Wife sent me this while she was tanning

blackbud

Couple
Gold Member
E2C620CB-B21D-45B9-B88B-AC65949DE4D2.jpeg
Look at that beautiful MILF pussy my wife sent me this while she was tanning and said she wish she would have had her black dildo with her tanning place is right next to golds gym she told me she watched a couple of black guys walk out in their gym shorts and could see how big their dicks were and made her wet as Hell!!!

View attachment 6498727
Look at that beautiful MILF pussy my wife sent me this while she was tanning and said she wish she would have had her black dildo with her tanning place is right next to golds gym she told me she watched a couple of black guys walk out in their gym shorts and could see how big their dicks were and made her wet as Hell!!!
Buy her spade sitckers.. so she can tan them onto her body.

View attachment 6498727
damn that's hot1

View attachment 6498727
A gym is a great place to meet bbc

View attachment 6498727
I would love to give her my black cock and fill that sexy body with my seed!

Back