Wife with 1st BBC

This was back in 2012-2013. I got my wife into sharing after many years of convincing.
Chatting with a guy I met online, became friendly he was into fucking white wives. So we agreed on a date, and he had instructions for us.

When he arrived she was to be dressed as told.
Hair, make up and nails done. Black lingerie, white stockings, black heels.
The second he walked in he too complete charge of her she was sitting on the bed he said get up now she did as told. He spun her around and pushed her over the bed and pulled her legs open wide, rubbed her pussy a bit as a tease, then told her on your knees NOW. She keeled he made her undo his pants and begin sucking, she was gagging some but did not stop. He made her suck balls, cock slapped her, made her suck deep, made her crawl on the hotel floor.

After lots of sucking he told her get up and pushed her onto the bed, wasted no time, spread your fucking legs now, she did as told.
He had to start slow because she is tight, but after a while he was ramming her in all different positions. He yanked her hair, slapped her ass, lightly slapped her across the face.... She has never been handled this way and came so hard! At the end he pulled out took the condom off and jerked off all over her face!

Hottest night all time!
My profile pic is from that night (also to add kink she was blindfolded).

This was back in 2012-2013. I got my wife into sharing after many years of convincing.
Chatting with a guy I met online, became friendly he was into fucking white wives. So we agreed on a date, and he had instructions for us.

When he arrived she was to be dressed as told.
Hair, make up and nails done. Black lingerie, white stockings, black heels.
The second he walked in he too complete charge of her she was sitting on the bed he said get up now she did as told. He spun her around and pushed her over the bed and pulled her legs open wide, rubbed her pussy a bit as a tease, then told her on your knees NOW. She keeled he made her undo his pants and begin sucking, she was gagging some but did not stop. He made her suck balls, cock slapped her, made her suck deep, made her crawl on the hotel floor.

After lots of sucking he told her get up and pushed her onto the bed, wasted no time, spread your fucking legs now, she did as told.
He had to start slow because she is tight, but after a while he was ramming her in all different positions. He yanked her hair, slapped her ass, lightly slapped her across the face.... She has never been handled this way and came so hard! At the end he pulled out took the condom off and jerked off all over her face!

Hottest night all time!
My profile pic is from that night (also to add kink she was blindfolded).

Attachments

• 0812131935.jpg
    0812131935.jpg
    19.1 KB · Views: 246
Back