Wife taking it to far...?

Finally some smart folks in the comments section. Some folks don't understand the RISK of just popping out KID'S in this fucked up world. As far as I'm concerned I ain't have no fucking ******* out of WEDLOCK period. The breeding thing is stupid as fuck but so are most people these days...SMH.😔
In my case it was a relationship between her and I, but she still failed to mention she stopped taking her birth control. End result is I got this.

Not the girl that I’m with now she’s relatively new to the lifestyle but my ******* mom is a perfect example of how I can go to far. It all started with me getting out of prison for distribution of a controlled substance in Missouri and the whole time I was in there my soulmate was a 41-year-old black man that was a gang member from the hood in St. LouisI ended up becoming really good friends with him and when he got out he came and stayed with us for like two or three weeks and starting the very first night he was there last night he was there and every night in between we took turns and shared her he put his. 10 inch cock balls deep in my ******* mom every night. I loved it I love seeing her pussy get demolished I loved that she loves getting fucked by a game remember right in front of her baby daddy I eventually went back up to St. Louis and we had to go up there once a week for business that we had with him and after one or two visits we are all really fucked up and he just started telling her stories ofHow the fuck are the girls in from the hood how him and his crew were in transit and then gangbang him and my ******* mom decided that she wanted to try and sell one night There was about seven game members in the house plus me and then just my wife and she spent the rest of the night getting fucked in every single hole and to my shock she begged and insisted and demanded that all of them not wear condoms or takeoff their condoms and even convinced me to help her lie and say that she was fixed when in reality she was about two months behind on her shot. The next day She was so sore and we just kind of forgot about it 606 or seven weeks later we find out she’s pregnant it was kind of a turn on to know she had been knocked up by seven black king members all super hung and now we have to explain to our families why we have an Interracial baby and It’s also a turn on for everybody to know that my wife Gets fucked by black man LOL judge her and think she’s such a whore. After about 18 months or so of anywhere between one and up to six or seven gang members fuck my wife every week when my soulmate finally went back to the jail he was the only one kind of keeping the rest of the gang from just getting a little bit out of hand they ended up convincing my wife to give yourself to them literally is their property and informed me that she is going to be leaving She left her two ******* and took the interracial baby with her last I heard from her she had gotten beat up by one of them and she was being sold and ******* it out which I honestly think that’s exactly what she wanted she wants to be treated like a filthy to pour because that’s pretty Watch what she is and even then my new girl is so much hotter than her and better in every way really she doesn’t match her on the sluttiness and I loved how much a BBC whore my ex was.

I wouldn't do it bro having bastardized ******* is a bad idea so don't listen to most these folks on here. The kid probably would get messed up mentally and emotionally my guy. Not knocking your cuck fantasy but just popping babies from dude's is a bad idea.
Nothing wrong with a bastard kid, though JUST popping out dudes babies is a bad idea too. It's good to know your bull, know their genes, any genetic illnesses they may have... Before you get impregnated they should be clinically vetted. Talk about the game plan after (birth certificate/baby support/time involved with the baby/parental responsibilities) It shouldn't be done so recklessly. The fantasy is fun but there ought to be a line drawn before things get out of hand.

Nothing wrong with a bastard kid, though JUST popping out dudes babies is a bad idea too. It's good to know your bull, know their genes, any genetic illnesses they may have... Before you get impregnated they should be clinically vetted. Talk about the game plan after (birth certificate/baby support/time involved with the baby/parental responsibilities) It shouldn't be done so recklessly. The fantasy is fun but there ought to be a line drawn before things get out of hand.
Facts baby atleast you have some common sense 😁

This is so beautiful. If you both want to do this, then you will both be wonderful parents to a Black Man's baby with your lovely wife.

If you are real which I highly doubt from the post. But let’s say you are. You need to tell her to stop what she’s doing. If she doesn’t realize what she’s doing can harm your marriage you have an few options. One you tell her to stop the lifestyle because things have gotten out of control. Doubt that will happen and she will probably just keep cheating with him at that point. Second and this one is the most realistic is you start to plan an exit strategy. Because one she’s either going to leave or two you will be so humiliated and not handle raising an baby by another man! So start putting some money in an relatives account. Maybe 40 bucks an week so they can’t trace it. Wish the best and hope the wife comes to her senses but sounds like she’s in her own world. Biology does take over and this black stud is already cumming inside your wife then he’s apart of her and she won’t want it to stop. Good luck and be safe!

Back