wife used panties

Hmm... Not really my thing. I only tried it twice. The first instance was with an ex-girlfriend, after I had convinced her to switch from wearing thong underwear to more regular panties, which I find far sexier. It was more of a "trophy" for me. The only other time was with the incredibly beautiful white wife who wanted me to impregnate her. Like Laurie, Amy was very hygienic, a borderline germophobe, But I insisted she surrender her slightly soiled panties to me as a keepsake. Nothing to do with gross potty fetishism. I only wanted to smell the musk from her arousal that evening. After our kinky tryst, she remarked on how expensive the item was, and this was to convey that the gift was not so easy for her to give. I also detected a trace of embarrassment on her part. I remember enjoying her lingering aroma on the crotch material on my drive home. My only complaint was that the scent wasn't strong enough, nor long-lasting. My honest review made her chuckle to hear it.
But-- it must have been my confiscation of her underwear that led to the rather large and very noticeable wet stain on the back of her skirt that night. Apparently, a good portion of my semen oozed out of her wifely pussy, possibly sabotaging the mission for a significant amount of my little swimmers. She was mortified to think that anyone in the hotel lobby could have spotted that stain, and quickly sussed out the truth of its origin. It was her husband who alerted Amy to the mishap as he trailed her, walking up the path to their front door.
Whoops! :oops: :ROFLMAO:

Back