Wife' Successful Girl's Night Out

BurghWannaBe

Male
Gold Member
I've witnessed my wife dance with other men amd flirt with other men. Any race or age. She has no issue in front of me. But she won't take it any further. Tonight, even though I don't have photo evidence, I'm pretty sure she finally took a new cock for the first time in our 15yr marraige besides mine.

Her friends took her out on the town to two local bars known for younger guys, my 54 yr old blonde wife is stunning and I know she was turning heads and raising cocks.

I got a call from our friend asking to pick my wife up. She was really *******. When I met the ladies, the one told me she had to keep buttoning her pants because guys were undoing them. She had know idea they told me that. My cock began to stir. I could smell cock on her breath and that was a turn on cause she won't suck my cock.

Then she told me on the way home that she was attracting every guy there. She couldn't figure it out. So I probed. Apparently four different black guys and a few white guys joined her dancing. Her friend confirmed she disappeared with them each time.

I was so hard by this point. She was ******* in the truck, so I unbuckled her pants and stuck my figures in her panties, sure as *******, she was filled. I had to stop the car and jerk off in a parking lot. It was too much to take.

This is a pic I got from our friend at the second bar

Screenshot_20230205_013913.jpg

I've witnessed my wife dance with other men amd flirt with other men. Any race or age. She has no issue in front of me. But she won't take it any further. Tonight, even though I don't have photo evidence, I'm pretty sure she finally took a new cock for the first time in our 15yr marraige besides mine.

Her friends took her out on the town to two local bars known for younger guys, my 54 yr old blonde wife is stunning and I know she was turning heads and raising cocks.

I got a call from our friend asking to pick my wife up. She was really *******. When I met the ladies, the one told me she had to keep buttoning her pants because guys were undoing them. She had know idea they told me that. My cock began to stir. I could smell cock on her breath and that was a turn on cause she won't suck my cock.

Then she told me on the way home that she was attracting every guy there. She couldn't figure it out. So I probed. Apparently four different black guys and a few white guys joined her dancing. Her friend confirmed she disappeared with them each time.

I was so hard by this point. She was ******* in the truck, so I unbuckled her pants and stuck my figures in her panties, sure as *******, she was filled. I had to stop the car and jerk off in a parking lot. It was too much to take.

View attachment 5840143
just don’t worry next time she will definitely wear a short dress or skirt and maybe her panties will remain in your pocketIMG_20230203_000726_302.jpg

I just wish she would admit it
If you're not going to throw a scene of jealousy, If you like it, then give her time! she must first understand what happened to her, Realize that she likes it, and also accept it! there must be full understanding on your part of the joy that she had a good time! Well, also encouragement, Tell her that you are glad that she has rested that she needs to get out more often with her friends and maybe after a while she will begin to open up to you, especially if you slowly begin to hint that you like that other men pay attention to her because she is so beautiful

If you're not going to throw a scene of jealousy, If you like it, then give her time! she must first understand what happened to her, Realize that she likes it, and also accept it! there must be full understanding on your part of the joy that she had a good time! Well, also encouragement, Tell her that you are glad that she has rested that she needs to get out more often with her friends and maybe after a while she will begin to open up to you, especially if you slowly begin to hint that you like that other men pay attention to her because she is so beautiful
The exact words I tell her everytime we go out and she gets attention

View attachment 5840143
You need to get back more pictures from the party. Women take a lot of them especially their girlfriends are doing something naughty

View attachment 5840143
I would have pulled her panties down and licked her clean

Well, the jury has returned, and the verdict is in. Your wife went to two bars, and she had a lot to *******, which released her inhibitions. At one or both of the bars, one of the men (possibly all of them) fucked her and filled her married (to you) pussy with his (their) hot baby-making cum. She has committed adultery and officially made you into a cuckold. You confirmed this fact by slipping your fingers into her panties and finding male cum therein. Your excitement was increased by the strong possibility that the cum deposited in her may have originated in Black balls. You acknowledged your wife's infidelity by pulling over, and jerking off until your own cum was released from your bloated cock and balls.

You should openly admit to your wife that you are happy that she has enjoyed herself with other men and made you into a cuckold. That you want to increase her pleasure and yours by watching her have unconditional sex with other men. As a cuckold myself, your wife should be sober. You and your wife already know that she is a stunning beauty. Now is the time for both of you to readily admit to her being a hot wife. All the best to both of you. Welcome to the lifestyle.

Back