Wife wants black baby.

We are both in our mid forties with a very happy home life but have been living a very alternative sex life. My wife loves big cocks and I love to watch and hear about her taking them. We are now to the point where we are seriously considering having her get pregnant from one of her lovers. She wants another baby and I want a constant reminder if what a bbc slut she is. Is that wrong?

We are both in our mid forties with a very happy home life but have been living a very alternative sex life. My wife loves big cocks and I love to watch and hear about her taking them. We are now to the point where we are seriously considering having her get pregnant from one of her lovers. She wants another baby and I want a constant reminder if what a bbc slut she is. Is that wrong?
Hell no. Id give a left nut (literally) to have a woman that craved bbc and wanted to get pregnant x10 Id love to have a harem of them hahaha. Go for it.

Hell no. Id give a left nut (literally) to have a woman that craved bbc and wanted to get pregnant x10 Id love to have a harem of them hahaha. Go for it.

Back