Wife's Dissatisfaction

Since we started cuckold or swinger our private sex life is boring to the point she tells me are you over and goes qnd showers

We had great sex, we still do, after 4 years being together at the tender age of 25, I finally convinced her and found the perfect hung guy to fuck her. Hi was bigger than I anticipated, pictures made him look slightly bigger and thicker bit a very attractive cock, turns out its 9"x7" and get as hard as a steel pole! He fucked her for almost 3 hours! Afterwards she told me thst was her losing her virginity, th few guys including me who was the biggest (nicknamed Big Boy in her phone till that meet lol) were just a warn up! I just watched her lose her virginity, she was blown away and awar arranging a second meet in the taxi home, it was intense and scary, the way she behaved with him was a chick I didn't recognise other than looks.

She had to use a hot water bottle ant take painkillers for 3 days after! I never got to reclaim as she had swollen shut!

When we did start fucking again it was good I always and still to this day remember and just know he has been there (several times now).
I'd enjoy it at fuck her good, she would be orgasmic and loving my cock, then at the point she fully relax and her pussy expanded and got soaked, I could feel her pussys grip let go of me, i was fucking a warm weet sloppy space with no grip or traction. I couldn't cum and obviously neither could she.
It happened every time, I'm rhe end I vocalised it and said you have open bigger than I van fill haven't you... she said yes did you feel it happen. I said yes lol. We stopped and spoke about it and agreed too enjoy it. So we would both call it when it happened and she would say I need bigger, way more girth, you feel *******! Your just a warm up act now I need the Real thing.... that would make me cum lol... from.then on I I can only cum.in her from verbal stimulation. Its hot as fuck. We wouldn't change a thing.

How many white husbands or boyfriends have experienced your woman expressing dissatisfaction when you finish having sex ? Maybe a sigh or claim that she's glad that is over ? Does it make you concerned that she my be looking for something else?
Since we began meeting bbc, she’s always expressed it, I think she only puts up with me fucking her because she knows it will be over quick 🤪

We had great sex, we still do, after 4 years being together at the tender age of 25, I finally convinced her and found the perfect hung guy to fuck her. Hi was bigger than I anticipated, pictures made him look slightly bigger and thicker bit a very attractive cock, turns out its 9"x7" and get as hard as a steel pole! He fucked her for almost 3 hours! Afterwards she told me thst was her losing her virginity, th few guys including me who was the biggest (nicknamed Big Boy in her phone till that meet lol) were just a warn up! I just watched her lose her virginity, she was blown away and awar arranging a second meet in the taxi home, it was intense and scary, the way she behaved with him was a chick I didn't recognise other than looks.

She had to use a hot water bottle ant take painkillers for 3 days after! I never got to reclaim as she had swollen shut!

When we did start fucking again it was good I always and still to this day remember and just know he has been there (several times now).
I'd enjoy it at fuck her good, she would be orgasmic and loving my cock, then at the point she fully relax and her pussy expanded and got soaked, I could feel her pussys grip let go of me, i was fucking a warm weet sloppy space with no grip or traction. I couldn't cum and obviously neither could she.
It happened every time, I'm rhe end I vocalised it and said you have open bigger than I van fill haven't you... she said yes did you feel it happen. I said yes lol. We stopped and spoke about it and agreed too enjoy it. So we would both call it when it happened and she would say I need bigger, way more girth, you feel *******! Your just a warm up act now I need the Real thing.... that would make me cum lol... from.then on I I can only cum.in her from verbal stimulation. Its hot as fuck. We wouldn't change a thing.
Love that last sentence ❤️ totally understand that, we the same ❤️

How many white husbands or boyfriends have experienced your woman expressing dissatisfaction when you finish having sex ? Maybe a sigh or claim that she's glad that is over ? Does it make you concerned that she my be looking for something else?
Despite all the cuckold/sissyfication/feminisation fetishes and fantasies you hear on this site, there are guys like myself who can perfectly satisfy their wives and just enjoy watching the m*other of his k*ids acting like a complete whore with dark skinned black men. 👍

Last edited:
75% of the time the dissatisfaction is expressed during sex with comments such as… “I can’t feel it” or “it’s to small” or “get the dildos”; however i view it as an opportunity to propose sex with another cock… which she entertained for years only as a fantasy. The black part was her idea. She’s getting her BBC next month!

Back