Wife's first date with BBC

Before we actually did anything my wife and I talked about this for a long time. For a number of reasons, she was a nervous wreck, which almost caused us to forget the whole thing. Safety was a big concern and seemed to demand that I be with her when they went to the motel room, but her mental and emotional comfort were also important. The day was saved when a black man at work became interested in her.

He was married, but for several weeks they “innocently” flirted back and forth. She relaxed and grew to feel both comfortable and safe with him since he also had a marriage to protect. As the comfort level rose, so did her sexual interest in this man.

We eventually agreed that he would be the one who would finally seduce her, but that he would NOT be aware that I was involved in any way. He already had to be worried that his wife would find out and we felt that adding me to the worry list only increased the likelihood that he would do his best to keep this secret. So early on a Tuesday evening, she met him at a small motel just a few miles away and he fucked her silly. At least she had a silly grin on her face when she finally got home.

Being alone with him allowed her to thoroughly enjoy what they did because she didn’t have to worry about MY reaction and/or thoughts while they romped in the bed. My wife loves giving oral sex and had been very concerned that I would be upset if I saw her doing that to him. Being alone with him made that concern go away.

They fucked sometimes several times a week for months, but he was NEVER aware that I was very much a part of what they did. To this day is still doesn’t know, and we will keep it that way with him.

Our answer to your question: if you are certain that you are ready for this, do whatever is necessary to allow her to be comfortable and safe enough to meet the man alone. After the date(s) you can do as we did and wear each other out while talking about what they did. Plenty of time after that to make it a threesome.

Don't go with them. Let them be alone. Will be more relaxing for both and they will get into it better. Have her set up a cam or phone to tape some of the action to share with you later if she's game.
I agree-that would be better than him in there with you

We are hoping to hook up in week from now for first time in 11 yrs.. We always in past have done it with me in the room in hotel or if at our house I have stepped away for times and let her partake. Now older and much more evolved I would say we are contemplating the same. I love the idea since thought of it and read about it of getting fucked by BBC on my own and videoing for hubby or face timing him. Saying that first time for safety might go together and if things work good him leave the room since planning big hotel sweet with detached bedroom from sitting area. Honestly as wife I forget hubby was there in the past while getting fucked as does not direct, pause things, etc. just lets me go and things to happen. So hot though to me to go on own though know hubby really wants to be there but at same time not be there. So do what is comfortable for you. He gave me permission to go alone if I really wanted to this time for first time hook up. Not sure what to do as so new and scary since been so long.

Get a nice hotel room that has a separated bedroom with a door you can wait in living room and the wifey can feel relaxed experimental and uninhibited....that way everyone feels comfortable

Before we actually did anything my wife and I talked about this for a long time. For a number of reasons, she was a nervous wreck, which almost caused us to forget the whole thing. Safety was a big concern and seemed to demand that I be with her when they went to the motel room, but her mental and emotional comfort were also important. The day was saved when a black man at work became interested in her.

He was married, but for several weeks they “innocently” flirted back and forth. She relaxed and grew to feel both comfortable and safe with him since he also had a marriage to protect. As the comfort level rose, so did her sexual interest in this man.

We eventually agreed that he would be the one who would finally seduce her, but that he would NOT be aware that I was involved in any way. He already had to be worried that his wife would find out and we felt that adding me to the worry list only increased the likelihood that he would do his best to keep this secret. So early on a Tuesday evening, she met him at a small motel just a few miles away and he fucked her silly. At least she had a silly grin on her face when she finally got home.

Being alone with him allowed her to thoroughly enjoy what they did because she didn’t have to worry about MY reaction and/or thoughts while they romped in the bed. My wife loves giving oral sex and had been very concerned that I would be upset if I saw her doing that to him. Being alone with him made that concern go away.

They fucked sometimes several times a week for months, but he was NEVER aware that I was very much a part of what they did. To this day is still doesn’t know, and we will keep it that way with him.

Our answer to your question: if you are certain that you are ready for this, do whatever is necessary to allow her to be comfortable and safe enough to meet the man alone. After the date(s) you can do as we did and wear each other out while talking about what they did. Plenty of time after that to make it a threesome.
this makes alot of sense to me-better to talk about than for you to be with her when they were together

My wife is going on her first date tomorrow night. We are still deciding if I should participate (watching) or just leave them alone after having per drinks in the hotel bar, I'll pick her up later when they're finished. That way she's might be more relaxed and herself.
Any suggestions?
How did it go?

I always go with my wife. I don’t always stay in the room but if I want to walk in and out it’s my call. I like watching her so that is my pleasure in it. Contrary to what many people here think, the husband is allow some joy out of this too. Not just sitting at home like a fool. And do t worry, she will have more then her share of fun anyway.

My wife is going on her first date tomorrow night. We are still deciding if I should participate (watching) or just leave them alone after having per drinks in the hotel bar, I'll pick her up later when they're finished. That way she's might be more relaxed and herself.
Any suggestions?
Allow AND encourage your wife to make that decision. Then agree to whatever she decides. First 'dates' are critically important. If it's a bust you'll play hell getting her to do it again, so do everything you can to make her feel comfortable with this amazing experience. GOOD LUCK TO BOTH OF YOU!

Back