Wife wants to know what u think and if bbc will have her

This thread makes no sense. Started out as a guy asking if his girl is BBC worthy and now it turns into a girl doing all the talking?? The name of the profile is DodgeMAN. Why would a female put MAN in her profile name??? Sounds like another white guys fantasy.....
images

Think the author is taking the members on a "ride"????

What is your thoughts on this ass bbc's
You know, anytime a "husband" or "boyfriend" ask, "Do think my ____is ready?" (Red flag), they already know that either a fictitious babe is ready, or in THIER minds "fantasy", the fictitious babe is ready.

The key is, whether there is a REAL wife or girlfriend and that SHE knows that she is ready...

...so, it begs to be asked?

Why do the wives or girlfriends REALLY need the husbands or boyfriends to ask such a question, plus it HER body (and pleasure to be fulfilled).

Are we being taken for a "ride" here fellow members???

Or could it be that my husband and myself are together showing you these pics. Not like its a different women in each picture. Enjoy the pics or don't view your choice .

That means don't look at the pictures that I post,,if you have doubts it's not real ,
Please recognize that you have NO photos presented in this thread.

Please also be mindful that THIS site has rules and that ALL members (including ME), must follow them, and that the Site takes them seriously:Welcome to the community!

So, again, If you're posting please review the Site's rules: https://www.blacktowhite.net/help/terms

Thank you for your cooperation.

blackmeat

My husband wants to watch me take on a BBC
Using the Site's Rule #17 as your guide create a new thread. Revise your personal information to accurately reflect your relationship status, and good luck! (After you and your spouse have decided on the details (language, photos etc.), for your thread, if you wish to delete this one let me know or submit a report to delete this thread). Again, good luck!

Back