Wife wants black baby.

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself Here' started by Late to the game, Nov 14, 2015.

1. Late to the game

Late to the game New Member

We are both in our mid forties with a very happy home life but have been living a very alternative sex life. My wife loves big cocks and I love to watch and hear about her taking them. We are now to the point where we are seriously considering having her get pregnant from one of her lovers. She wants another baby and I want a constant reminder if what a bbc slut she is. Is that wrong?

2. alwaysready4blk

alwaysready4blk Member

Hell no. Id give a left nut (literally) to have a woman that craved bbc and wanted to get pregnant x10 Id love to have a harem of them hahaha. Go for it.

3. alwaysready4blk

alwaysready4blk Member

Hell no. Id give a left nut (literally) to have a woman that craved bbc and wanted to get pregnant x10 Id love to have a harem of them hahaha. Go for it.

4. Late to the game

It is a huge turn on but besides the expense have to figure out how to explain it.

5. alwaysready4blk

alwaysready4blk Member

Dont worry about that its self explanatory. She will enjoy it too much hahaha.

6. ChicagoBLK

ChicagoBLK Active Member

US
  7. Late to the game

Thanks for the encouragement. Love your profile pic. My wife loves it when I clean her up. And so do i

8. ChicagoBLK

ChicagoBLK Active Member

US
    Thanks. As long as you are both ready for the responsibility of having a baby then don't hold back.