Wife wants to know what u think and if bbc will have her

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself Here' started by Dodgeman33, May 14, 2013.

1. Dodgeman33

Dodgeman33 New Member

US
    What is your thoughts on this ass bbc's

Gianni Smith, taye and waynerobertson like this.
  2. waynerobertson

waynerobertson Active Member

US
    Worth exploring!

3. 4WivesPussyOnly

4WivesPussyOnly Well-Known Member Gold Member

Think the author is taking the members on a "ride"????

4. 4WivesPussyOnly

4WivesPussyOnly Well-Known Member Gold Member

You know, anytime a "husband" or "boyfriend" ask, "Do think my ____is ready?" (Red flag), they already know that either a fictitious babe is ready, or in THIER minds "fantasy", the fictitious babe is ready.

The key is, whether there is a REAL wife or girlfriend and that SHE knows that she is ready...

...so, it begs to be asked?

Why do the wives or girlfriends REALLY need the husbands or boyfriends to ask such a question, plus it HER body (and pleasure to be fulfilled).

Are we being taken for a "ride" here fellow members???

Virginia Knight and blackmeat like this.
  5. Dodgeman33

Dodgeman33 New Member

US
    Or could it be that my husband and myself are together showing you these pics. Not like its a different women in each picture. Enjoy the pics or don't view your choice .

6. blackmeat

blackmeat Administrator; Where a woman cums FIRST! Staff Member Real Person Gold Member

US
    "Or don't view your choice"!!!! What does THAT mean????

7. Dodgeman33

Dodgeman33 New Member

US
    That means don't look at the pictures that I post,,if you have doubts it's not real ,

8. blackmeat

blackmeat Administrator; Where a woman cums FIRST! Staff Member Real Person Gold Member

US
    Please recognize that you have NO photos presented in this thread.

Please also be mindful that THIS site has rules and that ALL members (including ME), must follow them, and that the Site takes them seriously:Welcome to the community!

So, again, If you're posting please review the Site's rules: https://www.blacktowhite.net/help/terms

Thank you for your cooperation.

blackmeat

9. blackmeat

US
    Please review #18 of the Site's rules and lets have this conversation again please.

If you respect the Site, the Site will respect you!

10. blackmeat

US
    Virginia, they (especially couples), do not realize the confusion they bring on THEMSELVES!

Virginia Knight likes this.
  11. Dodgeman33

Dodgeman33 New Member

US
    My husband wants to watch me take on a BBC

12. blackmeat

US
    Using the Site's Rule #17 as your guide create a new thread. Revise your personal information to accurately reflect your relationship status, and good luck! (After you and your spouse have decided on the details (language, photos etc.), for your thread, if you wish to delete this one let me know or submit a report to delete this thread). Again, good luck!

Virginia Knight likes this.