Wife's first date with BBC

If it’s her first time, she’ll be less self conscious if it’s a solo visit and she’s not concerned about what you’re thinking and what your reaction is. Just make sure it’s a safe situation for her and let them be together without feeling supervised.... hope it goes well for you guys!

My wife is going on her first date tomorrow night. We are still deciding if I should participate (watching) or just leave them alone after having per drinks in the hotel bar, I'll pick her up later when they're finished. That way she's might be more relaxed and herself.
Any suggestions?
let her go on her own, it will bring out the best in her with the bull let us know how it went. good luck enjoy it

My wife is going on her first date tomorrow night. We are still deciding if I should participate (watching) or just leave them alone after having per drinks in the hotel bar, I'll pick her up later when they're finished. That way she's might be more relaxed and herself.
Any suggestions?
I know I would not want you there-leave them alone-it will be better for both I think

We had talked for years about doing it and always with me there, but when it finally happened she wanted to be alone with him. I was devastated and felt hurt at the time.but it was the right thing to do. She was more relaxed and felt free to enjoy the experience without worrying about me. She said after it was by far the best sex she had ever had. I doubt she would have let go and enjoyed it with me watching.

I go with my wife the first time she fucks a guy. If the guy doesn't like my presence, I don't gaf and he doesn't get my wife. If we trust a guy later on, I am open to her fucking him alone occasionally. That's how we do it.
Good plan. Always be safe. Never leave her alone with a stranger. Never know what he will do. Later when she is comfortable with the stud then she can have solo dates. And she will. Carefull screening means many good times later.

We had talked for years about doing it and always with me there, but when it finally happened she wanted to be alone with him. I was devastated and felt hurt at the time.but it was the right thing to do. She was more relaxed and felt free to enjoy the experience without worrying about me. She said after it was by far the best sex she had ever had. I doubt she would have let go and enjoyed it with me watching.
You don't need to be present in the room. Just nearby. So was it a once and done or is she still meeting new friends ?

Any suggestions?
So how it worked out her date? Any updates ?

Any suggestions?
many different answers her for you and your post dated 2 weeks ago
I would imagine now nearly two weeks later your still in turmoil about it, or did you back out at last minute?
I know the dilemma you had!!!!
I would have thought given it was first time you decided to let her go alone and had one hell of a long wait
let us know how it went but also how you dealt with it yourself

Back