New guy with hot Latin wife

Trackhawk 007

Male
Gold Member
From
CA, US
Hello all,

Long time listener, first time caller.
33 years old couple.. I’ve been living with the fantasy lately about having my wife fucked and satisfied by a large and handsome BBC bull. I planted the idea of letting her venture out and finding a bull that will fuck her and enjoy a big cock like I know she can and let her self go. It didn’t go well during the first conversation and she was a bit upset I brought that up but a few days later we were back to normal. A few weeks later I bought her a much bigger dildo than her first and only dildo and she loves it. I’ve notice she uses it when I’m not home too because she forgets to put the charger back. I mean, what girl doesn’t enjoy a bigger cock. My next plan is to get her another dildo but this time a big black dildo and see how she reacts. I have sent her maybe 2 videos from “Blacked” and she didn’t say anything bad about it. We went to Vegas and the plan was for her to dress very sexy and provocative and my plan was to have some bulls come up to her during the club and Mack her down without her knowing it’s all part of the plan but she surprised me 2 days before Vegas telling me she was pregnant.

I’m curious if there’s any older handsome and profesional bulls in the central coast who would like to be part of the process.

Back