wife used panties

they smell great . do you smell your wife's or someone else?
My wifes , but if possible others would be hot as well . ( once we were visiting a colleague of my wife - in the bathroom was a tub with clothes to wash - luckily some black stockings on the top - could nt resist to sniff and start wanking . i was horny as hell but could nt finish .)
So others yes but from woman i know ( friends,colleagues ,e.g.).

Everytime we’ve had workers in the house or friends staying over I make sure to leave her used panties somewhere they will see them and more than once they have touched, maybe smelled and licked too :)

who else loves the smell of dirty panties
Love it. When my Wife is away with others I always goes to the washer room and find her used trousers. Im squerting verry fast with her trousers over my face.

I alsso love the feeling of using her used sanotary pads inside my boxer. I fel so submissive and horny all the time I have one of her menstruation pads covering my Dick and balls.

That thing started when my Wife demanded me half a year ago that I have to use menstration pads when she or her Bull are with me. Because I then always leaking to mutch precum she said.

So after that I always used it and I descovered that it goth me even more submissive and horny. But she dont know that I also use her used pass when she has her period.

Last edited:
This weekend my Wife was with her Bull and she suddenly sendt me a mesage that she and her Bull was in our home and that they has travel away to have 3 days together on a hotell. I wasent home when I goth it and she sendt me a picture she told me she toock of them kissing in the hotellrom. That was so hot to watch her selfie of kissing her lover.

In the same mesage she told me that she had a nice treet to me in her used trouser in our bathroom. When I came home I rushed to our bathroom and find this. Inside her trouser with Black ribbon in the dirty laundry it was soocked with cum.

I couldent do anything elce then lick it up and putting it on my face while I wanked my self to fast relace.

Attachments

• 20240121_140334.jpg
    20240121_140334.jpg
    605.8 KB · Views: 117
  • 20240121_135437.jpg
    20240121_135437.jpg
    425 KB · Views: 122
  • Screenshot_20240121_141754_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20240121_141754_Chrome.jpg
    101.4 KB · Views: 150
Last edited:
Back