Wife Wants Temporary Exclusivity With Boyfriend

Well, if you agree to this, I'd do it 'on conditions' that she sign a prenuptial agreement to YOUR satisfaction. The odds of this working out are not really good, and there's no use you having to go through a court fight over property or childrens visitation rights. Be sure to add, for your option, to seek out sex (call it companionship) from other sources while she has you in a state of celibacy. I believe that will stop it right there.

Last edited:
My wife has been black only for 13 years, but not with the type of exclusivity and emotional connection your wife seems to have. For us it is sex play with both of us involved. Your wife sounds too connected with him. IMHO not a good thing.

My (35M) wife (33F) "Maricel" and I, married 11 years, just recently opened up our marriage at Maricel's request so she could pursue a relationship with a black man ("Bill") she developed a crush on. I am mono, so we decided this would be one-sided poly for Maricel only. I was hesitant at first, but decided that this may be good for our marriage since, though our sex is great when it happens, Maricel's desired frequency for sex is much greater than mine.

After Maricel's relationship with Bill turned sexual, about a month ago, she's been head-over-heels for him, classic NRE from what I've read here. Their relationship isn't just sexual, she loves doing other things with him, like dancing, and has expressed that she is feeling a deep emotional bond with him.

I recently noticed that when we make love, Maricel seems a bit distant, At first she denied this, and expressed her unchanging love for me. However, last night Maricel admitted that she is so infatuated with Bill, she's finding it difficult to feel as passionate with me, for the time being. She then hit me with a shocker: Maricel asked me if it would be okay if she remains sexually exclusive to Bill for a short period (she suggested 2 months) to allow her to "bond" with Bill and let the NRE pass.

I have no doubts about Maricel's sincerity when she says she loves me and wants me always to be her life partner. And, for me, stepping aside sexually for 2 months wouldn't be an extreme hardship per se, since I am happy with sex maybe once every week or two anyway (as opposed to Maricel, who likes it almost daily, if possible). My only fear is that by putting our sexual relationship on hold, Maricel may "bond" with Bill more than even she intends, and I might be pushed away indefinitely.

Has anyone had a similar situation as this? If so, how did things work out?
Be prepared for her to return home with a swollen tummy.

If my wife told me she wanted to be exclusive with a bull I might cum in my pants hearing it but may not know what to think after that until I’m put in that position.

Well, if you agree to this, I'd do it 'on conditions' that she sign a prenuptial agreement to YOUR satisfaction. The odds of this working out are not really good, and there's no use you having to go through a court fight over property or childrens visitation rights. Be sure to add, for your option, to seek out sex from other sources while she has you in a state of celibacy.

You may have already noticed this, but in other places, this guy said his wife was 28 years younger than him, and that they started this 2 years ago. Another thread, he said she had a live-in lover. Seems he is quite the story-teller.

https://www.blacktowhite.net/thread...-love-with-her-bull.79668/page-3#post-1329695

https://www.blacktowhite.net/thread...y-feeling-connected.23967/page-3#post-1329677
https://www.blacktowhite.net/threads/wife-is-exclusive-to-boyfriend.27223/page-13#post-1598906

You may have already noticed this, but in other places, this guy said his wife was 28 years younger than him, and that they started this 2 years ago. Another thread, he said she had a live-in lover. Seems he is quite the story-teller.

https://www.blacktowhite.net/thread...-love-with-her-bull.79668/page-3#post-1329695

https://www.blacktowhite.net/thread...y-feeling-connected.23967/page-3#post-1329677
https://www.blacktowhite.net/threads/wife-is-exclusive-to-boyfriend.27223/page-13#post-1598906
BOOM! Mic drop

My (35M) wife (33F) "Maricel" and I, married 11 years, just recently opened up our marriage at Maricel's request so she could pursue a relationship with a black man ("Bill") she developed a crush on. I am mono, so we decided this would be one-sided poly for Maricel only. I was hesitant at first, but decided that this may be good for our marriage since, though our sex is great when it happens, Maricel's desired frequency for sex is much greater than mine.

After Maricel's relationship with Bill turned sexual, about a month ago, she's been head-over-heels for him, classic NRE from what I've read here. Their relationship isn't just sexual, she loves doing other things with him, like dancing, and has expressed that she is feeling a deep emotional bond with him.

I recently noticed that when we make love, Maricel seems a bit distant, At first she denied this, and expressed her unchanging love for me. However, last night Maricel admitted that she is so infatuated with Bill, she's finding it difficult to feel as passionate with me, for the time being. She then hit me with a shocker: Maricel asked me if it would be okay if she remains sexually exclusive to Bill for a short period (she suggested 2 months) to allow her to "bond" with Bill and let the NRE pass.

I have no doubts about Maricel's sincerity when she says she loves me and wants me always to be her life partner. And, for me, stepping aside sexually for 2 months wouldn't be an extreme hardship per se, since I am happy with sex maybe once every week or two anyway (as opposed to Maricel, who likes it almost daily, if possible). My only fear is that by putting our sexual relationship on hold, Maricel may "bond" with Bill more than even she intends, and I might be pushed away indefinitely.

Has anyone had a similar situation as this? If so, how did things work out?
I am afraid that after these 2 months with her friend she will get used, and will not accept you in bed, try to rethink the subject and find a solution without risking your household.

Back