Wife shares first BBC fantasy with me

My wife and I last night were having sex and I finally got her turned on by the idea of BBC.

We started off with foreplay, with me rubbing her pussy and dirty talking in her ear. I told her to imagine that we're at a lounge and that I'm a sexy black customer, she's a cocktail waitress in a short skirt with nothing underneath, and she wants to find out if the rumors about black guys are true. She gets excited as I start talking about it and it starts getting me really turned on that she's turned on. She's a petite, blonde haired, blue eyes, very white Russian girl, so the thought of her with a BBC and the color contrast is really getting me hard.

She starts telling me that she wants to "see it" and then I pull it out and it's so massive, she's mesmerized by it and wants to suck on it so bad. She starts cumming immediately and we haven't even gotten to any mention of penetration or actually sucking it which got me even more excited that just the idea of seeing it makes her cum.

Next thing she says she wants to get on top of me (in real life) and that she's really hot and really we from the story. We start fucking and she yells for the first time ever, "Yes! Fuck me with your fat, black cock! I'm a little slut for your big fat black cock!" I immediately bust my load all over her ass. She tells me that that's one of the hottest stories I've told her (and I make up a lot of stories).

We're gonna continue it with Part 2 tonight. Let's see what other exciting hidden BBC fantasies I can unlock tonight!

My wife and I last night were having sex and I finally got her turned on by the idea of BBC.

We started off with foreplay, with me rubbing her pussy and dirty talking in her ear. I told her to imagine that we're at a lounge and that I'm a sexy black customer, she's a cocktail waitress in a short skirt with nothing underneath, and she wants to find out if the rumors about black guys are true. She gets excited as I start talking about it and it starts getting me really turned on that she's turned on. She's a petite, blonde haired, blue eyes, very white Russian girl, so the thought of her with a BBC and the color contrast is really getting me hard.

She starts telling me that she wants to "see it" and then I pull it out and it's so massive, she's mesmerized by it and wants to suck on it so bad. She starts cumming immediately and we haven't even gotten to any mention of penetration or actually sucking it which got me even more excited that just the idea of seeing it makes her cum.

Next thing she says she wants to get on top of me (in real life) and that she's really hot and really we from the story. We start fucking and she yells for the first time ever, "Yes! Fuck me with your fat, black cock! I'm a little slut for your big fat black cock!" I immediately bust my load all over her ass. She tells me that that's one of the hottest stories I've told her (and I make up a lot of stories).

We're gonna continue it with Part 2 tonight. Let's see what other exciting hidden BBC fantasies I can unlock tonight!
Well I'm a black guy from Louisville my number is 502-818-6704 my email ms.lilywilliams258@gmail.com

Let's both suck one for the first time.. Help me get my first bbc!!

This is how it start to make her ready 😉

Great stuff. Keep it cumming

Damn, that's hot love to hear more and possibly be the BBC she would like to enjoy!

Back