Wife wants gangbang

My wife is interested in threesomes and gangbangs. She has had threesomes before but we didn’t know where to start in finding a group for a gangbang so let’s see if this is a good fit for her
There are a lot of gangbang groups on fetlife that aren’t on here, honestly I’d go there first for gangbang

My wife is interested in threesomes and gangbangs. She has had threesomes before but we didn’t know where to start in finding a group for a gangbang so let’s see if this is a good fit for her

Speak to the ones you've had the threesome with before. They likely know others that may be interested. Also on here is a good place to meet people as well. I'd suggest meeting them in person before the event to make sure everyone matches personality wise.

Also set your boundaries and make those clear up front to everyone. If they don't agree with them that is fine they can not attend no hard feelings.

Do you want to require protection? Should everyone be tested? What are her limits? She should identify anything that is a strict non-starter.

Speak to the ones you've had the threesome with before. They likely know others that may be interested. Also on here is a good place to meet people as well. I'd suggest meeting them in person before the event to make sure everyone matches personality wise.

Also set your boundaries and make those clear up front to everyone. If they don't agree with them that is fine they can not attend no hard feelings.

Do you want to require protection? Should everyone be tested? What are her limits? She should identify anything that is a strict non-starter.
Thank you, we actually found a group referred to us by a couple.

We're always on the lookout for a well-organized, experienced, clean & tested, friendly and laid-back GB group around central NC.

So feel free to let us know of any in our area.

It's really not that easy to find a good group of guys that meet that criteria... perhaps once every few years, and then they tend to evaporate after a year or so, unless one is lucky enough to live somewhere where a group or three is always available.

Back