Wifes Game

Justhere4now

Couple
From
IL, US
Work and property of Jon Richardson.

I put the car in park, turned it off and slid the seat back trying to be discreet. I couldn't believe it was happening. I felt giddy and could barely contain myself. I had a perfect viewpoint. The convient store parking lot I was in had dim lighting but I could see traffic coming and going from both directions perfectly.
And there she was. My wife that I just dropped off. I couldn't believe she agreed to do it. We had joked around, for what seemed like years, about her dressing up in her sexiest clothes and walking along the street at night to see what attention she would get but tonight she said, "Sure. Let's do it."
I was in awe and couldn't take my eyes off her as she slowly walked on the sidewalk along the street. We just arrived but someone passing already gave her a whistle as they drove passed.
She walked carefully in her highest heels. The top of her thighs showed between her thigh-highs and skirt. I knew she didn't have panties on and before we left she teased about bending over at traffic so some other lucky gentleman passing by could get a nice view. She had a blouse that had a bit of shimmer and didn't hide her nipples well. Her hair was pulled back and up. She looked like a veteran whore. If i didnt know better I would have guessed that she fucked and sucked every cock she could get her hands on...but I knew better. She was typically shy and has told me she's only has been with a handful of men before me.
But every man driving passed saw my wife and would figure her for a who're.
A grey Chrysler slowed down and she pointed them to the parking lot I was in. The thought of this guy wanting to fuck my beautiful wife made my dick rock hard. He parked about 30 feet from me and his window rolled down. The charming smile of a handsome black guy was revealed as the tinted window slowly fell. He looked maybe in his late 40s and was very well dressed. He had flecks of grey in a carefully trimmed beard and short cut hair. His skin was dark even compared to most black people.
My wife leaned in his window to talk and his smile grew. My wife's ass was facing me and she seemed to slowly sway back and forth teasing me with it. I had a feeling her pussy was soaking wet with the attention.
We had talked about what to do. Tease them, ask how much they had for company, say it wasnt enough and slowly walk away.
They were still talking. They seemed to have been talking and laughing for hours. I couldn't hear them but then they were both looking down at something in his lap. She said something and then I could hear his low bellowing laugh.
Then the surprise of my life happened. Her hand went in his car and by the way it was moving I could tell she was stroking his cock. For a second it seemed like he leaned forward and maybe grabbed one of her tits. I wanted to see everything but I couldn't tell. Then he leaned back, put his head on the headrest and closed his eyes. My wife's arm continued to steadily move back and forth. Back and forth. I thought I might cum in my pants. I couldn't believe my wife was jerking some stranger off. This was way more than we had talked about. Then in an instant she turned around and started jogging to my car as quickly as she could in her heels. I shot up in alarm and my jaw fell open. She had her hand over her mouth but I could tell she was laughing. She got to the door, opened it and jumped in.
"Oh my God. I cant believe that. Lets go. Lets go."she said still laughing.
"Honey. What. What is it. What happened."
"Nothing. It was nothing. Lets just go "
I was focusing on my wife but then I saw the Chrysler starting to head my way. Before I could think about what to do, the black guy stopped his car next to my door facing the other way so we were right next to each other.
"Oh my God." I heard my wife gasp.
I looked over at him and he was motioning to me to roll down my window.
"Umm. *******. What should I do?" I whispered almost like a ventriloquist.
"I. I don't know."
I seemed frozen. This had all been more than I had bargained for. I rolled down my window.
"Hey,"I said trying to fake a smile.
"Hey," his voice responded in a voice that seemed three octaves lower than mine. "Is that your woman?"he asked motioning toward my wife.
I looked at her. I could tell she was now petrified.
"Umm. Yeah. She's. Yes, she's my woman." I managed to muster.
"Oh that's nice. Say. I'd like her to finish something for me." He then looked passed me and looked to my wife. "Hey Sugar. Come on out of there and hop in next to me. How's that sound?"
"I umm," I started.
"I'm not talking to you," he snapped "get over here Sugar."
"What should I do?" She whispered.
"I dont know," I whispered back. The thought of starting the car and trying to get away flashed in my mind but I was frozen. I felt like I couldn't move. Then I saw my wife open the door.
"That's good. Come on, Honey." the black guy said.
I watched as my wife walked in front of my car. Her eyes were down and then she opened his passenger door. She slid in and closed the door staring at her feet.
"That's good, Honey. Don't worry. Its fine. Now listen. You can't leave me with this hard cock without taking care of it. Here. Grab it again," he said as he pulled her wrist. She then started to work his cock again. I didnt know what to do. I was looking straight ahead but kept stealing glancrs in his car. My heart was pounding.
"Now here. I know you know what to do. Get down and start sucking."
My wife without missing a beat bent down to him. She stayed down and I could hear him groaning. Then I could see the top of her head bobbing up and down, up and down. He grabbed her hair to help her along.
Then he turned to me. "Oh damn. She sure knows how to suck a cock, doesn't she?" He said.
"Umm yes. She does." I said. It was the truth. I don't know exactly how my wife learned to suck cock but she did it well.
To be continued

I put the car in park, turned it off and slid the seat back trying to be discreet. I couldn't believe it was happening. I felt giddy and could barely contain myself. I had a perfect viewpoint. The convient store parking lot I was in had dim lighting but I could see traffic coming and going from both directions perfectly.
And there she was. My wife that I just dropped off. I couldn't believe she agreed to do it. We had joked around, for what seemed like years, about her dressing up in her sexiest clothes and walking along the street at night to see what attention she would get but tonight she said, "Sure. Let's do it."
I was in awe and couldn't take my eyes off her as she slowly walked on the sidewalk along the street. We just arrived but someone passing already gave her a whistle as they drove passed.
She walked carefully in her highest heels. The top of her thighs showed between her thigh-highs and skirt. I knew she didn't have panties on and before we left she teased about bending over at traffic so some other lucky gentleman passing by could get a nice view. She had a blouse that had a bit of shimmer and didn't hide her nipples well. Her hair was pulled back and up. She looked like a veteran whore. If i didnt know better I would have guessed that she fucked and sucked every cock she could get her hands on...but I knew better. She was typically shy and has told me she's only has been with a handful of men before me.
A grey Chrysler slowed down and she pointed them to the parking lot I was in. The thought of this guy wanting to fuck my beautiful wife made my dick rock hard. He parked about 30 feet from me and his window rolled down. The charming smile of a handsome black guy was revealed as the tinted window slowly fell. He looked maybe in his late 40s and was very well dressed. He had flecks of grey in a carefully trimmed beard and short cut hair. His skin was dark even compared to most black people.
My wife leaned in his window to talk and his smile grew. My wife's ass was facing me and she seemed to slowly sway back and forth teasing me with it. I had a feeling her pussy was soaking wet with the attention.
We had talked about what to do. Tease them, ask how much they had for company, say it wasnt enough and slowly walk away.
They were still talking. They seemed to have been talking and laughing for hours. I couldn't hear them but then they were both looking down at something in his lap. She said something and then I could hear his low bellowing laugh.
Then the surprise of my life happened. Her hand went in his car and by the way it was moving I could tell she was stroking his cock. For a second it seemed like he leaned forward and maybe grabbed one of her tits. I wanted to see everything but I couldn't tell. Then he leaned back, put his head on the headrest and closed his eyes. My wife's arm continued to steadily move back and forth. Back and forth. I thought I might cum in my pants. I couldn't believe my wife was jerking some stranger off. This was way more than we had talked about. Then in an instant she turned around and started jogging to my car as quickly as she could in her heels. I shot up in alarm and my jaw fell open. She had her hand over her mouth but I could tell she was laughing. She got to the door, opened it and jumped in.
I was focusing on my wife but then I saw the Chrysler starting to head my way. Before I could think about what to do, the black guy stopped his car next to my door facing the other way so we were right next to each other.
"I. I don't know."
I seemed frozen. This had all been more than I had bargained for. I rolled down my window.
"Hey," his voice responded in a voice that seemed three octaves lower than mine. "Is that your woman?"he asked motioning toward my wife.
"Oh that's nice. Say. I'd like her to finish something for me." He then looked passed me and looked to my wife. "Hey Sugar. Come on out of there and hop in next to me. How's that sound?"
"I umm," I started.
"I dont know," I whispered back. The thought of starting the car and trying to get away flashed in my mind but I was frozen. I felt like I couldn't move. Then I saw my wife open the door.
I watched as my wife walked in front of my car. Her eyes were down and then she opened his passenger door. She slid in and closed the door staring at her feet.
"That's good, Honey. Don't worry. Its fine. Now listen. You can't leave me with this hard cock without taking care of it. Here. Grab it again," he said as he pulled her wrist. She then started to work his cock again. I didnt know what to do. I was looking straight ahead but kept stealing glancrs in his car. My heart was pounding.
My wife without missing a beat bent down to him. She stayed down and I could hear him groaning. Then I could see the top of her head bobbing up and down, up and down. He grabbed her hair to help her along.
Then he turned to me. "Oh damn. She sure knows how to suck a cock, doesn't she?" He said.
"Umm yes. She does." I said. It was the truth. I don't know exactly how my wife learned to suck cock but she did it well.
To be continued
Gonna read this more later. Do you write many novels?lol You should-people don't get this in Harlequinne-

"I. I don't know."
"I umm," I started.
To be continued
Well done! He knew what he was doing.. I giggle thinking of both you and your husband just standing there with your mouths ope. I would think as bold as I read-you had to be proud how she met it directly!

Back