WIFE WON'T TRY BBC ?

Would the thought of a huge black cock scare your wife off?

• Yes, it would be too much for her.

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • Yes, maybe something around 6 to 8 inches at most would be better.

Votes: 4 10.3%
  • No, I think she'd love to try it.

Votes: 27 69.2%
  • Not sure

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
Unfortunately, as much as I would like to see her enjoying a BBC, I know she can't handle it and would be happier with a smaller than average dick. :(

Reactions: wit
Unfortunately, as much as I would like to see her enjoying a BBC, I know she can't handle it and would be happier with a smaller than average dick. :(
Same here. I brought a dildo that was 9 inches and she couldn't handle it. Then, I got a 2 inch extension for my 5.5 inch dick; 7 1/2 inch total. She loved it; she felt full. However, sometimes she likes the extension, other times she doesn't. She's not a size queen. Definitely no extension when doing anal.

My wife only liked average sized dildos too and would not even try bigger ones, but once she was staring at a live 9" black cock something came over her. She said she felt an overwhelming desire to fit as much of that thick trobbing cock in her mouth as possible. Then she proceeded to allow this black man to do as he pleased with her body for 6 straight hours. She orgasmed repeatedly and squired for the first time, apparently soaking the bed they were on. She later told me that compared to the pleasure this man gave her, she only could barely feel what I used to give her with my 4" penis. Don't underestimate the effect of a huge black cock together with the sexual dominance of a well built black man on a sexuall starved white wife.

My wife only liked average sized dildos too and would not even try bigger ones, but once she was staring at a live 9" black cock something came over her. .....
..... Don't underestimate the effect of a huge black cock together with the sexual dominance of a well built black man on a sexuall starved white wife.

I'm sure that for many this could be true.
However, as my Wife had been with other men before we met, some of whom were larger endowed than I and some who were black as well, it didn't make a difference, she still prefers a smaller endowment than mine for any kind of seriously wild fucking. Luckily, she loves me for reasons other than my dick. :)

Back