M 42 F 34 New to BBC Central Fl

Robande2009

Couple
Gold Member
Real Person
Long term couple here looking for her first BBC. Wife is interested in trying out a BBC. She has fucked 1 black cock before but was small. As her hubby i want to see her experience a true big black cock and be fucked and filled like never before. Central Fl here between Orlando and Tampa. Hit us up if interested.

Meme Lol GIF by Kontrast Werk

Long term couple here looking for her first BBC. Wife is interested in trying out a BBC. She has fucked 1 black cock before but was small. As her hubby i want to see her experience a true big black cock and be fucked and filled like never before. Central Fl here between Orlando and Tampa. Hit us up if interested.
I'm in Orlando often. Message me and let's talk

Mmmm interesting...I'd love to know more

She is perfect. Lets talk.

I'm in between there!

i'm n Tampa i know what she needs

I know Black Bulls and can arrange one for you both I'm in Brooksville.Message me and we can talk about it.

I know Black Bulls and can arrange one for you both I'm in Brooksville.Message me and we can talk about it.
My number is 3524036414.I arrange Bulls for the white girls I'm with.we go to the adult theaters to meet them the glory holes or theater.other men watch but are not allowed to get closer then 4 feet they jerk there lil white boy dicks watching our Bull fuck my white girl.sometimes I lay underneath her while she is Blacked from behind juices dribbling on my face,smelling his Superior Black Balls and her creamy pussy.and if allowed I lick his balls and clean his Superior Cock after he breeds her then lick out her cum filled Nig_er hole.Love being humiliated by them as I serve them both and all the white boys watch and jerk off

We have a BBC friend in Orlando and he's VERY thick and fucks quite well. Would be happy to connect you!

Back