WIFE WON'T TRY BBC ?

Discussion in 'Interracial Sex Photos' started by CuckoldCouple, Dec 22, 2012.

?

Would the thought of a huge black cock scare your wife off?

1. Yes, it would be too much for her.

5 vote(s)
    16.1%
  2. Yes, maybe something around 6 to 8 inches at most would be better.

4 vote(s)
    12.9%
  3. No, I think she'd love to try it.

20 vote(s)
    64.5%
  4. Not sure

2 vote(s)
    6.5%
  1. CuckoldCouple

CuckoldCouple Well-Known Member Gold Member

Show her this post. She may change her mind!

100.jpg 101.jpg 102.jpg 103.jpg 104.jpg 105.jpg 106.jpg 107.jpg 108.jpg 109.jpg 110.jpg 111.jpg 112.jpg 113.jpg 115.jpg 116.jpg 117.jpg 118.jpg 119.jpg 120.jpg 121.jpg 122.jpg 123.jpg

2. willsrvu

willsrvu Administrator Real Person Gold Member

Unfortunately, as much as I would like to see her enjoying a BBC, I know she can't handle it and would be happier with a smaller than average dick. :(

wit likes this.
  3. Imagination

Imagination Well-Known Member

US
    Same here. I brought a dildo that was 9 inches and she couldn't handle it. Then, I got a 2 inch extension for my 5.5 inch dick; 7 1/2 inch total. She loved it; she felt full. However, sometimes she likes the extension, other times she doesn't. She's not a size queen. Definitely no extension when doing anal.

4. tiney1

tiney1 Member

My wife only liked average sized dildos too and would not even try bigger ones, but once she was staring at a live 9" black cock something came over her. She said she felt an overwhelming desire to fit as much of that thick trobbing cock in her mouth as possible. Then she proceeded to allow this black man to do as he pleased with her body for 6 straight hours. She orgasmed repeatedly and squired for the first time, apparently soaking the bed they were on. She later told me that compared to the pleasure this man gave her, she only could barely feel what I used to give her with my 4" penis. Don't underestimate the effect of a huge black cock together with the sexual dominance of a well built black man on a sexuall starved white wife.

Imagination likes this.
  5. willsrvu

willsrvu Administrator Real Person Gold Member

I'm sure that for many this could be true.
    However, as my Wife had been with other men before we met, some of whom were larger endowed than I and some who were black as well, it didn't make a difference, she still prefers a smaller endowment than mine for any kind of seriously wild fucking. Luckily, she loves me for reasons other than my dick. :)

wit and Imagination like this.
  6. CuckoldCouple

CuckoldCouple Well-Known Member Gold Member

7 to 8" keeps my wife happy. She likes them thick, not so much long.