Wife wants lightskin BBC for first time in central fl

wetnwildsjb

Couple
Real Person
Gold Member
From
FL, US
We are new to this but we are wanting to try a bbc for my wife . Must be STD/HIV free , in the central fl area , must be experienced and well hung and she would enjoy a light skin bbc to dominate her to the point of cumming uncontrollably until you fill her little white pussy with your bbc cumSnapchat-1370430.jpg

We are new to this but we are wanting to try a bbc for my wife . Must be STD/HIV free , in the central fl area , must be experienced and well hung and she would enjoy a light skin bbc to dominate her to the point of cumming uncontrollably until you fill her little white pussy with your bbc cumView attachment 3359489
I’m not light skinned but that’s a huge azz

We are new to this but we are wanting to try a bbc for my wife . Must be STD/HIV free , in the central fl area , must be experienced and well hung and she would enjoy a light skin bbc to dominate her to the point of cumming uncontrollably until you fill her little white pussy with your bbc cumView attachment 3359489

Damm I need to make a trip to C Fla, maybe after all this is done I’ll come up from Miami.

I'm located in Central Florida. DM if interested

Back