes about fucking black men while masturbating, you know the opportunity is there. I also knew my wife would never go to a bar and gang bang a bunch of black guys on a pool table. I needed a situation where she relaxed, felt safe and let everything progress at her pace. The answer was to schedule her a sensuous massage with a black masseuse. Essentially, this is a regular massage with a happy ending, usually a good finger fucking for the lady, but it can go further.

This whole time I was sitting on the edge of the bed looking straight down on her naked body as she quietly moaned and quivered as Brian masturbated her. After a very good, professional massage, Brian moved over to her right side, bent over and sucked her right nipple. When he did this, she opened her eyes and looked at me. I smiled and gave a reassuring nod. She closed her eyes and just absorbed the stimulation from Brian's mouth and tongue. When her right nipple was hard from Brian's licking and sucking, he moved over and gave her left nipple the same attention until it was also moist with saliva and fully erect.

With both pink nipples fully protruding, Brian moved down her stomach to her already aroused pussy. As Brian started tonguing her pussy, she again opened her eyes and looked at me. I smiled again and gave another reassuring nod. She closed her eyes and enjoyed the stimulation Brian's tongue provided to her clit and pussy.

Next, Brian told her to move over to the bed and she readily complied. She laid back on the covers, head on the pillow, legs bent at the knees and slightly apart. Brian passed her by and went into the bathroom. He emerged seconds later without his shorts and sporting a good 9" erection. His cock was a dark chocolate, almost jet black, color, but his head was not really any bigger than mine. However, Brian was about two inches longer but so much thicker than me, and Brian's black shaft grew even thicker in diameter as it neared the base. Brian was rolling a condom over his engorged ebony cock, when my wife asked if he thought he was going to have sex with her. He responded "no," that he was going to stay on the outside and massage her clit with the head of his cock. She said "OK" so Brian climbed onto the bed and positioned himself on his knees between her legs.

I switched positions to lay on my right side to my wife's left. Brian put his hands on her inner thighs, spread her legs apart, and pushed her legs back to tilt her pelvis upwards and expose her pussy. With his hand, he pushed his harden black cock downward and placed the head of his dick against her opening. Guiding his shaft with his hand, he massaged her clit and pussy lips with the head of his thick, chocolate cock. She closed her eyes and enjoyed this feeling. Upon seeing that she was comfortable with this, Brian left the head of his black cock pressed against her opening, leaned forward and placed his hands between her upper arms and chest so that he was on all fours and his forearms pressed her breasts close together. As Brian mounted her, his black cock penetrated her as his hips lowered. She offered no protest at all. She simply accepted Brian's ebony shaft, deeper and deeper, inch by inch, until she had taken it all in. Brian then gently drew his hips back and forth fucking her slowly while her white pussy adjusted to his lenght and girth. At the end of each down stroke, my wife let out a little moan from the penetration and stretching.

This time she had not opened her eyes nor sought my approval. She kept her eyes closed and took deep breaths. From my vantage point laying beside her, I thought Brian was inside her, but I could not tell for certain whether they were really fucking or if he was still teasing her pussy with the head of his cock.

I turned around on the bed to confirm that what I thought was happening was really happening. What I saw was that my wife had already slipped her hands behind her knees. Fully submissive, she held her legs open offering her body for Brian's use. And Brian's thick, dark cock was buried inside my wife's swollen pussy. Her pink pussy lips formed a tight grip around Brian's thick black shaft and smoothly caressed it while it slid in and out. His black balls bumped her asshole on each down stroke. Her creamy white pussy juice caked his thick, black rod, an unmistakable sign of female pleasure. Wrapping her legs firmly around Brian, this shy, blond ex-cheerleader fucked in sync with Brian surrendering to her black cock desire. Her cum oozed out of her pussy, down her ass cheeks and onto the bed.

They continued fucking missionary style while I watched in sheer amazement. And, I had a hard on which could have cut glass. I assumed Brian had blown his load inside her when he told me to take over. Brian pulled his long, thick black cock out of her. I knelt between her legs, right where Brian had been, and easily slid my smaller white cock inside her. I fucked my wife many times after she has been stretched from one of her dildos or vibrators but, she never felt so stretched before. As I fucked her, Brian stood beside the bed slowly stroking his ebony cock keeping it hard.

Somehow I had not yet cum, and even though Brian had peeled off his condom, he still had this enormous chocolate erection. I asked him did he cum and he said "no." I asked if he wanted to put on another condom and finish. He pulled out another condom, and we changed places again. This time, she already had her legs spread anticipating the re-entry of Brian's long, thick black pole. However, Brian had another idea. He got on his knees, took her by the ankles, put her feet up on his shoulders, and leaned over her. With her legs bent back towards her blond hair, Brian buried his thick, black cock inside her again. After fucking her in this position, Brian again took her by the ankles, held her legs apart, and fucked her hard and fucked her rough. There was no doubt. My wife was black owned. Brian was still tightly holding her ankles and pounding away when her pussy's sweet fricton finished serving his needs. Brian tensed as he unloaded in her filing his condom with cum. Only after squeezing out the last drop of cum did Brian slowly withdraw his glistening black sword from her well fucked pussy and let go of this white slut's ankles.

I then got back on the bed and followed up on Brian's work with my own cock. I spread her legs to pop my white dick back in. My wife's well used pussy was a perfectly round, open pink hole sized exactly to the girth of Brian's ebony shaft. Brian again stood right beside the bed, peeled off his used condom and watched. As I started to fuck her missionary style, Brian told her to massage his cock. He put his still nearly erect black cock in her face and, unlike Gerald at the Hedo 2 hot tub, this time without any hesitation, she eagerly grabbed Brian's big, black cock, massaged his balls and firmly stroked his cum covered shaft with her right hand. Watching her jerk Brian's cock, I came almost immediately. Brian then asked her to suck his cock, but she finally said "no."

Almost two and a half hours after he came to our room, Brian packed up his massage table and said goodbye. My wife was still naked on the bed, sweaty and oily, her blond hair a total mess. She certainly looked like the black cock slut of her sexual fantasy. After all, that is what she is.

We showered, she fixed her hair and makeup and put on a super sexy dress which really showed off her tits. We went to dinner at a nearby restaurant in Orient Village. I told her how much I loved her, how I loved what she had done and how watching her fuck Brian was the hottest thing I had ever seen. I swear I had a hard on all through dinner, and we fucked again when we got back to the room. However, that night and for the next several days, I had to be very, very gentle as her pussy was damn near raw from that long, thick black cock.

By the way, see the necklace hanging between my wife's firm tits in the picture below? I bought that for her the the day after she fucked Brian to celebrate her
finally experiencing a black cock. She wears it every day. It reminds us of the day she became a black cock slut. Now you know its secret meaning too.

What an outstanding story! Thank you for sharing it! Was that a one time only situation or have you two been able to progress into the lifestyle?...Once again thanks for sharing!

Here is the true story of how my wife of 10 plus years fulfilled her interacial fantasy. In fact, when we first met, I assumed my wife had already enjoyed sex with black men, but she denied ever having black cock before last year in St. Martin.

She was a high school basketball cheerleader so she was always around black basketball players. Her dad was the coach and, in the summers, she went to basketball camp with the team. During off times, she would slip on a bikini and swim in the pool with the players. I am sure many of them thought of turning coach's little blond ******* into a slut for black cock. Although some black players flirted with her and asked her out, she was afraid her parents would disapprove of a black boyfriend, even though their attention turned her on.

After college, she went to work in Washington D.C. She dated a black guy from her office, and she went out a few times with a black Washington Redskins football player. She says these were mostly lunch dates and that she did nothing with these black guys other than kissing. (I doubt nothing but kissing went on, but we'll take her at her word).

She then moved to Atlanta. When we met, her best friend was dating a black guy. I told her that I had dated several black girls and that I thought inter-racial sex was really hot. I told her I certainly understood white girls wanting well hung black men. I told her that, given her background, it was hard to believe she never slept with a black guy. When we went to clubs in Atlanta, black guys often hit on her, and I encouraged her to dance with them. Almost always, she let them feel her up pretty good on the dance floor.

Another trip was to Hedo 2 in Jamaica. On our last day, a very nice, athletic black guy from Miami named Gerald spotted her and started chatting us up at the nude pool. Gerald was about 6'-3" with a long, thick ebony cock hanging between his legs. Gerald told me he dated white wives and had their cuckold husbands shave their pussies, bath them and dress them up sexy before picking them up. Prior to every date, the husband could not touch the wife as her pussy was the exclusive property of Gerald and his black friends to fill with their cum. He asked if I thought my wife might like a black bull. I told him about her limited inter-racial experience, and, if he could talk her into bed, that was certainly OK with me.

She really liked Gerald, and his big black cock was right there for her to drool over. Gerald flirted with her and chatted her up the rest of the afternoon at the nude pool. By early evening, they sat nude together in the hot tub, shoulder to shoulder, for an hour or more. I hung back, kept an eye on Gerald's progress and brought them drinks as I thought a few drinks might lower her inhibitions. Gerald told her about his lifestyle and, while in the hot tub, he asked her to massage his dick. She declined to do so and we returned home the next day. If Gerald had more time with her, I think he would have fucked her.

When nothing happened with Gerald, I began to think my little white wife would never experience big black cock. Just when I about decided it was hopeless, we were returning from a beach trip to Florida. We had a seven hour car ride and the conversation turned to sex and specifically, inter-racial sex. I again said that I understand white girls wanting black cock and that I could not believe she never had sex with a black guy.

She reiterated that she had never been with a black guy, but she confessed, for the first time, that having sex with a black guy was one of her fantasies. She told me that when she worked at a hotel in Atlanta, there was muscular black maintenance employee who flirted with her and she always flirted with him. She said the sexual tension was almost unbearable and that she wanted to call him into a vacant room, drop to her knees and suck his black dick. She said every time he flirted with her, he made her so wet and horny. She said she often masturbated about him fucking her with his big, black cock.

My own cock was rock hard as she told me of her imaginary black lover. My wife masturbates about black men fucking her. Now, we just needed the right black guy.

We scheduled a vacation on St.Martin at the nude beach at Orient Bay. I found on the Internet a black masseuse who advertised sensuous massages for ladies. His name was Brian, and the reviews from the ladies were that Brian was very good looking, polite and well endowed. It was also reported that Brian gave a great massage and that it progressed as far as the lady allowed. That sounded perfect so I scheduled her a sensuous massage with Brian for five o'clock in our room one afternoon. My wife knew she had a sensuous massage scheduled so she knew a black guy would oil up her body and finger her pussy. Finally, the day for her massage arrived, and it was hard for me to think of anything else.

As it got late in the afternoon, we returned to the room and she showered to get ready for her massage. Brian arrived and set up his massage table at the end of the bed. Brian is a 6"-1", dark skinned black guy in his early 30's from St. Martin. He is in excellent physical shape. I poured myself a glass of wine and sat down at the end of the bed. My naked wife laid face down on Brian's massage table, and Brian stripped off his shirt and spread her legs slightly apart so that her feet hung off either side of the massage table. Brian then sprayed his hands with massage oil and started massaging her calves. He worked his way up her thighs, hips, back and shoulders, always liberally applying massage oil to her body. After massaging her neck and head, he continued to apply massage oil and worked his way down her back, buttocks, thighs and calves again. Every time he massaged her thighs, he slipped a couple of well oiled fingers into her pussy. She let out little moans when his fingers penetrated in and out.

After some finger fucking, he told her to turn over onto her back. She did so and Brian oiled and massaged her front side, paying particular attention to her tanned, firm breasts, and he gently pinched and rolled her nipples with his fingers. As he worked his way down her body and around her legs, he stroked her clit and dipped his fingers into her pussy. She was wet from massage oil and her own juices, and her pussy lips were pink and swollen.

This whole time I was sitting on the edge of the bed looking straight down on her naked body which quivered as Brian masturbated her. Brian then moved over to her right side, bent over and sucked her right nipple. When he did this, she opened her eyes and looked at me. I smiled and gave a reassuring nod. She closed her eyes and just absorbed the stimulation from Brian's mouth and tongue. When her right nipple was hard from Brian's licking and sucking, he moved over and gave her left nipple the same attention until it was also moist with saliva and fully erect.

When both of her nipples were standing at attention, Brian moved down her stomach to her pussy. As Brian started tonguing her pussy, she again opened her eyes and looked at me. I smiled again and gave another reassuring nod. She closed her eyes and enjoyed Brian licking her clit and pussy.

Next, Brian told her to move over to the bed and she readily complied. She laid back on the covers, head on the pillow, legs bent at the knees and slightly apart. Brian passed her by and went into the bathroom. He emerged seconds later without his shorts and sporting a good 9 to 10 inch erection. His cock was a dark chocolate, almost jet black color, but his head was not really any bigger than mine. However, Brian was about two inches longer but so much thicker than me, and Brian's black shaft grew to about three inches or more in diameter as it neared the base. Brian was rolling a condom over his engorged ebony cock, when my wife asked if he thought he was going to have sex with her. He responded "no," that he was going to stay on the outside and massage her clit with the head of his cock. She said "OK" so Brian climbed onto the bed and positioned himself on his knees between her legs.

I switched positions to lay on my right side to my wife's left. Brian spread her legs apart and pushed them back to tilt her pelvis upwards and expose her pussy. With his hand, he pushed his harden black cock down and put his dick against her opening. Guiding his shaft with his hand, he massaged her clit and pussy lips with the head of his thick, chocolate cock. She closed her eyes and enjoyed this feeling.

Seeing that she was comfortable with this, Brian left his cock pressed against her opening, leaned forward and placed his hands between her upper arms and chest so that he was on all fours and his forearms pressed her breasts close together. As Brian mounted her, his black cock penetrated as his hips lowered. She offered no protest. She simply accepted Brian's ebony shaft, deeper and deeper, inch by inch, until he had worked it all the way in. Brian then gently drew his hips back and forth fucking her slowly at first until she could adjust to his lenght and girth. At the end of each down stroke, my wife let out a little moan from the stretching and deep penetration.

This time she had not opened her eyes nor sought my approval. She kept her eyes closed and was deeply breathing. From my vantage point laying beside her, I thought Brian was inside her, but I could not tell for certain whether they were fucking or if he was still teasing her pussy with the head of his cock.

I turned around on the bed to confirm that what I thought was happening was really happening. What I saw was that my wife had already slipped her hands behind her knees to hold her legs wide open. If she had never given her body to a black man before, she willingly did so now.

And Brian's thick, dark cock was getting buried inside my wife's swollen pussy. Her pink pussy lips tightly gripped Brian's thick black cock and smoothly caressed every inch of black shaft slidding in between. His black balls bumped her ass on each down stroke. Her creamy white pussy juice caked his thick, black rod, unmistakable evidence of female pleasure. With legs firmly around Brian, this shy, blond ex-cheerleader now fucked in sync with him to get the maximum stretching and penetration out of each stroke. Her cum oozed out of her pussy, down her ass cheeks and onto the bed.

As they steadily fucked missionary style, I watched in sheer amazement. And, I had a hard on which could have cut glass. I assumed Brian had blown his load inside her when he told me to take over. Once Brian pulled his long, thick black cock out of her, I knelt between her legs and easily slid my smaller white penis inside her. I never felt her pussy so stretched. As I fucked her, Brian stood beside the bed slowly stroking his ebony cock keeping it hard.

Somehow I had not yet cum, and even though Brian had peeled off his condom, he still had this enormous chocolate erection. I asked him did he cum and he said "no." I asked if he wanted to put on another condom and finish. He pulled out another condom, and we changed places again.

This time, she already had her legs spread eagerly anticipating Brian's cock. However, Brian grabbed her ankles, put her feet on his shoulders, and leaned over her. Bending her legs almost back to her head, Brian's thick, black cock plowed back inside her. She submitted to her black master's needs. Satisfied with fucking her like this, Brian again grabbed her ankles, held her spread eagle, and fucked her hard and rough. Her body was for his use. She was black owned.

Brian tightly held her ankles and pounded away with his thick, black meat until her pussy's sweet fricton fulfilled its purpose of being a tight wet place for black men to cum. Brian tensed and unloaded inside her filing his condom with cum. After he was finished cumming, Brian pulled his glistening black sword from her and let go of his slut's ankles.

I then got back on the bed and followed up with my cock. My wife's well fucked pussy was a perfectly round, gapping pink hole sized exactly to Brian's girth. Brian again stood right beside the bed, and peeled off his used condom. As I started to fuck her missionary style, Brian told her to massage his cock which was coated with cum from the condom. He put his still nearly erect black cock directly in her face and, unlike Gerald at the Hedo 2 hot tub, without any hesitation, she eagerly grabbed Brian's big, black cock, with her right hand and firmly stroked his cum covered shaft, even squeezing out another few drops of cum, and then she massaged his balls. Watching her jerk Brian's cock, I came immediately inside her. Brian then asked her to suck his cock, but
Thanks for sharing that very hot true story!

she finally said "no."

I was a little disappointed she did not clean the cum off his pole with her talented tongue and mouth. However, I certainly considered the afternoon an outstanding success. I was not sure how far she would go, and she surprised me by fucking Brian twice and giving him a hand job. Besides not sucking Brian's black cock, Brian did not fuck her from behind nor did she get on top and ride his long, thick chocolate pole. However, she needs to save something for her second black cock experience, right?

Almost two and a half hours after he came to our room, Brian packed up his massage table and said goodbye. My wife was still naked on the bed, sweaty and oily, her blond hair a total mess. She had my cum leaking from her pussy and Brian's cum drying on her hand. She certainly looked like a black cock slut. After all, that's what she is.

We showered, she fixed her hair and makeup and put on a super sexy dress which really showed off her tits. We went to dinner at a nearby restaurant in Orient Village. I told her how much I loved her, how I loved what she had done and how watching her fuck Brian was the hottest thing I had ever seen. I swear I had a hard on all through dinner, and we fucked again when we got back to the room. However, that night and for the next several days, I had to be very, very gentle as her pussy was damn near raw from that long, thick black cock.

By the way, see the necklace hanging between my wife's firm tits in the picture below? I bought that for her the the day after she fucked Brian to celebrate her
experiencing black cock. She wears it every day. It reminds us of the day she became a black cock slut. ♤ Now you know its secret meaning too.

Back