wife spending more and more time with her bull

My wife used to stay over her bulls one night a week, now its becoming 2 or 3 nights. She's never been happier but I'm starting to fear she might leave me for him. She said I have nothing to worry about. Am I over reacting or should I be concerned?

yea im glad she has him and shes being satisfied, but I also don't want to lose her. I never used to worry about it but shes there more and more often, and all her sexy underwear and lingerie are there now.

My wife used to stay over her bulls one night a week, now its becoming 2 or 3 nights. She's never been happier but I'm starting to fear she might leave me for him. She said I have nothing to worry about. Am I over reacting or should I be concerned?

The bull is exciting to her right now. She only sees him at his best and he is fucking her brains out. Its a temp phase.
1) Never judge anybody by what they say always judge them by their actions.
2) If you think she may be getting too attached she probably is. Notice I said think, not feel.

If you express your concern you will push her away and she will probably see him more.
Unfortunately there is nothing you can do.

Most likely the bull she is screwing is highly sexually desired by alot of women. What's happening is that your wife is becoming more attached to him but he has a large pool of women to choose from. He's just using your wife for sex and he's probably sleeping with a bunch of other wives as well. Even if she wanted to leave you for him, he definitely wouldn't take her seriously especially if he sees how she's using you.

It doesn't matter if you agreed to being cucked or you encouraged it etc. Your wife still is getting multiple partners and we pay attention to that. We would neve take such women seriously. Ever. I don't mean to be disrespectful if I come off that way. That's just the reality.

Women like your wife are a good to screw, and to have fun with, not to be in a relationship with. Her bull knows that.

Even if she wanted to leave you for him, most likely she can't because of how she has presented herself to him, he wouldn't take her anyways. Women are the gatekeepers of sex but men are the gatekeepers of relationships.

Last edited:
yea im glad she has him and shes being satisfied, but I also don't want to lose her. I never used to worry about it but shes there more and more often, and all her sexy underwear and lingerie are there now.
Like I said, even if she wanted to leave you for him, she can't.
The bull gets to cum on your wife's face, creampie her, get blowjobs etc all for free.
He doesnt have to do all the work you have to do. He's just there to sexually satisfy her and get sexually satisfied.

In the back of your wife's mind she kind of knows that as well. She has you to pay all the bills, take care of her, be there for her emotionally. etc etc.

She gets to do that openly. Most married women have to do that in secret. Your wife has a good thing going for herself, she's not going to ruin it.

Worst case scenario, she leaves you for him only for him to use and eventually reject her or for them to get together and the relationship fail.

She will tell you they need a break and leave you but will eventually come back.

Yes. Very concerned..
Many Have lost wife to lifestyle
Christy has been hooked into
We have seperate..twice over these blacks
But still together
I meet quite a few people today whom I would classify as “Alka Seltzer married couple.” Do you know what's an Alka Seltzer married couple are? It’s a person/ couple whose lifestyle is just plop-plop, fizz and it’s over. Yes, there’s a lot of hot sex, emotion, a lot of excitement, a lot of fireworks. But then they disappear. This is NOT the real loving marriage!

But the truth is that those things which seem to fulfill that impulse will never truly give you joy. Your marriage days are numbered, or in jeopardy.
It's not too late, you can still love your wife without sharing her as a sex object. Sharing your wife with other men is, definitely a big mistake.

We usually learn far more from our mistakes or defeats than we do from our success. When you look at failures that way, they really are invaluable. In fact, mistakes or defeats are completely meaningless unless we actually learn something from them and change the way we make decisions.

When you encounter mistakes/ defeat, learn, look, look ahead, and lean on God.

"The secret of success is constancy of purpose.” Now what does that mean? Well, all too often, people today flex and change in their life’s purpose. They act on impulse, not thinking about how their actions will ultimately impact their lives.

I think you are playing a dangerous lifestyle with your marriage. Don't ever be under the impression that you won't lose your wife/ gf to her lover (bull).

Marriage takes forgiveness. It takes patience. It takes love and kindness. So as you grow together with your mate, let your differences mold both of you further into Christ’s image every day.

My wife is in the same stage me a guy she loves to fuck and is very into. Went from us 3 meeting for her to have sex. Then just the 2 of then. Soon staying the night and now she stays with him every Tuesday and Friday. She is happy and very much enjoying herself. She asked me permission to have a boyfriend type relationship with him and that's where we are at.

We went through a similar situation in the first year. It was hard for me and lots of things changed pretty quick. Karen was spending more time with bull, I had been cut off from sex and we were in separate rooms. I did tell her how I was feeling and she kept telling me it’s just sex and to relax, she promised she was never going to leave me and that I had to be strong with her and that she was really enjoying the lifestyle etc etc, none of this helped how I was feeling at the time and I was sure she was going to leave. As time went on I began to get used to the situation and it was I think about half way through the second year when I felt I could relax, it takes time to adjust but it’s worth it.

Married 18 years now and cucked almost 8 years too :)

We went through a similar situation in the first year. It was hard for me and lots of things changed pretty quick. Karen was spending more time with bull, I had been cut off from sex and we were in separate rooms. I did tell her how I was feeling and she kept telling me it’s just sex and to relax, she promised she was never going to leave me and that I had to be strong with her and that she was really enjoying the lifestyle etc etc, none of this helped how I was feeling at the time and I was sure she was going to leave. As time went on I began to get used to the situation and it was I think about half way through the second year when I felt I could relax, it takes time to adjust but it’s worth it.

Married 18 years now and cucked almost 8 years too :)
I may be crazy, but I’m not stupid. Losing your wife to anyone out of this sexual fantasy, it’s insane

You may call it hot and sexy losing your wife, I call it a disaster. I m not playing this game.
Thx but no thx.

Back